Long Term Risks Of Veeners

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I have small and stainy teeth and i'm an adult. Braces won't fix my teeth since i have no prognathic, wrong alignment based structure. So i want to get veeners, i can replace them in 5 years again, doesn't matter to me.
Dentists are saying it's not bad if you care about its health and replace them when needed, is it true ? Are there any long term harm in this ?

Or, you can just brush your teeth you musty as mf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 6873, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
Or, you can just brush your teeth you musty as mf
dumb kebab, you cannot fix ugly teeth with brushing it.
brushing your teeth won't make your teeth beautiful&aesthetically pleasing if you don't have it at first.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5574, never_lucky and Deleted member 12146
THinking of getting veneers on bottom teeth to match implants on top. *waiting*

get implants instead if your desperate

will be cheaper in long run

get implants instead if your desperate

will be cheaper in long run
what do u think about one teeth bleaching for whiter teeth? I know people say use hydrogen peroxide but I actually need something stronger and better

the problem is- since most veneers are from porcelain, theyre harder than natural teeth and over time they would grind the natural teeth down, unless you match veneers on upper + lower jaw similarly.

Also wouldnt recommend having your real teeth grind down like that, its bad tbh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218 and Kenickie
the problem is- since most veneers are from porcelain, theyre harder than natural teeth and over time they would grind the natural teeth down, unless you match veneers on upper + lower jaw similarly.

Also wouldnt recommend having your real teeth grind down like that, its bad tbh:

ramirezmax jfl

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope and Htobrother

i was considering lower + upper at the same time. i know that at best it should be replaced 15 years, i'm even ok with 10 years.
also if i cancelled out the veener option ,
what should i do for small teeth ? lumineers maybe ?

i was considering lower + upper at the same time. i know that at best it should be replaced 15 years, i'm even ok with 10 years.
also if i cancelled out the veener option ,
what should i do for small teeth ? lumineers maybe ?
Well that is actually one case where veneers are the only option unironically. Too small teeth is a good case for veneers.

Lumineers might work too, but usually dont look as good as veneers, but theyre less damaging, because the teeth dont have to be grinded down as much as with veneers.

With good healthy teeth I would never recommend getting veneers, but if the teeth are too small, then there arent many options.

And tbh, I think veneers look better than normal teeth if done by a professional and they dont change color over time (afaik), always stay super white.

Check this YT channel out, this guy is like the master of veneers, he creates the best veneers Ive seen so far. If you have some spare 80K or so, you can get veneers from him jfl

what do u think about one teeth bleaching for whiter teeth? I know people say use hydrogen peroxide but I actually need something stronger and better
not sure tbh
i'd just get those tooth whitening and hopw for the best

@larsanova69 made all his teeth white not sure how

• +1
Reactions: Lars
not sure tbh
i'd just get those tooth whitening and hopw for the best

@larsanova69 made all his teeth white not sure how
i havent seem that cumskin around

• JFL
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 9072

mike mew is right here tbh retarded tik tokers whose teeth look fine are literally destroying them to have ridiculous looking crowns put on jfl ngl

in some cases it's justified but a lot of the people who get veneers are mentally ill and don't need them

also snow white teeth look retarded and everyone will instantly see you're a narcy with bdd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
mike mew is right here tbh retarded tik tokers whose teeth look fine are literally destroying them to have ridiculous looking crowns put on jfl ngl

in some cases it's justified but a lot of the people who get veneers are mentally ill and don't need them

also snow white teeth look retarded and everyone will instantly see you're a narcy with bdd
I never understood why people get veneers that is so weird.

Mike mew finally being right for once. I'm glad those tiktokers are doing that so they can fuck up their teeth and become subhuman.

Idk about snow white teeth being retarded... look at asap rocky. Women love his nice white teeth. His jawline + nice skin + nice teeth make him really attractive.

@ringpopjuju | Asap rocky wallpaper, Pretty flacko, Asap rocky

Yeah its as I wrote before, if someones teeth are healthy and have normal size- just get braces without rubber bands shit (ideally get braces after you stop growing) and after braces maybe some whitening + very fine teeth contouring, what it does is it smooths out uneven surface or chipped areas on the teeth:

tooth-reshaping-and-dental-contouring-cost-in-india.png

What these tik tokers do is low iq af, since they had healthy teeth to begin with.

But with small teeth however, there arent many alternatives other than lumineers or veneers. Too small teeth is one of the few cases where switching to veneers is smth Id recommend.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, ifyouwannabemylover and Deleted member 10172
I never understood why people get veneers that is so weird.

Mike mew finally being right for once. I'm glad those tiktokers are doing that so they can fuck up their teeth and become subhuman.

Idk about snow white teeth being retarded... look at asap rocky. Women love his nice white teeth. His jawline + nice skin + nice teeth make him really attractive.

@ringpopjuju | Asap rocky wallpaper, Pretty flacko, Asap rocky
strange that, i hate men with shiny white teeth but i really like on women.
girls i know like white on men too, so i'm guessing we cannot evalute same gender.
because girls called out each other looking "fake" for being that shiny white too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172

there's non porcelain veneers

If youre teeth are that bad just get them professionally whitened. Then the top four teeth that everybody sees can be crowned or dental bonding. Veneers are last resort don't get them

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
If youre teeth are that bad just get them professionally whitened. Then the top four teeth that everybody sees can be crowned or dental bonding. Veneers are last resort don't get them
how about lumineers? they are safer than crown i guess ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5574
I dont know the dentistry terms. I just heard that dental bonding were safer than veneers. I need to research

• +1
I think the only downside is ongoing maintenance and cost.

Getting them done at a younger age = more money, more time, more maintenance as life goes on

some much demoralization on looksmax fs

dude u can get Lumineers which stick onto your orginal tooth with out any damage literally no damage and are reversible like £1k a tooth

crowns are fucked and last 10 years max, never ever get these like the previous katie price example

I had worn enamel on my front two teeth and had them restored .made so much of a difference like £200 per tooth ,like that cavity filler paste,zero cold sensitivity nowand made the tooth longer and normal looking.

Dont fuck with you teeth bro ask any questions u want no matter how dumb .

some much demoralization on looksmax fs

dude u can get Lumineers which stick onto your orginal tooth with out any damage literally no damage and are reversible like £1k a tooth

crowns are fucked and last 10 years max, never ever get these like the previous katie price example

I had worn enamel on my front two teeth and had them restored .made so much of a difference like £200 per tooth ,like that cavity filler paste,zero cold sensitivity nowand made the tooth longer and normal looking.

Dont fuck with you teeth bro ask any questions u want no matter how dumb .
my front theets are a bit broken should i get luminners or what should i do?

and should i maybe get luminners for other teeths too instead of whitenning them?

Last edited:
You probs just need some slight restoration not full on Lumineers .This literally.. just my gap filled in and south side enamel fill in. I need to wear my whiteners tbh.An hour long procedure .like £200.From horrid to acceptable

Screenshot 20210301 214850
IMG 20210301 214736

• +1