Reactions: FatmanO, GenericChad1444, kobecel and 2 others
i've been told it's a "pussy terminator" but some retard on discord

my frame looks small af in that video since i'm slouched ngl
A humble guy :chad::chad::chad::chad:. I wish we were friends irl low key

A humble guy :chad::chad::chad::chad:. I wish we were friends irl low key
ah thanks bro me too. i love all u guys here even arcbrah

• +1
Reactions: Phad
I see you're going for the caligula as well.

Pretty soon you'll be at the yagami light stage.
0206192128 HDR

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
You kinda look like orb

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, mojopin, Nibba and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Deleted member 176, Deleted member 701 and 4 others
ah thanks bro me too. i love all u guys here even arcbrah
Any tips to increase frame? I’m around 5-10, 5-11 ish so how wide should I strive for my shoulders to be ?

Any tips to increase frame? I’m around 5-10, 5-11 ish so how wide should I strive for my shoulders to be ?
how wide are they now? just focus on high reps for shoulder day at the gym and if you can get hgh go for it

Your face looks like it is getting bloated from ogremaxxing.
really? i thought my face looked lean af. i can usually see my cheekbones in most lighting

@Nibba don't ruin your aesthetics because of a silly meme
My face looks as fat as his does now but I am like 8-9% bodyfat. I gotta stay lean or surely it is over for me
how wide are they now? just focus on high reps for shoulder day at the gym and if you can get hgh go for it

really? i thought my face looked lean af. i can usually see my cheekbones in most lighting
I remember in your old video from like oct-november, your face looked a lot leaner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
My face looks as fat as his does now but I am like 8-9% bodyfat. I gotta stay lean or surely it is over for me
So do you just have a permanent bloat face and all the fat collects onto it? I think the cause of that is genetics. I don't think it can be fixed unfortunately, so just stay lean like you've been doing(y)

I remember in your old video from like oct-november, your face looked a lot leaner.
looks about the same to me now that i watch both
ill be cutting anyway soon

• +1
What would be your preferable ideal haircut?

Yeah get it cleaned up a bit on the sides and leave it a little longer at the back. He kinda pushed it back more too so it falls down at the sides like that. Comparison pic between styled and unsettled

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Nibba
what is it with all these autistic videos.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, VST and Deleted member 656
honestly you look great, I second cleaning it up a bit and styling it a bit more backwards.

on a sidenote i'd be careful smirking this way around people, male or female, it reveals our narcisism and doesn't come of as very likable or socially skilled, a genuine smile works much better in my experience.

But looking great - and nice frame and skull

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
honestly you look great, I second cleaning it up a bit and styling it a bit more backwards.

on a sidenote i'd be careful smirking this way around people, male or female, it reveals our narcisism and doesn't come of as very likable or socially skilled, a genuine smile works much better in my experience.

But looking great - and nice frame and skull
thank you bro i'll go to the barber this weekend.

lmao yeah i don't like to smile like that around others, just in my basement autism videos

• +1
Reactions: Wool and normcore
8/10 easy. i would get it tapered down from the back. like the curtain part would be the longest in from and them havve them cut up at a diagonal angle and cut the sides shorter underneath the top of the hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
8/10 easy. i would get it tapered down from the back. like the curtain part would be the longest in from and them havve them cut up at a diagonal angle and cut the sides shorter underneath the top of the hair
I think this is a good idea yeah

nibba's skull is ogre tier so I think that style would fit well

no dota. I have a big ugly ogre skull. Nibber has a pretty boy skull.
well yeah proportions matter but as long as it's not too big it's bigger > smaller skull imo
i actually have a small head lol. or at least it looks small since my frame is big
I mean considering ur huge frame it seems above average but I might be wrong

well yeah proportions matter but as long as it's not too big it's bigger > smaller skull imo
yeah my skull look big but i think it's because my shoulders are small. i've been going to the gym for 6 months and my shoulders seem small still

Should shave the sides and comb the hair a bit further back and higher imo

Should shave the sides and comb the hair a bit further back and higher imo
do you have any examples? idk if that would work cuz i have a diamond shaped skull so shaved sides might not work for me

do you have any examples? idk if that would work cuz i have a diamond shaped skull so shaved sides might not work for me
shaved sides with longer on top but not swept back is what orb has, isn't it? I think ideally you want longer hair on top (probably also longer in the front than the back) and when it's swept to the sides it should partly cover the undercut on the sides, another positive is that it actually looks good even when you let it grow out like this

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, GenericChad1444 and Nibba
shaved sides with longer on top but not swept back is what orb has, isn't it? I think ideally you want longer hair on top (probably also longer in the front than the back) and when it's swept to the sides it should partly cover the undercut on the sides, another positive is that it actually looks good even when you let it grow out like this
Yeah I think orb did shave the sides. Not sure if he let it grow from there or not. But yeah you're right at least it looks good enough still as it is. I'll probably go to the barber this weekend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Yeah I think orb did shave the sides. Not sure if he let it grow from there or not. But yeah you're right at least it looks good enough still as it is. I'll probably go to the barber this weekend
yeah it looks like he shaved them initially and then let them grow out at least a bit

yeah it looks like he shaved them initially and then let them grow out at least a bit
I know for me the back needs to be cut it looks a bit shaggy rn

Right picture looks better tbh
Yeah on the left it looks more stringy and thin but looks more like your typical groomed model. Right is like boy next door type

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Dude get a better hairstyle unless you're hiding recession

I know for me the back needs to be cut it looks a bit shaggy rn
I’d probably guess he got it shaved but it’d look more groomed if you kept it short but mostly had it cut with scissors, unless you wanna just let it grow and save having to get maintenance cuts all the time

I’d probably guess he got it shaved but it’d look more groomed if you kept it short but mostly had it cut with scissors, unless you wanna just let it grow and save having to get maintenance cuts all the time
I'll probably go to a professional stylist so they don't fuck up my hair

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 611
I'll probably go to a professional stylist so they don't fuck up my hair
Whenever I get my hair cut I go to a stylist so I don't get it cut too short.

Are there any national chain stylists in the US? how do I find a good one?

• +1
I swear dude no matter what you ask for if you go to a Turkish barber you end up looking like this:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, Deleted member 701 and 5 others
Are there any national chain stylists in the US? how do I find a good one?
I think mine is not a chain so I don't really know. I found out about the place through my mom's friend and the friend's husband because they both go there. Some of the girls working there are my type, right out of art school. Most definitely liberal but meh. I likey getting my hair washed by those qts.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, dogtown, kobecel and 1 other person
Daddy issues = probable mental illness = she could want an above average mentally ill male = I can convert her to traditionalism

Daddy issues = probable mental illness = she could want an above average mentally ill male = I can convert her to traditionalism
I attracted these girls in HS. they threaten to kill themselves if you don't talk to them. Just don't even try to get involved with these art types

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 611