• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914
No lol
One guy asked on reddit if he mews properly or not
And mew answered saying that he can sbow u in a video for 250 lol
mewing blowed up so hes trying to make more cash tbh cant blame him

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Breastfeeded for 3 years, i hsve sister (far older than) who got breastfeeded for the same time, we looked like twins before i recahed puberty, bother got breastfeed for half the time and he looks nothing like us , how??

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Breastfeeded for 3 years, i hsve sister (far older than) who got breastfeeded for the same time, we looked like twins before i recahed puberty, bother got breastfeed for half the time and he looks nothing like us , how??
Damm bro its only about being breastfed indeed

I can definitely confirm this. I was never breastfed as a baby.

• +1
I can definitely confirm this. I was never breastfed as a baby.
Yeah bro, we have so much evidence how can other .me users disprove this jfl

Evidence? Also the bottles that babies drink formula out of mimic a breast so they have to develop those muscles anyways. Maybe its different than real breastfeeding but Ive never seem any evidence. The evidence shows that the contents of the formula are inferior to breastmilk, but thats all I have seen.
Exactly

When will this low IQcels stop making up excuses for their subhumanity and understand that everything is 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999% genetic

My brother and older sisters were breastfed and they're as boneless as I am if not worst (I wasn't breastfed I think)

You’re a fool if you think the reason the majority of the male population don’t look like Cavill is because their moms didn’t breastfeed them long enough and they didn’t rest their tongue on the roof of their mouth.

I’d bet you my savings that Cavill doesn’t even know what mewing is.

I have been breastfed for 5 years of my life and still I get my oneitus stolen by a 5.4 rat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
this nigga is reminding me of myself he is obsessing over breastfed now bro. Im here bro I get your obsessions. But let me tell you its all genetic and determined in the womb. they can link certain facial features to personality traits and such. You think mewing would alter your genes and ratios? dude it was already over before we were born

this nigga is reminding me of myself he is obsessing over breastfed now bro. Im here bro I get your obsessions. But let me tell you its all genetic and determined in the womb. they can link certain facial features to personality traits and such. You think mewing would alter your genes and ratios? dude it was already over before we were born

“genes”
aka anything mainstream science can’t/won’t explain :lul:

I was born to a 40 year old mom and wasn’t breastfed at all. You think that has nothing do with my subhumanity?:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
“genes”
aka anything mainstream science can’t/won’t explain :lul:

I was born to a 40 year old mom and wasn’t breastfed at all. You think that has nothing do with my subhumanity?:lul::lul:
Literally nothing bro if anything very little. I was only breasted 4 months and I’m not too subhuman

Breastfeeding is massive not just for physical development but also IQ and immune function. The entire reason for the mandatory vaccination movement is that these people think children are at risk since children do not develop their own immune systems until 5 or 6. No, children are at risk due to mothers not breastfeeding and passing their antibodies and nutrients. It should be a criminal offense - child abuse - for mothers to not eat animals and to not breastfeed for several years. Women who do not breastfeed properly are incel-factories.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and W0KESTMOTHF
So if you got problems with proper mewing you should suck the tits of pregnant women, to learn correct tongue posture and swallowing.

• Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Breastfeeding is massive not just for physical development but also IQ and immune function. The entire reason for the mandatory vaccination movement is that these people think children are at risk since children do not develop their own immune systems until 5 or 6. No, children are at risk due to mothers not breastfeeding and passing their antibodies and nutrients. It should be a criminal offense - child abuse - for mothers to not eat animals and to not breastfeed for several years. Women who do not breastfeed properly are incel-factories.
Shhhhhhh, let the vegans erradicate themselves from the gene pool before they ban our meat.

didnt read but its probably all correct

• +1
i got breastfed for a long time (i think 2years) and I'm as recessed and boneless as you can get

only good bone is my clavicle, and that is coincidently the last plate that closes and it grew when I started changing my diet sleep and exercising at age 21 or 22 (latebloomer).
You probably were mouth breathing

You probably were mouth breathing
i did due to allergies. But I begin to think blaming mouthbreathing for everything is a big cope. I for exmaple have a very narrow small skull. How was mouthbreathing shaping my inter ocular distance and my skull width in general?

i did due to allergies. But I begin to think blaming mouthbreathing for everything is a big cope. I for exmaple have a very narrow small skull. How was mouthbreathing shaping my inter ocular distance and my skull width in general?
See, I told you.Blaming mouthbreathing isn't a cope, mouthbreathing has a lot of effects on your facial features which is why Dr. Mike Mew works with children at a young age to prevent that and to promote good tongue posture for good forward growth to the persons genetic potential.

l'm one of those people you hate because of being breastfed for 2 years, Its the truth - Brad Pitt
well clearly it didnt work because he is a cheekboneless cuck

Sounds like Freudian pseudoscience ngl