Long and good breastfeeding is what makes you a chad GTFIH

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Kraken
What Are The Amazing Breastfeeding Benefits for Good Facial Development, Nose Breathing And Straight Teeth

What are the breastfeeding benefits for facial development and, nose breathing and straight teeth? This is one of my favorite topics to discuss!
Did you know breastfeeding does more than just provide essential nutrients to a child? Breastfeeding also strengthens the muscles of the cheeks, lips and tongue and helps to develop a healthy swallow. Most importantly, breast feeding helps to develop a beautiful and healthy AIRWAY. Breast feeding and nose breathing are the two MOST IMPORTANT ways for babies to spend their days.
How Does Breast Feeding Affect Airway And Breathing And Future Sleep Apnea?
Breastfeeding helps to strengthen and tone the mouth and face muscles. Even babies need to go to the mom’s breast gym every day! It’s true! Mother Nature uses breastfeeding as a way to give nutrition to the baby and also to prepare the baby for a lifetime of good health by having a healthy swallow and airway.
It’s like this-during breastfeeding the baby has to WORK to get the milk out and survive. The muscles get strong and life is good! These are breastfeeding benefits. Strong muscles mean the baby will breathe through the nose, the way Mother Nature intended, because you need strong muscles to keep the mouth closed and to keep the tongue on the roof of the mouth in the resting position AND to swallow with the back of the tongue with the front of the tongue braced up against the roof of the mouth. Through out life, nose breathing with the tongue on the roof of the mouth and the lips closed is the single most important habit we can develop.
If your baby gets used to mouth breathing, on the other hand, this is BAD. The tongue drops down, gets weak and starts to develop unusual habits like thrusting against the teeth. When the tongue is low, the upper jaw starts to collapse down instead of forward, and the lower jaw develops too far back and starts to block the throat and airway. There is not enough space for the tongue and the teeth come out crooked. When there is not enough space for the tongue it falls back at night and causes us to choke. Not good! Your child is not breathing and is getting crooked teeth that will cost thousands of dollars to fix.
What Is A Healthy Swallow And Why Should I Care? I Am Swallowing Food Everyday.
A healthy swallow means the food is thrown into the throat with the back part of the tongue. This is a function that is a breastfeeding benefit. The front of the tongue braces against the roof of the mouth to give a bracing support for this to happen. A tongue thrust is a bad swallow where the tongue pushes against the teeth during swallowing. This can cause teeth to shift, orthodontic relapse, gum recession to name a few bad things that cost a lot of money to fix.
What Does Breastfeeding Have To Do With Good Face Development And Straight Teeth? I Mean, Really???
Yes, it’s true. The entire face development depends on muscles, not genetics! The muscles command how the bones grow. And breastfeeding benefits develops strong muscles and nose breathing habits that brace the tongue on the roof of the mouth and put the right amount of pressure on the upper jaw to develop forward. Guess what;s above the Roof of the mouth? The nose and airway! So as the tongue pushes on the roof of the mouth during breastfeeding, the airway is growing into a beautiful shape that will ensure nose breathing, the single most important habit of our life! This also grows the face more proportionately and beautifully, like Brad Pitt. A breastfeeding benefit is that your son will look like Brad Pitt and your daughter will look like Claudia Schiffer!
Bottle feeding and sippy cup sipping has the potential to separate the epiglottis and soft palate and drive the tongue back therefore altering its natural action. This significantly increases the risk of adults developing airway problems like sleep apnea.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, hattrick, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 7 others
True. Most incels weren’t breastfed and were given soy infant formula

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, ChadsAreCool, ShortMulatto and 5 others
my autistic mother only breastfed me for 3 months

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and W0KESTMOTHF
Fucking over for us short breastfed cels thats why we are rotting here on .me . Blame your mom bhais

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
my autistic mother only breastfed me for 3 months
my stupid whore mother only breastfed me for 2 months, i suffer because of her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
i got breastfed for a long time (i think 2years) and I'm as recessed and boneless as you can get

only good bone is my clavicle, and that is coincidently the last plate that closes and it grew when I started changing my diet sleep and exercising at age 21 or 22 (latebloomer).

shit mewing propaganda

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Old buddy boyo
that's why i'm a boneless cuck where my father at my age had a square jaw and good cheekbones

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and W0KESTMOTHF
i got breastfed for a long time (i think 2years) and I'm as recessed and boneless as you can get

only good bone is my clavicle, and that is coincidently the last plate that closes and it grew when I started changing my diet sleep and exercising.
then you have rare subhuman shit genes ,thank your parents tho, you would've been like blackops2cel if you got breastfed for a shorter time trust me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, SPFromNY914, ShortMulatto and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
shit mewing propaganda
Cry for our lord and saviour D47076B7 ED73 4FCC A6F3 281D566AD53A

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, SadnessWYJ, goat2x and 1 other person
goddamn you're right
i never understood parents who fed their kids soy milk powdered milk and other useless shit like that. everything other than normal milk would make me vomit. i also remember rejecting soy milk even as a teen. i found it disgusting lol.
and my cousin who has been fed soy powdered gay shitty stuff has an awful forward growth while i have a pretty good one (even though im ugly as fuck but that's genetics)

fuck soy fuck powders let children eat raw animals 🤘

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and goat2x
mike mew is literally the only one who is trying to help us
ye bro
make sure to buy his merch and have a 10 second skype call with him for 250 POUNDS LOLLL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Copemaxxing
yet to save one incel
will save a lot of future incels if his parents will know what mewing and long breastfeeding is

• JFL
Reactions: ShortMulatto and goat2x
ye bro
make sure to buy his merch and have a 10 second skype call with him for 250 POUNDS LOLLL
jfl he releases all of his info for free, keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Damn, I only got breastfeeded for 13 months.

Appearantly my jew doctor told my mom to cut the breastfeeding so "I can eat other foods" lmao :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SPFromNY914, WhatToDo, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
goddamn you're right
i never understood parents who fed their kids soy milk powdered milk and other useless shit like that. everything other than normal milk would make me vomit. i also remember rejecting soy milk even as a teen. i found it disgusting lol.
and my cousin who has been fed soy powdered gay shitty stuff has an awful forward growth while i have a pretty good one (even though im ugly as fuck but that's genetics)

fuck soy fuck powders let children eat raw animals 🤘
indeed, ifucking hate my mom ffs i only been breastfed for 2 months

Damn, I only got breastfeeded for 13 months.

Appearantly my jew doctor told my mom to cut the breastfeeding so "I can eat other foods" lmao :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
nigga i only got breastfed for 2 months, fuck my stupid whore mother

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing and MentalistKebab
Its a shit propaganda
my mom only breastfeeded me for like 1-2 weeks lol
and my maxilla was top 99% till 14 then a massive glowdown
i got marpe at 15 and now its above average again

• So Sad
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Its a shit propaganda
my mom only breastfeeded me for like 1-2 weeks lol
and my maxilla was top 99% till 14 then a massive glowdown
i got marpe at 15 and now its above average again
how bout mandible?

wasn't really breastfed yet i have good bone structure so

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, WhatToDo, ShortMulatto and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and goat2x
blame your mom you would slay now if she have breastfed you , wasted genes
LOL
not breastfeeding made my mandible stay the same at 14 LOL high iq
defo not the genes lmao
my mandible is still good but not at the same level like 14

LOL
not breastfeeding made my mandible stay the same at 14 LOL high iq
defo not the genes lmao
my mandible is still good but not at the same level like 14
imagine if you got breastfed buddy boyo , you wouldnt rot here, its only about being raised on hard diet and breastfed thats it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and goat2x
imagine if you got breastfed buddy boyo , you wouldnt rot here, its only about being raised on hard diet and breastfed thats it
again you are below sea level iq idiot
if breast feeding was my problem i would have shit jaw in my childhood lol

@her @knajjd @Lorsss best of the best worthy, groundbreaking.

Evidence? Also the bottles that babies drink formula out of mimic a breast so they have to develop those muscles anyways. Maybe its different than real breastfeeding but Ive never seem any evidence. The evidence shows that the contents of the formula are inferior to breastmilk, but thats all I have seen.

• +1
Reactions: Golang
isn't cope when you're trying to mentally combat the negative effects of something and pretend you don't have it or it's fixable

i literally got the good end of the deal by the exact opposite of what you're saying

Evidence? Also the bottles that babies drink formula out of mimic a breast so they have to develop those muscles anyways. Maybe its different than real breastfeeding but Ive never seem any evidence. The evidence shows that the contents of the formula are inferior to breastmilk, but thats all I have seen.
compare mouthbreathing niggas with niggas that mewed naturally because of being breastfed thats your evidence

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
also, Bottle feeding and sippy cup sipping has the potential to separate the epiglottis and soft palate and drive the tongue back therefore altering its natural action. This significantly increases the risk of adults developing airway problems like sleep apnea. Plus you drink soy shit that is full of chemicals and makes you fucking low t

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
compare mouthbreathing niggas with niggas that mewed naturally because of being breastfed thats your evidence
For a second there I was skeptical that you didn't have any data or stats or peer reviewed scientific literature to support your claim, but these impeccable studies and official statistics you provided have put my mind at ease

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golang and W0KESTMOTHF
my mom breastfed me for 8 months or so then gave me ketchup as a substitute dead serious

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and W0KESTMOTHF
isn't cope when you're trying to mentally combat the negative effects of something and pretend you don't have it or it's fixable

i literally got the good end of the deal by the exact opposite of what you're saying
you would be 8psl right now with god tier bones, blame your mom , also arent you like 5'7 and 80punds? jfl you would be twice the size rn

jfl he releases all of his info for free, keep coping
Jfl low iq again
Thats The reason he never showed how to properly mew with his tounge
He wants that to be paid info lol

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
you would be 8psl right now with god tier bones, blame your mom , also arent you like 5'7 and 80punds? jfl you would be twice the size rn
so you saying breast milk has growth hormone in it? bruh

cope like pope been breastfed 40 days and perfect dental health and I have fairly good bone structure and height

Jfl low iq again
Thats The reason he never showed how to properly mew with his tounge
He wants that to be paid info lol
everyone who knows mike mew knows how to properly mew jfl

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x