W0KESTMOTHF

Breastfeeding away from Prime Dicaprio
Time online
24d 21h 59m
LOL
not breastfeeding made my mandible stay the same at 14 LOL high iq
defo not the genes lmao
my mandible is still good but not at the same level like 14
imagine if you got breastfed buddy boyo , you wouldnt rot here, its only about being raised on hard diet and breastfed thats it

goat2x

goat2x

💫💫💫💫
Time online
104d 9h 49m
imagine if you got breastfed buddy boyo , you wouldnt rot here, its only about being raised on hard diet and breastfed thats it
again you are below sea level iq idiot
if breast feeding was my problem i would have shit jaw in my childhood lol

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Time online
24d 21h 59m
@her @knajjd @Lorsss best of the best worthy, groundbreaking.

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Recovering from LeFort 3
Time online
11d 2h 20m
Evidence? Also the bottles that babies drink formula out of mimic a breast so they have to develop those muscles anyways. Maybe its different than real breastfeeding but Ive never seem any evidence. The evidence shows that the contents of the formula are inferior to breastmilk, but thats all I have seen.

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Ratfaced ugly dolphin-eyed sloth
Time online
10d 1h 29m
isn't cope when you're trying to mentally combat the negative effects of something and pretend you don't have it or it's fixable

i literally got the good end of the deal by the exact opposite of what you're saying

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Time online
24d 21h 59m
Evidence? Also the bottles that babies drink formula out of mimic a breast so they have to develop those muscles anyways. Maybe its different than real breastfeeding but Ive never seem any evidence. The evidence shows that the contents of the formula are inferior to breastmilk, but thats all I have seen.
compare mouthbreathing niggas with niggas that mewed naturally because of being breastfed thats your evidence

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Time online
24d 21h 59m
also, Bottle feeding and sippy cup sipping has the potential to separate the epiglottis and soft palate and drive the tongue back therefore altering its natural action. This significantly increases the risk of adults developing airway problems like sleep apnea. Plus you drink soy shit that is full of chemicals and makes you fucking low t

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Recovering from LeFort 3
Time online
11d 2h 20m
compare mouthbreathing niggas with niggas that mewed naturally because of being breastfed thats your evidence
For a second there I was skeptical that you didn't have any data or stats or peer reviewed scientific literature to support your claim, but these impeccable studies and official statistics you provided have put my mind at ease

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Time online
24d 21h 59m
isn't cope when you're trying to mentally combat the negative effects of something and pretend you don't have it or it's fixable

i literally got the good end of the deal by the exact opposite of what you're saying
you would be 8psl right now with god tier bones, blame your mom , also arent you like 5'7 and 80punds? jfl you would be twice the size rn

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Ratfaced ugly dolphin-eyed sloth
Time online
10d 1h 29m
you would be 8psl right now with god tier bones, blame your mom , also arent you like 5'7 and 80punds? jfl you would be twice the size rn
so you saying breast milk has growth hormone in it? bruh

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
Time online
68d 15h 7m
cope like pope been breastfed 40 days and perfect dental health and I have fairly good bone structure and height

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Time online
24d 21h 59m
Jfl low iq again
Thats The reason he never showed how to properly mew with his tounge
He wants that to be paid info lol
everyone who knows mike mew knows how to properly mew jfl

goat2x

goat2x

💫💫💫💫
Time online
104d 9h 49m
everyone who knows mike mew knows how to properly mew jfl
No lol
One guy asked on reddit if he mews properly or not
And mew answered saying that he can sbow u in a video for 250 lol

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Time online
24d 21h 59m
No lol
One guy asked on reddit if he mews properly or not
And mew answered saying that he can sbow u in a video for 250 lol
mewing blowed up so hes trying to make more cash tbh cant blame him

SadnessWYJ

SadnessWYJ

Trainee
Time online
3d 13h 16m
Breastfeeded for 3 years, i hsve sister (far older than) who got breastfeeded for the same time, we looked like twins before i recahed puberty, bother got breastfeed for half the time and he looks nothing like us , how??

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Time online
24d 21h 59m
Breastfeeded for 3 years, i hsve sister (far older than) who got breastfeeded for the same time, we looked like twins before i recahed puberty, bother got breastfeed for half the time and he looks nothing like us , how??
Damm bro its only about being breastfed indeed

N

Newcel04

Enthusiast
Time online
4d 7h 51m
I can definitely confirm this. I was never breastfed as a baby.

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Time online
24d 21h 59m
I can definitely confirm this. I was never breastfed as a baby.
Yeah bro, we have so much evidence how can other .me users disprove this jfl

Golang

Golang

FBI Spy. I'll doxx everyone here.
Time online
33d 3h 45m
Exactly

When will this low IQcels stop making up excuses for their subhumanity and understand that everything is 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999% genetic

My brother and older sisters were breastfed and they're as boneless as I am if not worst (I wasn't breastfed I think)

M

MisterMercedes

Quantum
Time online
11d 11h 7m
You’re a fool if you think the reason the majority of the male population don’t look like Cavill is because their moms didn’t breastfeed them long enough and they didn’t rest their tongue on the roof of their mouth.

I’d bet you my savings that Cavill doesn’t even know what mewing is.

Hashtaggolu

Hashtaggolu

Zephir
Time online
28d 6h 34m
I have been breastfed for 5 years of my life and still I get my oneitus stolen by a 5.4 rat

Mirin2234

Mirin2234

Zephir
Time online
14d 13h 27m
this nigga is reminding me of myself he is obsessing over breastfed now bro. Im here bro I get your obsessions. But let me tell you its all genetic and determined in the womb. they can link certain facial features to personality traits and such. You think mewing would alter your genes and ratios? dude it was already over before we were born

ageistheblackestpill

ageistheblackestpill

Adept
Time online
8d 13h 22m
this nigga is reminding me of myself he is obsessing over breastfed now bro. Im here bro I get your obsessions. But let me tell you its all genetic and determined in the womb. they can link certain facial features to personality traits and such. You think mewing would alter your genes and ratios? dude it was already over before we were born
“genes”
aka anything mainstream science can’t/won’t explain :lul:

I was born to a 40 year old mom and wasn’t breastfed at all. You think that has nothing do with my subhumanity?:lul::lul:

Mirin2234

Mirin2234

Zephir
Time online
14d 13h 27m
“genes”
aka anything mainstream science can’t/won’t explain :lul:

I was born to a 40 year old mom and wasn’t breastfed at all. You think that has nothing do with my subhumanity?:lul::lul:
Literally nothing bro if anything very little. I was only breasted 4 months and I’m not too subhuman

K

kalefartbomb

Adept
Time online
1d 23h 26m
Breastfeeding is massive not just for physical development but also IQ and immune function. The entire reason for the mandatory vaccination movement is that these people think children are at risk since children do not develop their own immune systems until 5 or 6. No, children are at risk due to mothers not breastfeeding and passing their antibodies and nutrients. It should be a criminal offense - child abuse - for mothers to not eat animals and to not breastfeed for several years. Women who do not breastfeed properly are incel-factories.

TITUS

TITUS

Elementalist
Time online
6d 16h 16m
So if you got problems with proper mewing you should suck the tits of pregnant women, to learn correct tongue posture and swallowing.

TITUS

TITUS

Elementalist
Time online
6d 16h 16m
Breastfeeding is massive not just for physical development but also IQ and immune function. The entire reason for the mandatory vaccination movement is that these people think children are at risk since children do not develop their own immune systems until 5 or 6. No, children are at risk due to mothers not breastfeeding and passing their antibodies and nutrients. It should be a criminal offense - child abuse - for mothers to not eat animals and to not breastfeed for several years. Women who do not breastfeed properly are incel-factories.
Shhhhhhh, let the vegans erradicate themselves from the gene pool before they ban our meat.

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
Time online
95d 21h 45m
didnt read but its probably all correct

Darwin_Maxxing

Darwin_Maxxing

Adept
Time online
1d 2h 20m
i got breastfed for a long time (i think 2years) and I'm as recessed and boneless as you can get

only good bone is my clavicle, and that is coincidently the last plate that closes and it grew when I started changing my diet sleep and exercising at age 21 or 22 (latebloomer).
You probably were mouth breathing

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
looksmaxxing7 fix for long midface Looksmaxing 7
Y If you give Maher long hair Looksmaxing 10
sandcelmuttcel [Discussion] what is the first long bone to fuse? Looksmaxing 3