Long Distance Relationships (With a twist)

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Kraken
So over the years I have noticed that I have this annoying quality where I attract attention from foids from far distances and as I near them they lose complete interest. Like the moment they approach me inside -30m the sexual atmosphere drops to 0. This is a very tough situation to deal with and I'm sure many of you suffer from the same issue. For some reason bros we seem to look like CHAD from 50m: great hair,frame, face looks angular, but the moment a foid sees our subhumanity up close it truly is over. Quite frankly, I'm sick of this being the case every single fucking time I see a foid.
As such I propose what I call proximity frauding.
FORMULA:
50M=:chad:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:love: (foid)
40M=:chad:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:)(foid)
30M=:chad:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?(foid)
-30M=:incel:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>? (foid)

I've devised a theory wherein if I'm able to attract a foid from around 40M, I will ensure that the distance between us will be no less than this (ideal is 50m). This means that I will have to maintain this distance throughout the entire relationship (foids will be retarded enough to fall for my chad fraud) which I believe is possible if done right.
I can resolve the following:
Dates=fun activities that ensure we remain a distance apart from each other or where I can cover my face. e.g- soccer, paintballing etc
P in V= Sexting should be good enough
Communication= Texting, although I'm thinking megaphones might be more authentic.

Who said long distance relationships aren't possible?

This sounds perfect to me tbqh
Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 470 and 12 others
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, The Dude Abides and GenericChad1444
this is the final solution
you may not like it but THIS is what peak autism looks like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2810 and 5 others
Literally what ? JFL

So over the years I have noticed that I have this annoying quality where I attract attention from foids from far distances and as I near them they lose complete interest.
fuck you for reminding me this has happened before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and JellyBelly
So over the years I have noticed that I have this annoying quality where I attract attention from foids from far distances and as I near them they lose complete interest. Like the moment they approach me inside -30m the sexual atmosphere drops to 0. This is a very tough situation to deal with and I'm sure many of you suffer from the same issue. For some reason bros we seem to look like CHAD from 50m: great hair,frame, face looks angular, but the moment a foid sees our subhumanity up close it truly is over. Quite frankly, I'm sick of this being the case every single fucking time I see a foid.
As such I propose what I call proximity frauding.
FORMULA:
50M=:chad:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:love: (foid)
40M=:chad:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:)(foid)
30M=:chad:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?(foid)
-30M=:incel:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>? (foid)

I've devised a theory wherein if I'm able to attract a foid from around 40M, I will ensure that the distance between us will be no less than this (ideal is 50m). This means that I will have to maintain this distance throughout the entire relationship (foids will be retarded enough to fall for my chad fraud) which I believe is possible if done right.
I can resolve the following:
Dates=fun activities that ensure we remain a distance apart from each other or where I can cover my face. e.g- soccer, paintballing etc
P in V= Sexting should be good enough
Communication= Texting, although I'm thinking megaphones might be more authentic.

Who said long distance relationships aren't possible?

This sounds perfect to me tbqh
Thoughts?
So true

Be careful of getting cucked when you do a long distance relationship as I went through that.

Legit bro I mog mog mog in group photos but close up it's ogre

202php.jpg

I didnt read a single word youve written tho

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
The autism is over the roof in this thread i love it

• Woah
Reactions: GenericChad1444

Users who are viewing this thread

Back