Long philtrum is one of the worst flaws

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
Long Philtrum = Long Midface
ICUddrs.jpg

This is how people see you if you have a long philtrum:
Chimpanzee-Head.jpg

Jfl at people saying that its a dimorphic trait, it looks like utter shit, i wish my philtrum was shorter

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 9344, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
Lip lift -solved

Not as bad as short lower third.

• +1
Reactions: xit and didntreadlol
It’s worse for me bro. I have long midface but my philtrum is extremely short less than 1cm. There is no solution for that
you might have short face syndrome

br0 where did u find this candid pic of me

• So Sad
Reactions: SLA
ICUddrs.jpg

Chimpanzee-Head.jpg

Jfl at people saying that its a dimorphic trait, it looks like utter shit, i wish my philtrum was shorter
surgery

the second I saw the word philtrum I instantly knew it was a pendejo thread lol

i wish my philtrum was shorter
you dont even have a long philitrum, your chin to philitrum ratio is just fucked, I mean philitrum itself isn't long

what's your philtrum measurement

mine also happens to be very long

you're only 3mms off the mean

i'm like 8mms or so higher

not even joking

• So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie
One thing that playing around with the faceapp female filter has shown me is that a lot of these so-called dimorphic trait aren't really. Generally what looks good on a man looks good on a woman and vice versa, or at least a slightly refined version of that feature. I'd totally bang the female versions of Chico and Brad Pitt for instance.
20190917 120140
20190917 120039

Not sure about this one though, "she"

has a pretty long midface and philtrum
FaceApp 1561133076530b

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Pietrosiek and rtssssy
One thing that playing around with the faceapp female filter has shown me is that a lot of these so-called dimorphic trait aren't really. Generally what looks good on a man looks good on a woman and vice versa, or at least a slightly refined version of that feature. I'd totally bang the female versions of Chico and Brad Pitt for instance. View attachment 114286View attachment 114287

has a pretty long midface and philtrumView attachment 114291
:lul::feelskek: Female chico and st blackops2

One thing that playing around with the faceapp female filter has shown me is that a lot of these so-called dimorphic trait aren't really. Generally what looks good on a man looks good on a woman and vice versa, or at least a slightly refined version of that feature. I'd totally bang the female versions of Chico and Brad Pitt for instance. View attachment 114286View attachment 114287

YES

FINALLY THANK YOU

good looking features are universal, more or less

its infinitely worse than a short lower third and much less fixable on top of that
It's really not unfixable if you know what you're doing

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
@Slayer narrate this thread please.

ICUddrs.jpg

Chimpanzee-Head.jpg

not it's n'ose tip

Jfl I knew that she was morphed with Pitt before I even read