Long ramus - most underrated attractive feature / base of an attractive face

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
This is what allows you to have a large skull while having not too high of a gonial angle, and a more perpendicular mandible is what allows you to have good vertical alignment (browridge, maxilla, chin). If you have a short ramus and a small gonial angle your face will be too compact/small skull -> unattractive. If you have a short ramus and large gonial angle it means you have shitty vertical alignment, downward occlusal plane, bringing your chin backward/weak chin -> unattractive. To have big skull and good fWHR you need a long ramus. Everything starts with strong ramus. Also, long ramus is a dimorphic masculine feature.

Long ramus
8a972cd59c02d289f14a1a6a5ce2ce54.jpg
fran_129.jpg

Short ramus
chin-implant-before-photos.jpg
images
Yj1z9Xe.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 15791 and 14 others
Cherrypicked/10
How defined the ramus is is more important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 8064, Deleted member 9344 and 13 others
Cherrypicked/10
Tell me where my logic is flawed in the written paragraph. Define ramus is about body%.

Cherrypicked/10
This man speaks the truth.
I have a long ramus but it doesn't mean shit due to narrow jaw and no definition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 8064, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
I have a long ramus but it doesn't mean shit due to narrow jaw and no definition.
Obviously, one bone will not make you a Chad, like for every other feature, doesn't contradict what just been said.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, AscendingHero, Deleted member 3202 and 3 others
But it would look worse if you had a short ramus, thats the point

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
Tell me where my logic is flawed in the written paragraph. Define ramus is about body%...
Yeh and thats more important.
I didnt say short ramus is better than long ramus.
Im just saying your using flawed logic to prove your point.
You posted a bunch of men who are attractive and HAPPEN to have a longer ramus.
You then posted a bunch of men who are ugly and HAPPEN to have a shorter ramus.

Also, ramus isnt very important anyways for looksmaxers since changing your ramus doesnt do much to your overall PSL rating and is a waste of money.

• +1
Reactions: Jsa0o
True. A tall ramus is a good feature, but I would prefer to have a well defined short ramus than an undefined tall ramus.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pendejo
True. A tall ramus is a good feature, but I would prefer to have a well defined short ramus than an undefined tall ramus.
You mean a sharper gonion?

Yes it would look slightly better
It doesnt affect PSL anywhere near other feautures and is a waste of money getting surgery for so its useless to dwell on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, SteveRogers and Deleted member 2846
what is ramus in the first place?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fath0039, Deleted member 9344, owlofathena and 7 others
Yeh and thats more important.
I didnt say short ramus is better than long ramus.
Im just saying your using flawed logic to prove your point.
You posted a bunch of men who are attractive and HAPPEN to have a longer ramus.
You then posted a bunch of men who are ugly and HAPPEN to have a shorter ramus.

Also, ramus isnt very important anyways for looksmaxers since changing your ramus doesnt do much to your overall PSL rating and is a waste of money.
Obviously, the examples are a bit extreme, doesn't equate that they are devoided a significance.
Why do people get wrap around jaw implant which increases the length of their ramus then?
Don't really see why you need to talk about the relevancy of body% in this thread, yeah indeed I agree, body% is also very important...

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
indeed,i consider men with short ramus feminine, zero intimidation

• +1
I wish i had a long ramus :feelsbadman:
I don't think it matters that much for attraction and slaying though, just the ramus length alone

Obviously, the examples are a bit extreme, doesn't equate that they are devoided a significance.
Why do people get wrap around jaw implant which increases the length of their ramus then?
Don't really see why you need to talk about the relevancy of body% in this thread, yeah indeed I agree, body% is also very important...
You're assuming that the reason those guys are attractive is because of long ramus.
If you give gandy or brad pitt a short ramus their PSL rating wouldnt change much at all.
If you give those ugly guys a long ramus theyd still be really ugly and theyre PSL would hardly change.
The point Im trying to make is:
Sure? Technically, its better to have a longer ramus. But the change is small so its not worth dwelling on.
Its better to fix failos than to try get halos

All I brought up was a more important aspect of the ramus which is improved through weight loss

• +1
Reactions: almostchadlite
That too.
BFqH8QL.png
If you look side profile male model on google you will mostly see longer than average ramus length. Barrett is one that differ most from the norm. Most aren't attractive with that compact of a face/small skull, but since Barrett as god tier eye area and phenomenal forward growth, plus symmetry, he manages to get away with a very short ramus. He would be more attractive with longer ramus and his face proportionally increased accordingly, would like more dominant with a larger skull, side profile would look even better.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Bechadish
You're assuming that the reason those guys are attractive is because of long ramus.
No, I am not, long ramus is part of why they are attractive, this is what I am assuming. Like previously mentioned, I agree Barrett is attractive despite very short ramus because is other features are very attractive, but I believe he would be even more attractive with longer ramus.
No one has yet disproven how my logic could be flawed in OP postulating why ramus length is of great importance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Bechadish
He would be more attractive with longer ramus and his face proportionally increased accordingly, would like more dominant with a larger skull, side profile would look even better.

Yeah, he does look better. Much more dominant/dimorphic. I added a morph to that post.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
ideally the ramus should be straight and sharp like shimansky or this guy :

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, IndianJock and Pendejo
Yeah, I agree straight is ideal too, angled forward is feminine as well.
good mid mandible + long ramus causes the masculine square face shape that is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, forwardgrowth and Dude420
No, I am not, long ramus is part of why they are attractive, this is what I am assuming. Like previously mentioned I agree Berratt is attractive despite very short ramus because is other features are very attractive, but I believe he would be even more attractive with longer ramus.
No one has yet disproven how my logic could be flawed in OP postulating why ramus length is of great importance.
A small part of it
He doesnt change much PSLwise with a longer ramus
I didnt say that short ramus is better
Im sayinf that a longer ramus doesnt change much and is a waste of money getting surgery for.

You said that a longer ramus is of great importance and yet the jordan barrett morph proves how small its importance is to overall attractiveness is.
If you change jordans other features theyd affect his face more than the ramus does

• +1
good mid mandible + long ramus causes the masculine square face shape that is ideal
Jaw width is very important as well. Without it, there's no definition and you might as well not even have a jaw. The only guy I've ever seen look decent with a narrow jaw is Orb.

Jaw width is very important as well. Without it, there's no definition and you might as well not even have a jaw. The only guy I've ever seen look decent with a narrow jaw is Orb.
true

A small part of it
He doesnt change much PSLwise with a longer ramus
I didnt say that short ramus is better
Im sayinf that a longer ramus doesnt change much and is a waste of money getting surgery for.

You said that a longer ramus is of great importance and yet the jordan barrett morph proves how small its importance is to overall attractiveness is.
If you change jordans other features theyd affect his face more than the ramus does
Isolated longer/shorter ramus doesn't do much, like adding length with implants, but what I am arguing isn't simply how long the ramus is that makes an attractive face, it how it impacted the growth/direction of your lower third which makes an attractive face, like the ability to have an attractive face with harmony while having a large skull. You can't get away with a short ramus and large skull, long ramus enables that, and large skull is important dominant/attractive feature. So yes, it does a lot PSLwise if you take how it impacted your face as a whole. Try making the ramus length of Gandi small, you can't really without changing the forward features/angle of his face.

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish, kota and Pendejo
Isolated longer/shorter ramus doesn't do much, like adding length with implants, but what I am arguing isn't simply how long the ramus is that makes an attractive face, it how it impacted the growth/direction of your lower third which makes an attractive face, like the ability to have an attractive face with harmony while having a large skull. You can't get away with a short ramus and large skull, long ramus enables that, and large skull is important dominant/attractive feature. So yes, it does a lot PSLwise if you take how it impacted your face as a whole. Try making the ramus length of Gandi small, you can't really without changing the forward features/angle of his face.
So will getting surgery for a longer ramus change the growth/direction of the lower third? If not then its useless.

• +1
So will getting surgery for a longer ramus change the growth/direction of the lower third? If not then its useless.
Honestly GTFO, doesn't remove the relevancy of his importance in making someone attractive, stop bringing up surgeries, that never was the aim of that thread, there are much shittier threads you could try to discredit than this one if that is what you desire to do. Before doing surgeries it is important to assess your failos well, to know what you really need and if you really need it, a better understanding of what constitutes an attractive face is never a bad thing.

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish and Deleted member 2846
Slayer
a1-dolph-lundgren-wallpaper-5-787487.jpg
Its-never-too-much-of-a-stretch-for-Dolph.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Dude420 and Pillarman
It will practically look the same to an untrained eye.
It's not about whether people notice a single feature or not. Normies don't notice people's faces beyond "good looking", "plain", or "ugly". It's a combination of the individual features that makes you good looking or not. It's subconscious. The main reason we're here and learning this shit is to take advantage of that and improve our lot in life.

• +1
Reactions: Detn86, Deleted member 8064, IndianJock and 4 others
This is legit AS FUCK. I look even shittier because my shit ramus and gonial angle

• So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo and Dude420
Jfl suicidefuel of my short compact face . I need a bigger Ramus

absolute slayer indeed, likes of chico doesn't come close to prime dolph srs
and he manges to look masc af while being blonde

• +1
It's not about whether people notice a single feature or not. Normies don't notice people's faces beyond "good looking", "plain", or "ugly". It's a combination of the individual features that makes you good looking or not. It's subconscious. The main reason we're here and learning this shit is to take advantage of that and improve our lot in life.
I realize that, I was just saying.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
rate my ramus. it looks different than the models u posted.

Attachments

• 20190824_021338.jpg
    20190824_021338.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 285
  • Woah
Decent/quite good, your forward growth is insane though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and buflek
DECE23EC A36B 432B B5A8 582AFC833E44

You need a ramus like this or it might be over

This is what allows you to have a large skull while having not too high of a gonial angle, and a more perpendicular mandible is what allows you to have good vertical alignment (browridge, maxilla, chin). If you have a short ramus and a small gonial angle your face will be too compact/small skull -> unattractive. If you have a short ramus and large gonial angle it means you have shitty vertical alignment, downward occlusal plane, bringing your chin backward/weak chin -> unattractive. To have big skull and good fWHR you need a long ramus. Everything starts with strong ramus. Also, long ramus is a dimorphic masculine feature.

Long ramus
8a972cd59c02d289f14a1a6a5ce2ce54.jpg
View attachment 101615
fran_129.jpg

Short ramus
chin-implant-before-photos.jpg
images
Yj1z9Xe.png
great, now tell us how to acheive one. What are the point of these threads? You tell us a long ramus is important and that's it? This is why people say ya"ll are all coping, you say if you don't have this then it's over. Or you say this is important and don't tell us how to get one...

• +1
Reactions: almostchadlite, sloopnoob and Deleted member 685
great, now tell us how to acheive one. What are the point of these threads? You tell us a long ramus is important and that's it? This is why people say ya"ll are all coping, you say if you don't have this then it's over. Or you say this is important and don't tell us how to get one...
I am telling you, it is over for you, cry for me.

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Bechadish and Deleted member 685
Ramus and gonial angle is 90% of jawline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Decent/quite good, your forward growth is insane though.
how could it be better? i dont mean what surgery i need, i mean whats missing for it to be really good

No wonder you have a gf jfl, mogs me to pluto and back.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
No wonder you have a gf jfl, mogs me to pluto and back.
she always says that she likes my personality and never mentioned my jaw tbh fucking girls

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel