(LONG ASS READ)I think i found some black pills in the song "You cant win" by Michael jackson

Wholesome BOI

Wholesome BOI

Iron

In the wiz jackson is a weak incel. A scarecrow that cant scare crows. He signs on how you cant win child you cant break even or get out of the game. He sings "you get in way over your head and you only got yourself to blame"AKA bluepill cucks who think they can compete with chads.
then he says"People keep saying that things will get better"aka normie bluepill advice and the blackpilled normie crows reply with "just to ease your state of mind" they acknowledge how its just cope. then the crows sing "So your laying back,you smoke your smoke,and you drink your glass of wine" i feel that refers to NEETS for laying back and drug usage for copers. Then the incel scare crow says "you cant win if your story stays the same" meaning that Maxxing is the only way to change how things are. Any more blackpills yall find i know i sound like :feelstastyman: but just try.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and mybrainabusesme
Higly possible but it might also be about life in general. Gonna listen to this song from now on tho ngl btw tbh

In the wiz jackson is a weak incel. A scarecrow that cant scare crows. He signs on how you cant win child you cant break even or get out of the game. He sings "you get in way over your head and you only got yourself to blame"AKA bluepill cucks who think they can compete with chads.
then he says"People keep saying that things will get better"aka normie bluepill advice and the blackpilled normie crows reply with "just to ease your state of mind" they acknowledge how its just cope. then the crows sing "So your laying back,you smoke your smoke,and you drink your glass of wine" i feel that refers to NEETS for laying back and drug usage for copers. Then the incel scare crow says "you cant win if your story stays the same" meaning that Maxxing is the only way to change how things are. Any more blackpills yall find i know i sound like :feelstastyman: but just try.

its about life not about women, lol