Long Midface is fixable

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Ok like in title long midface can be totally or at least fixed with some less or more invasive surgeries like:
Lefort 1 with compaction of the maxilla
Its quite common procedure in Europe or US to fix long face syndrome. With lenghtening of mandible this procedure can create quite good results unless you have bad under eye support (you would look literally like an ape lmao). Below some interesting results:
3 Figure4 1

As you can see before this boy had narrow but thick gay lips long philtrum and weird nose shape gummy smile etc. He doesnt look masculine at all. But after the surgery his philtrum shorten much nose hs better shape his mouth are widen. His profile change to better. He looks even handsome and little masculine. Also his airway is better. Gummy smile was reduced completely.
This is how it looks on 3D Scan:
Images 5

Also more invasive are Modified Leford 3 where the whole midface and part of cheekbones is moved forward and upswing which is better for ppl with poor under eye support. But if you really cant afford Leforts or you are pussy and you ate afraid of getting something what definietly isnt orbital box osteomy or traditional leford 3 then you can get MSE with face mask(face mask is neceserry because it can upswing your maxilla and shorten midface. I know what is opinion about Mewing on this forum but if you will hard mew, keep your teeth together and develop good posture it will be much more better than doing nothing.

Attachments

• image004253.jpeg
    image004253.jpeg
    13.2 KB · Views: 722
  • 1-s2.0-S0901502713002634-gr4.jpg
    1-s2.0-S0901502713002634-gr4.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 723
  • A-Facial-photographs-and-cephalo-PA-radiograph-of-the-patient-case-1-before-Le-Fort-I.png
    A-Facial-photographs-and-cephalo-PA-radiograph-of-the-patient-case-1-before-Le-Fort-I.png
    109 KB · Views: 636
  • Screenshot_2020-02-29-15-03-17.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-29-15-03-17.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 368
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 7079, Nosecel and 5 others
You can shorten the bones by lefort but you can't do anything about the soft tissue expect if you wanna do a lip lift.
Good luck doing that without looking gay asf tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Norwooder, TheLordMadness and 4 others
You can shorten the bones by lefort but you can't do anything about the soft tissue expect if you wanna do a lip lift.

no long midface for your face

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, sloopnoob, MentalistKebab and 8 others
Oh thank you I forgot about lip lift. But it much less invasive than lefort 1 or Modified 3. Also by MSE your changing in maxilla are much slower than in lefort so your soft tissue can also be fixed

What is considered long and what is considered short tho? Some say short is bad and curry and some say long is death tier? what fwhr is ideal?
youre fine bru no need to wory

Still over for each and every one of those subhumans

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 5185, rydofx and 1 other person
this procedure can create quite good results unless you have bad under eye support (you would look literally like an ape lmao).
Most people that have Le Fort 1 have bad undereye support, whether they look like chimps or not depends heavily on the surgeon

Ok like in title long midface can be totally or at least fixed with some less or more invasive surgeries like:
Its quite common procedure in Europe or US to fix long face syndrome. With lenghtening of mandible this procedure can create quite good results unless you have bad under eye support (you would look literally like an ape lmao). Below some interesting results:View attachment 287880
As you can see before this boy had narrow but thick gay lips long philtrum and weird nose shape gummy smile etc. He doesnt look masculine at all. But after the surgery his philtrum shorten much nose hs better shape his mouth are widen. His profile change to better. He looks even handsome and little masculine. Also his airway is better. Gummy smile was reduced completely.
This is how it looks on 3D Scan:View attachment 287915
Also more invasive are Modified Leford 3 where the whole midface and part of cheekbones is moved forward and upswing which is better for ppl with poor under eye support. But if you really cant afford Leforts or you are pussy and you ate afraid of getting something what definietly isnt orbital box osteomy or traditional leford 3 then you can get MSE with face mask(face mask is neceserry because it can upswing your maxilla and shorten midface. I know what is opinion about Mewing on this forum but if you will hard mew, keep your teeth together and develop good posture it will be much more better than doing nothing.
Its quite common procedure in Europe or US to fix long face syndrome. With lenghtening of mandible this procedure can create quite good results unless you have bad under eye support (you would look literally like an ape lmao). Below some interesting results:View attachment 287880
HIGH IQ THREAD +200 IQ

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 5385
People like you should be banned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 3043
read every world greycel ded srs

nice thread high quality

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
There's tons of ways of doing it, don't share that with these basement dwelling pathetic lifeless autistic losers here though

• Love it
gudru keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, HighIQcel, Mr.cope and 3 others
Changing bones effects soft tissue

• +1
Reactions: needsolution, Incoming and Deleted member 5385
Long midface isnt problem when u have decent fwhr to compensate it. Notice how their faces are narrow.
Personally i have midface ratio around 0.9 and i dont consider it as problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 5385 and goat2x
Long midface isnt problem when u have decent fwhr to compensate it. Notice how their faces are narrow.
Coper when you will become redpilled I bet that you are going to flush urself

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Short Ugly and Brown
Coper when you will become redpilled I bet that you are going to flush urself
Oh yeah Rob Lowe, Tom Cruise, Ian Somerhalder, Jon Kortajarena, Zayn Malik and many other 6.5psl guys+ must feel subhuman now since their midface ratios are in 0.85-0.94 range.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4044, Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
long midface is fixable with increasing IPD with lateral orbital osteotomy

• JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
gudru keep coping
Your midface is much more compact than before bimax. So I dont think it isnt impossible to fix long midface with surgery like bimax. Btw stop talking shit. Probably your "look idol" is O'pry.
long midface is fixable with increasing IPD with lateral orbital osteotomy
OMG It hurts even when I thought about it. Also only deform patiens can treat it as a thing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Oh yeah Rob Lowe, Tom Cruise, Ian Somerhalder, Jon Kortajarena, Zayn Malik and many other 6.5psl guys+ must feel subhuman now since their midface ratios are in 0.85-0.94 range.
yeah definitely
they're on suicide watch cause their faces don't fit a ratio that's been arbitrarily set by some autistic basement dwellers on the internet

• +1
Your midface is much more compact than before bimax. So I dont think it isnt impossible to fix long midface with surgery like bimax. Btw stop talking shit. Probably your "look idol" is O'pry.

OMG It hurts even when I thought about it. Also only deform patiens can treat it as a thing.
My midface is Always the same, bimax doesn't change anything, stop inventing bullshits
6b8292d0f4a660c1fc79474aa2467650.jpg

You should really flush yourself

My midface is Always the same, bimax doesn't change anything, stop inventing bullshits

6b8292d0f4a660c1fc79474aa2467650.jpg

You should really flush yourself
Anigif enhanced buzz 25711 1382169049 18

If your Intelligence allow you then measure by yourself. Depending on pic its 0.91-0.93

• +1
No mention to Lefort 2?

I am going to repost a comment i posted in another thread:
Her midface stayed the same.

You would need to shorten the soft tissue (philtrum) to reduce the midface length, you can do that with a subnasal lip lift.

If after shortening your philtrum you have a gummy smile you would need to get a Lefort 1 Impaction.

The problem is that the majority of people with long midfaces have normal or short philtrums but long noses and low IPDs.

You cant shorten the nose, at best you could rotate the tip if it is downturned with a rhinoplasty to make it appear shorter or rotate the whole nose doing CCW Rotation with a Lefort 2.

92282f_6749a581803047dbadf34613a49fdb40~mv2.jpg

B9781455705542000174_f017-002-9781455705542.jpg

@medialcanthuscel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: kota and Deleted member 5385
No mention to Lefort 2?

I am going to repost a comment i posted in another thread:

@medialcanthuscel thoughts?
After all I think the best option will be MSE. Why? Because it widen slighly your IPD and cheekbones so. Long midface is not so visible also its less invasive. Only cons is that this method is not popular but to me is its a Saint Grall. Otger Saint Grall would be CD 3D printed bone implants which will be able to turn into real bone. So maybe not even surgically but combination of this "natural implants MSE and maybe lower jaw expansion can turn your midface close to ideal. Btw there is a list of doctors who perform MSE

• +1
Reactions: Potentialcel and orthochadic
I have long midface and already ~90° gonial

what shoudl I do

• Woah
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
Another misleading thread pinned by the retarded mods, this place is a fucking joke.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Pendejo, Barbarossa_ and 2 others
Why would you want a lip lift? None of the after pics need one.

Wouldn’t jaw surgery with ccw Rotation be another way of shortening your face or atleast making it look less long?

3 Figure4 1

It should be noted that even though the eyes are blurred one can see how much the eye area improved, check the small picture without clicking it and it is actually easier to tell the eye area change than in the big one. The eyebrows is also much more to the eyes wich is a really good feature.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Why the fuck is this crap pinned?!

The mod who pinned it deserves to get crucified while watching his oneitis getting her guts mixed by chad!

• +1
Reactions: squidward69
Could be explained by single mothers squishing their face when bored or in a bad mood ?

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
Literally none of them has a midface ratio below 0.95

Your lengthening the rams and improving jaw angle. Also shortening/projecting/rotating the philtrum.

Nose length cannot be changed, but you can change the bones around the nose so that it appears less long.

He literally can’t bite down all the way of course his midface is gonna look long

dn r but cope

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
THIS THREAD IS WRONG

With CCW Lefort 1 you can reduce the middle third, but you cannot reduce the "Midface"

Middle third is composed of midface and alveolar process.
The Lefort 1 CCW rotation involves a reduction of the alveaolar process, which is not the midface

Longmidface

This is the reason why I will move this thread out of "best of best"

• +1
THIS THREAD IS WRONG

With CCW Lefort 1 you can reduce the middle third, but you cannot reduce the "Midface"

Middle third is composed of midface and alveolar process.
The Lefort 1 CCW rotation involves a reduction of the alveaolar process, which is not the midface

View attachment 418840

This is the reason why I will move this thread out of "best of best"
Thank you for explanation. I was beginner when I made this post and now I understand it much more. Also I realised that problem of midface is not my problem( ratio 1.04 and FWHR 1.90). Also I became pretty blackpilled about quite everything.
Also do you know how to move whole maxilla and zygos upward? Because I fixed my head posture (and realised that have perfect flat oppicital bone) and I dont know how to fix downward growth?

same im around 0.91 but still feel its not nearly as bad as guides make it to be.

havent found any before/afters
Back then I was a surgery coper man. Nobody here will ever get orbital osteotomy. It would literally require someone to be charismatic, well put together to convince a surgeon to do it and at the same time have a lot of money -
so the kind of man Who probably doesn’t have any issues with their looks or sex in the first place