Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
A humble guy :chad::chad::chad::chad:. I wish we were friends irl low key
ah thanks bro me too. i love all u guys here even arcbrah

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

๐Ÿ’ฌ Renaissance Toast lol
I see you're going for the caligula as well.

Pretty soon you'll be at the yagami light stage.
0206192128_hdr-jpg.18310

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

M

MD_Hopeful69

Apprentice
ah thanks bro me too. i love all u guys here even arcbrah
Any tips to increase frame? Iโ€™m around 5-10, 5-11 ish so how wide should I strive for my shoulders to be ?

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Any tips to increase frame? Iโ€™m around 5-10, 5-11 ish so how wide should I strive for my shoulders to be ?
how wide are they now? just focus on high reps for shoulder day at the gym and if you can get hgh go for it

Your face looks like it is getting bloated from ogremaxxing.
really? i thought my face looked lean af. i can usually see my cheekbones in most lighting

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
@Nibba don't ruin your aesthetics because of a silly meme
My face looks as fat as his does now but I am like 8-9% bodyfat. I gotta stay lean or surely it is over for me
how wide are they now? just focus on high reps for shoulder day at the gym and if you can get hgh go for it

really? i thought my face looked lean af. i can usually see my cheekbones in most lighting
I remember in your old video from like oct-november, your face looked a lot leaner.

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

My face looks as fat as his does now but I am like 8-9% bodyfat. I gotta stay lean or surely it is over for me
So do you just have a permanent bloat face and all the fat collects onto it? I think the cause of that is genetics. I don't think it can be fixed unfortunately, so just stay lean like you've been doing(y)

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew

I remember in your old video from like oct-november, your face looked a lot leaner.
looks about the same to me now that i watch both
ill be cutting anyway soon

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
What would be your preferable ideal haircut?

mojopin

mojopin

Villain
Yeah get it cleaned up a bit on the sides and leave it a little longer at the back. He kinda pushed it back more too so it falls down at the sides like that. Comparison pic between styled and unsettled
1549534660298-jpeg.18416
1549534732351-png.18417

normcore

normcore

Apprentice
honestly you look great, I second cleaning it up a bit and styling it a bit more backwards.

on a sidenote i'd be careful smirking this way around people, male or female, it reveals our narcisism and doesn't come of as very likable or socially skilled, a genuine smile works much better in my experience.

But looking great - and nice frame and skull

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
honestly you look great, I second cleaning it up a bit and styling it a bit more backwards.

on a sidenote i'd be careful smirking this way around people, male or female, it reveals our narcisism and doesn't come of as very likable or socially skilled, a genuine smile works much better in my experience.

But looking great - and nice frame and skull
thank you bro i'll go to the barber this weekend.

lmao yeah i don't like to smile like that around others, just in my basement autism videos

O

Ogre

Banned
8/10 easy. i would get it tapered down from the back. like the curtain part would be the longest in from and them havve them cut up at a diagonal angle and cut the sides shorter underneath the top of the hair

dotacel

dotacel

original slayercel
8/10 easy. i would get it tapered down from the back. like the curtain part would be the longest in from and them havve them cut up at a diagonal angle and cut the sides shorter underneath the top of the hair
I think this is a good idea yeah

nibba's skull is ogre tier so I think that style would fit well

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
dotacel

dotacel

original slayercel
no dota. I have a big ugly ogre skull. Nibber has a pretty boy skull.
well yeah proportions matter but as long as it's not too big it's bigger > smaller skull imo
i actually have a small head lol. or at least it looks small since my frame is big
I mean considering ur huge frame it seems above average but I might be wrong

O

Ogre

Banned
well yeah proportions matter but as long as it's not too big it's bigger > smaller skull imo
yeah my skull look big but i think it's because my shoulders are small. i've been going to the gym for 6 months and my shoulders seem small still

GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Banned
Should shave the sides and comb the hair a bit further back and higher imo

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Should shave the sides and comb the hair a bit further back and higher imo
do you have any examples? idk if that would work cuz i have a diamond shaped skull so shaved sides might not work for me

dotacel

dotacel

original slayercel
do you have any examples? idk if that would work cuz i have a diamond shaped skull so shaved sides might not work for me
shaved sides with longer on top but not swept back is what orb has, isn't it? I think ideally you want longer hair on top (probably also longer in the front than the back) and when it's swept to the sides it should partly cover the undercut on the sides, another positive is that it actually looks good even when you let it grow out like this

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
shaved sides with longer on top but not swept back is what orb has, isn't it? I think ideally you want longer hair on top (probably also longer in the front than the back) and when it's swept to the sides it should partly cover the undercut on the sides, another positive is that it actually looks good even when you let it grow out like this
Yeah I think orb did shave the sides. Not sure if he let it grow from there or not. But yeah you're right at least it looks good enough still as it is. I'll probably go to the barber this weekend

dotacel

dotacel

original slayercel
Yeah I think orb did shave the sides. Not sure if he let it grow from there or not. But yeah you're right at least it looks good enough still as it is. I'll probably go to the barber this weekend
yeah it looks like he shaved them initially and then let them grow out at least a bit

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
yeah it looks like he shaved them initially and then let them grow out at least a bit
I know for me the back needs to be cut it looks a bit shaggy rn

mojopin

mojopin

Villain
Right picture looks better tbh
Yeah on the left it looks more stringy and thin but looks more like your typical groomed model. Right is like boy next door type

fobos

fobos

Ascend or die
Dude get a better hairstyle unless you're hiding recession

mojopin

mojopin

Villain
I know for me the back needs to be cut it looks a bit shaggy rn
Iโ€™d probably guess he got it shaved but itโ€™d look more groomed if you kept it short but mostly had it cut with scissors, unless you wanna just let it grow and save having to get maintenance cuts all the time

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Iโ€™d probably guess he got it shaved but itโ€™d look more groomed if you kept it short but mostly had it cut with scissors, unless you wanna just let it grow and save having to get maintenance cuts all the time
I'll probably go to a professional stylist so they don't fuck up my hair

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

I'll probably go to a professional stylist so they don't fuck up my hair
Whenever I get my hair cut I go to a stylist so I don't get it cut too short.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Whenever I get my hair cut I go to a stylist so I don't get it cut too short.
Are there any national chain stylists in the US? how do I find a good one?

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

Are there any national chain stylists in the US? how do I find a good one?
I think mine is not a chain so I don't really know. I found out about the place through my mom's friend and the friend's husband because they both go there. Some of the girls working there are my type, right out of art school. Most definitely liberal but meh. I likey getting my hair washed by those qts.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Psychonaut

Psychonaut

Daddy issues = probable mental illness = she could want an above average mentally ill male = I can convert her to traditionalism

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Daddy issues = probable mental illness = she could want an above average mentally ill male = I can convert her to traditionalism
I attracted these girls in HS. they threaten to kill themselves if you don't talk to them. Just don't even try to get involved with these art types

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

I attracted these girls in HS. they threaten to kill themselves if you don't talk to them. Just don't even try to get involved with these art types
Yeah I know, that's what a girl did to me, and I like it. It's hot.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
To each his own I guess. Hope you find a mentally damaged female ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

To each his own I guess. Hope you find a mentally damaged female ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Lol I can relate to her more that way. It's shit to deal with at times, but their minds are malleable and easily controlled.

Deltoid

Deltoid

Knowledgable
Looks good tbh. In the process of growing mine out atm but not going that long, donโ€™t think itโ€™d fit me.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Lol I can relate to her more that way. It's shit to deal with at times, but their minds are malleable and easily controlled.
Turn them into trad thots

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
nice hair ngl. wouldnt do much with it yet if I was you.

Bur_01

Bur_01

Amateur
What size is your bideltoid OP?

mojopin

mojopin

Villain
Lmao itโ€™s okay until they start getting your family involved and threatening to message them. Avoid that shit bro

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Lmao itโ€™s okay until they start getting your family involved and threatening to message them. Avoid that shit bro
I feel like u know the pain of having to deal with these she-harpies

mojopin

mojopin

Villain
I feel like u know the pain of having to deal with these she-harpies
Dude one of these types moved far away after two dates then said if she saw me with any other girl she would cut her and then cut herself. Then said sheโ€™ll move back in a year and expects me to wait for her jfl. Iโ€™d rather just be incel than deal with that shit

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Dude one of these types moved far away after two dates then said if she saw me with any other girl she would cut her and then cut herself. Then said sheโ€™ll move back in a year and expects me to wait for her jfl. Iโ€™d rather just be incel than deal with that shit
Yeah I know the type. What the fuck is it about us and @Psychonaut that attract these women

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

Yeah I know the type. What the fuck is it about us and @Psychonaut that attract these women
We're autistic
Yeah that happened to me too. Maybe its not such a good thing.

Psychonaut

Psychonaut

One bitch found my mother on Facebook and told her I get nudes from girls so I got my laptop taken away and still haven't gotten it back fml

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
One bitch found my mother on Facebook and told her I get nudes from girls so I got my laptop taken away and still haven't gotten it back fml
bro you're 23 time to get it back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mansnob Ratings 17
DarknLost Ratings 15
DarknLost Ratings 15