Longface syndrome and shortface syndrome have the SAME cause

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
LFS = Dolio and shit maxilla
SFS = Brachy and shit maxilla

Both have shit maxilla development but..

LFScels are hit harder by a bad maxilla is because their genetics coded for more forward growth - a dolio skull was meant to be forward grown.

SFS are saved by their brachy genes (in this respect) because their face was meant to be only moderately forward grown anyway.

Therefore, the amount of forward growth bimax can give u is sufficient to fix SFS but not LFS.

LFScels on suicide watch

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 2788 and 5 others
A long face has always disgusted me, even before I was Blackpilled. I feel bad for anyone who suffers from this condition

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 6695, MentalistKebab and 7 others
A long face has always disgusted me, even before I was Blackpilled. I feel bad for anyone who suffers from this condition

U need long face but SHORT lower third

Most chad combo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 10524 and 24 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Mr.cope, datboijj and 11 others
according to these threads its over when you have it?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997, Mr.cope and 4 others
according to these threads its over when you have it?

It's over for both in mother nature.

But intervening with surgery can fix SFS to a greater extent

• Love it
Reactions: homo_faber
is this guy dolio

Original

It's over for both in mother nature.

But intervening with surgery can fix SFS to a greater extent
surgeons are angels send from haven. god shows us his mercy by splitting up our jaw at the lefort lines

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Deleted member 10615
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 9467 and 1 other person

LFScels are hit harder by a bad maxilla is because their genetics coded for more forward growth - a dolio skull was meant to be forward grown.

SFS are saved by their brachy genes (in this respect) because their face was meant to be only moderately forward grown anyway.

Therefore, the amount of forward growth bimax can give u is sufficient to fix SFS but not LFS.

LFScels on suicide watch

View attachment 982408

This still to this day, is the best ascension I have ever seen. EVER.

Since seeing it last year in the best of the best section.

Damn

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

LFScels on suicide watch

View attachment 982408
How did he grow a chin? What happened to his profile?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I would fix my sfs, but i'm afraid that then my face will be too long. Like that dude here who fixed his jaw and happened to look uncanny (no hate)

I would fix my sfs, but i'm afraid that then my face will be too long. Like that dude here who fixed his jaw and happened to look uncanny (no hate)
Just jut your jaw down and see if you like how it looks
Thats how it would look if fixed

@Copemaxxing how tall is your chin in cm? from bottom of lower lip to bottom of chin

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Any update on ur mouth widening? Did it increased more?
Yes it works. You can increase it to however much you want. It doesnt take that long if you heat the lips and wear it for more than 2 hours per day.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2788

LFScels on suicide watch

View attachment 982408
what? do you pul stuff from your ass?

Lmao same
We got the same thing

Difference is I learned to raise and activate my smiling muscles so much that i can show teeth when smiling somewhat

Were you ever a mouth breather or did you just have bruxism?

LFScels on suicide watch

View attachment 982408

Solution for long midface= ccw+imdo+bimax+mdo

What about bimax protrusion

It's a miss nomer tbqh i think it's caused by paranasal hollowing mixed with midfacial hollowing tbqh it looks very fucking disgusting thankfully it can be cured with surgery i mean 1 good thing bro about this generation is that we are on a path to cure every bit of sub humanity in existence.

And that's good right we all wanna look good i mean every 1 in anime looks good i've studied there jaw structures everyone in gaming looks good why are we different why don't we deserve this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and tyronelite
It's a miss nomer tbqh i think it's caused by paranasal hollowing mixed with midfacial hollowing tbqh it looks very fucking disgusting thankfully it can be cured with surgery i mean 1 good thing bro about this generation is that we are on a path to cure every bit of sub humanity in existence.

And that's good right we all wanna look good i mean every 1 in anime looks good i've studied there jaw structures everyone in gaming looks good why are we different why don't we deserve this
Yeah I got a couple consults coming up with maxillo surgeons. Hopefully they don't give me bluepill bs lol

Yeah I got a couple consults coming up with maxillo surgeons. Hopefully they don't give me bluepill bs lol

lefort 1 (maybe high) with distraction

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
That guy ascended hard. Looks really good now.