lol at this pheno

romanians in uk just do normal construction jobs

albanians are the degenerate criminals
Tfw albanian bros are considered criminals. Are they the Christian ones?
I know what genes are and what gene mutation is, you completely misinterpreted my comment, i said blue eyes as far as we know first originated from Black sea region, then you said blue eyes aren't exclusive to a single group of people.

My ignorance? show me a single pure blooded Asian and African with natural light eyes.
You can find them yourself, Google is your friend. The way you word it is if blue eyes are a normal trait when they're really not. Or green eyes for that matter. All humans are supposed to have brown eyes and dark hair. But mutations have come throughout centuries of breeding and that's how colored eyes came to exist. And since it's a mutation it can happen to any race, it just so happens that us Caucasians have it happen more frequently.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Tfw albanian bros are considered criminals. Are they the Christian ones?

You can find them yourself, Google is your friend. The way you word it is if blue eyes are a normal trait when they're really not. Or green eyes for that matter. All humans are supposed to have brown eyes and dark hair. But mutations have come throughout centuries of breeding and that's how colored eyes came to exist. And since it's a mutation it can happen to any race, it just so happens that us Caucasians have it happen more frequently.
most albanians are muslim but it’s like 75-25 muslim-christian idk

when i mena muslim i mean cultural alliance, very few “muslims” are actually muslim

• +1
bump

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3702
1.jpghclufkonk8u.jpg

Kurdish cromagnoid slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
just chose 1 of 100000 who doesn't looks kurd theory
what do you mean by looks "kurd"?
Kurds have absorbed many racial elements through history - even mongoloid forms, but ancient nordo-cromagnoid features are still present amoing them.

• +1
what do you mean by looks "kurd"?
Kurds have absorbed many racial elements through history - even mongoloid forms, but ancient nordo-cromagnoid features are still present amoing them.
this is the bro @streege

• JFL
  • +1
just chose 1 of 100000 who doesn't looks kurd theory
there are a lot who looks whiter than that tbh. i know plenty of them.
as turks we are mixed. especially the north part.
these pheno are mostly made by sfcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3702
there are a lot who looks whiter than that tbh. i know plenty of them.
as turks we are mixed. especially the north part.
these pheno are mostly made by sfcels

• JFL
  • +1
this is the bro @streege
View attachment 322922
As I said kurds really vary from town to town and from group to group. The yazidi are sometimes blond which is not something common to kurds. I've once read that there is noticable population of "blonde Kurds especially from the city of Siirt/Batman/Van"

• Hmm...
  • +1
you Mirin ?
yes jfl all oldcel kurds looks like this here, la ressemblance est dérangeante
As I said kurds really vary from town to town and from group to group. The yazidi are sometimes blond which is not something common to kurds. I've once read that there is noticable population of "blonde Kurds especially from the city of Siirt/Batman/Van"
I know many kurds but like many kurds and I never see a person like this, don't start like the north aryan caucasian cope plz and all my best friends are from batman and agri

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Patriot
I know many kurds but like many kurds and I never see a person like this, don't start like the north aryan caucasian cope plz and all my best friends are from batman and agri

thanks, I laughing right now ngl xDDD

• Hmm...
  • +1
"all my best friends are from batman and agri"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
yeah kurds of my city are all from agri and batman, It's a small city I know like 80/100 of the people

• +1
yes jfl all oldcel kurds looks like this here, la ressemblance est dérangeante

je ne sais pas où tu regarde peut être que c'est vrai pour ton cas mais ceux de ma partie j'ai personne qui lui ressemble.
le phénotype typique c'est celui de evon wahab pour les femmes là où je suis avec des variances.

si tu veux un exemple voilà à quoi ressemblerait le turc moyen :

tu vas me dire que tu valides pas ? mais c'est les faits et tes faits seront différents peut être donc c'est pas pertinent d'arguer sur ça.

• +1
je ne sais pas où tu regarde peut être que c'est vrai pour ton cas mais ceux de ma partie j'ai personne qui lui ressemble.
le phénotype typique c'est celui de evon wahab pour les femmes là où je suis avec des variances.

si tu veux un exemple voilà à quoi ressemblerait le turc moyen :

tu vas me dire que tu valides pas ? mais c'est les faits et tes faits seront différents peut être donc c'est pas pertinent d'arguer sur ça.
les turcs oriental et les kurdes ont le même pheno de nigger j'ai jamais dit le contraire bro

• +1
yeah kurds of my city are all from agri and batman, It's a small city I know like 80/100 of the people
Aren't you true caucasian aryan hindu dindu?

• +1
l have 2 psl streetshltter pheno and nothlng can change that

l dont see the polnt of obsesslng over thlngs l cant change.

• +1
Aren't you true caucasian aryan hindu dindu?
yeah I'm just not hindu dindu
toi tu ressembles certainement plus à un slave du fait de tes origines qu'à un turc. mais ça sert à rien d'opposer les phénotypes et ethnies comme ça. tu te fourvoies.
ba c'est ce que je dis justement c'est minable que l'autre dit la ils cherrypick genre un pheno extremement rare et dire que c'est la norme genre pour prouver quelque chose, c'est juste du rejet de soi et c minable

• +1
yeah I'm just not hindu dindu

ba c'est ce que je dis justement c'est minable que l'autre dit la ils cherrypick genre un pheno extremement rare et dire que c'est la norme genre pour prouver quelque chose, c'est juste du rejet de soi et c minable

I NEVER said this is "norme genre" to prove anything. I am NOT saying that this phenotype is dominat anywhere in area of kurdistan, I noticed that It is a bit more common among some group or places. Also I said few times already that this is just an exemple of the ancient types that still exist to this day.
Where are you from buddy boyo?

• +1
I NEVER said this is "norme genre" to prove anything. I am NOT saying that this phenotype is dominat anywhere in area of kurdistan, I noticed that It is a bit more common among some group or places. Also I said few times already that this is just an exemple of the ancient types that still exist to this day.
Where are you from buddy boyo?
Ok yeah I understand
I'm Turk but not native ethnically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Patriot and Deleted member 3043
l have 2 psl streetshltter pheno and nothlng can change that

l dont see the polnt of obsesslng over thlngs l cant change.
there is none just self acceptation. period.

• +1