Long beautiful hair and mogging

Reoa

Reoa

Smoke cigars.
During my lunch break today i went to a mutual friends school to met her for the first time, and instantly i mogged the entire school because a lot of them are ethnic. i Height, face and hair mogged almost everyone and as we were talking she caressed my hair. Some of her friends even randomly started caressing my hair too. Later i get 3 friend requests from her and her friends. I just wanted to say that having long curly hair is definitely a big plus if it fits your facce, and if you have naturally good hair you should grow it out to test it

Curtain hair mogs ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, ChoSeungHui and Ruby
no hair for your face

no hair for your face

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and diggbicc
D0055954 9299 451D 8217 152FB4BD7906

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, brutal_blackpill and Ethnicope
Long hair are the best
Henty 1563631596

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Reoa
FUARRRK

IM GONNA GROW MY HAIR OUT LIKE B4

REEE

HAIR UP TO MY SHOULDERS OR DEATH
Actually do this if your hair is decent enough you actually have to groom it and keep it week though if you dont want to look like a neckbeard

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
so sick of not having good hair

norwood reaper is cruel

so sick of not having good hair

norwood reaper is cruel
If your hair is halfway decent you can civer a shitty hairline, netter than showing it to everybody with a short haircut

I am an energy addict too buddy boyo...that's the only reason I'm not telling you to kill yourself

During my lunch break today i went to a mutual friends school to met her for the first time, and instantly i mogged the entire school because a lot of them are ethnic. i Height, face and hair mogged almost everyone and as we were talking she caressed my hair. Some of her friends even randomly started caressing my hair too. Later i get 3 friend requests from her and her friends. I just wanted to say that having long curly hair is definitely a big plus if it fits your facce, and if you have naturally good hair you should grow it out to test it
Mine looks like shaggy unless I go everyday to the hairstylist. And that costs money, which I don't have.

Face + height + long curly hair = success with women

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
What about wavy hair?
Yeah for sure. Long straight hair is hard to pull off as a male. You’ll just look like a metal drummer jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 3202
Yeah for sure. Long straight hair is hard to pull off as a male. You’ll just look like a metal drummer jfl.
I've never liked straight hair, even on women (unless they're Asian and not ugly, then it looks beautiful imo).

Actually do this if your hair is decent enough you actually have to groom it and keep it week though if you dont want to look like a neckbeard
Yh I know

I had long hair then I cut it

If your hair is halfway decent you can civer a shitty hairline, netter than showing it to everybody with a short haircut
nope it's poverty frizzy hair

• So Sad
Reactions: Reoa
Curtain hair mogs ngl
BASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED