LOL, My Next Video Will Be 6 FULL Minutes Of Pure Content (Can't Tell What It's About Yet)

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
7:30 minutes in total... HOLY SHIT!

Let me just tell you guys that this shit will bring things that haven't been discussed either here or on lookism as detailed as it will be in this video (AND THIS IS ONLY PART 1 OF 3!!)

I went as far as possible to find the most black-pilled articles and books about this subject (And there are things that I had to keep out of the video otherwise it would be even longer)

Everything in green is completed, purple are pics that I'll be getting next and yellow texts

uiDOcFm.png

I gonna have to extend the shit out of that music

This and the next one are the videos that I've been planning to make my channel go viral

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Pendejo
Good luck, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Wtf software is that and why aren't you using premiere/after effects?
Also, looking forward to it. Your videos always look nice and well edited. Appreciate the content.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1100
Wtf software is that and why aren't you using premiere/after effects?
Also, looking forward to it. Your videos always look nice and well edited. Appreciate the content.

Thx man,

Davinci Resolve, it's free and a lot of professional editors are changing from premier to Resolve, so I didn't bother paying for premier or trying to find it on torrent if there's another software as good and for free tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
the next Faceandlms

Thx man,

Davinci Resolve, it's free and a lot of professional editors are changing from premier to Resolve, so I didn't bother paying for premier or trying to find it on torrent if there's another software as good and for free tbh
Wow, looks like pretty nice software. I might switch as well.

• +1
você é foda demais! :love:

• Love it
It’s about god damn time

• +1
No video for your face

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Pietrosiek

Let me just tell you guys that this shit will bring things that haven't been discussed either here or on lookism as detailed as it will be in this video (AND THIS IS ONLY PART 1 OF 3!!)

I went as far as possible to find the most black-pilled articles and books about this subject (And there are things that I had to keep out of the video otherwise it would be even longer)

Everything in green is completed, purple are pics that I'll be getting next and yellow texts

uiDOcFm.png

I gonna have to extend the shit out of that music

This and the next one are the videos that I've been planning to make my channel go viral

Dude show every single thing in detail that makes a strong face

but it is still about looksmaxing ?
I guess how to promote prenatal T in womb and raise slayer-kids?
Hormones in puberty ? HGH in childhood

but it is still about looksmaxing ?
I guess how to promote prenatal T in womb and raise slayer-kids?
Hormones in puberty ? HGH in childhood

Nope, it's about a facial feature. Although I'll make a video about prenatal-T, I even have downloaded 20-30 articles about it to read

• +1
Reactions: her
tag me when it's done man

• +1
No telling for your face

FFS! I need to shutterstockmax

giphy.gif

Tag me aswell when its done

• +1
can someone write that ritalincel said can you please unignore me bro

• +1
[IMG alt="Ritalincel"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/442.jpg?1560894456[/IMG]
Ritalincel
Janitor

JoinedOct 20, 2018Messages15,731
A moment ago
can someone write that ritalincel said can you please unignore me bro

ikMv5Tk.gif

+1 Reply

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Ritalincel
unignore Ritalincel boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Ritalincel