Look at my hair now

I attracted these girls in HS. they threaten to kill themselves if you don't talk to them. Just don't even try to get involved with these art types
Yeah I know, that's what a girl did to me, and I like it. It's hot.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
To each his own I guess. Hope you find a mentally damaged female ??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
To each his own I guess. Hope you find a mentally damaged female ??
Lol I can relate to her more that way. It's shit to deal with at times, but their minds are malleable and easily controlled.

Looks good tbh. In the process of growing mine out atm but not going that long, don’t think it’d fit me.

Lol I can relate to her more that way. It's shit to deal with at times, but their minds are malleable and easily controlled.
Turn them into trad thots

• +1
Turn them into trad thots
Something went wrong in the process

Abort mission failure
Screenshot 2019 02 07 12 00 38

nice hair ngl. wouldnt do much with it yet if I was you.

Mirin frame

What size is your bideltoid OP?

Lmao it’s okay until they start getting your family involved and threatening to message them. Avoid that shit bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Nibba
Lmao it’s okay until they start getting your family involved and threatening to message them. Avoid that shit bro
I feel like u know the pain of having to deal with these she-harpies

I feel like u know the pain of having to deal with these she-harpies
Dude one of these types moved far away after two dates then said if she saw me with any other girl she would cut her and then cut herself. Then said she’ll move back in a year and expects me to wait for her jfl. I’d rather just be incel than deal with that shit

• +1
Reactions: Imonlyhere and Nibba
Dude one of these types moved far away after two dates then said if she saw me with any other girl she would cut her and then cut herself. Then said she’ll move back in a year and expects me to wait for her jfl. I’d rather just be incel than deal with that shit
Yeah I know the type. What the fuck is it about us and @Psychonaut that attract these women

• +1
Yeah I know the type. What the fuck is it about us and @Psychonaut that attract these women
We're autistic
Yeah that happened to me too. Maybe its not such a good thing.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
One bitch found my mother on Facebook and told her I get nudes from girls so I got my laptop taken away and still haven't gotten it back fml

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
One bitch found my mother on Facebook and told her I get nudes from girls so I got my laptop taken away and still haven't gotten it back fml
bro you're 23 time to get it back

• +1