LOL @ how easy it was to get a good job (WITHOUT EDUCATION) back in the "good old days" (50's and so on).

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: joeveniro, reptiles, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
It's over
LOL.
Now I know why boomers always say:
* "if you wanna work, you can work".
* "just walk in somewhere, and ask for a job".
* "when you get hired, and do a good job. You can climb your way up in the company (over decades)"

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 9090, Morpheus and 5 others
LOL.
It was a different world back then. Everything looks more or less the same but everything works in a different way.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
I hate to break it to you, but that channel is a comedy channel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Limbo, Norwooder and 6 others
I hate to break it to you, but that channel is a comedy channel.
LOL. They fooled me.

It's a common story I heard from old people though.

I recall.
* talked to an elderly lady. she quit her job, that same evening she went to a bar and had a new job for the next day.
* some older dudes. They were offered jobs through like neighbours, family, and so on. Or they just went to some factory.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 5912, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
LOL. They fooled me.

It's a common story I heard from old people though.

I recall.
* talked to an elderly lady. she quit her job, that same evening she went to a bar and had a new job for the next day.
* some older dudes. They were offered jobs through like neighbours, family, and so on. Or they just went to some factory.
Yeah the internet pretty much changed how the world work single-handedly, really fascinating to read about.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Yeah the internet pretty much changed how the world work single-handedly, really fascinating to read about.
Jfl ocelot. how many cases of corona in your school?

One that I know of. Doesn't really count since we're still having classes online.
around 5 in my school tbh. We still go to school.

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot
LOL.
* "when you get hired, and do a good job. You can climb your way up in the company (over decades)"
lol. meanwhile to get a job in 2020 you need to send your CV to every business to have ever existed with a high chance of not even getting a reply from anyone of them and still need to be overqualified for the job you're trying to get and have years of experience on your belt in that particular branch, even if that job is not a particularly high-level one. just nuke the entire fucking world tbh

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
around 5 in my school tbh. We still go to school.
jfl at your school

We were supposed to have on-site schooling and exams but the parents pretty much unanimously revolted against it and the supervisor was forced to decide to keep classes online.

The jews took it all from you by inundating our countries with 3rd world cheap labour.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
"Uses the onion as a source"

It's over for your brain cells

lol. meanwhile to get a job in 2020 you need to send your CV to every business to have ever existed with a high chance of not even getting a reply from anyone of them and still need to be overqualified for the job you're trying to get and have years of experience on your belt in that particular branch, even if that job is not a particularly high-level one. just nuke the entire fucking world tbh
It's also impossible to climb the ranks within a company nowadays. The former simple employee doesn't become the manager over a decade. He stays a low-paid employee while the new manager is hired externally and becomes his new boss.

Job-hopping is the new way to climb ranks. Always being on the lookout for new jobs and constantly sending out job applications while you are already employed. Trying to find a new job with a better salary or better terms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
It's also impossible to climb the ranks within a company nowadays. The former simple employee doesn't become the manager over a decade. He stays a low-paid employee while the new manager is hired externally and becomes his new boss.

Job-hopping is the new way to climb ranks. Always being on the lookout for new jobs and constantly sending out job applications while you are already employed. Trying to find a new job with a better salary or better terms.
you need to devote your life to your job to climb up ranks nowadays. makes me wanna ragequit and sell drugs instead
you can't even work in a warehouse at this point without having at least 5 years of experience as a warehouse worker on top of driving licences for work vehicles that require time and money to be acquired

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 275
Internet really destroyed the World.. Wish I was in my prime in the 90's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090