Long hair is the best way to halo

S

Slyfex8

Sphinx
tbh, if you have a face shape that stands out, especially diamond, there is a way that it can be the biggest halo, to combine with hollow cheeks, long eyelashes and nice eyebrows. I think I'm gonna do it, hoping I don't look like a chick lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Alexanderr and androidcel
Tell that to my shitty dry, dense thick as fuck hair that doesn't fall down no matter how long it is

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Tell that to my shitty dry, dense thick as fuck hair that doesn't fall down no matter how long it is
Thick hair is good boyo. Hair that looks fallen down is not good boyo

• +1
Thick hair is good boyo. Hair that looks fallen down is not good boyo
It is awesome. But it is so fucking hard to keep it healthy. And it is also hard yo style it. And you can't have long hair

• +1
It is awesome. But it is so fucking hard to keep it healthy. And it is also hard yo style it. And you can't have long hair

It's supposed to be the other way around, though? You can't have long hair on a man if the hair is thin, you'll look like a chick with straight hair.

• +1
It's supposed to be the other way around, though? You can't have long hair on a man if the hair is thin, you'll look like a chick with straight hair.
My hair so thick and dense it stays up no matter what. I've tried to grow it out, but it just goes into "afro" mode and doesn't fall down

• +1
My hair so thick and dense it stays up no matter what. I've tried to grow it out, but it just goes into "afro" mode and doesn't fall down
Yo bro I feel you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, ULTRATERAX63 and LowTierNormie

Go for dreadlocks boyo

I'm white as fuck bro

Bro

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Alexanderr
Curtains are one of the biggest halos known to human kind. If you're not curtainmaxxing jfl

• +1