look at this utter subhuman

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
should rope if he hasnt already

https://incels.is/threads/proof-of-...-in-here-and-be-forgiven-for-your-sin.216194/

• WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard

You've never been in public once in your life. Literally all men over 40 have hairlines worse than that and having a Jew nose is extremely common I see it every day. He just looks like a normal unnatractive male stop spreading this thinking that you should fucking kill yourself if you aren't chico.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, sandcelmuttcel, Zygos4Life and 24 others
You've never been in public once in your life. Literally all men over 40 have hairlines worse than that and having a Jew nose is extremely common I see it every day. He just looks like a normal unnatractive male stop spreading this thinking that you should fucking kill yourself if you aren't chico.
So fucking true . A lot of people don’t go outside here and it shows

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Introvertednarc
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Introvertednarc
More cope
jfl, I can literally tell you are depressed. You probably look in the mirror and cry every night, despite looking like a normal human, because of your extreme body dismorphia that you got from this forum. Just chill out, there's a reason Normies think PSL users are retarded, it's because they care beyond what actually matters.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zercic, PrisonMike, Deleted member 5746 and 7 others
I’m so , so sorry

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, KrissKross and Sikkunt23
jfl, I can literally tell you are depressed. You probably look in the mirror and cry every night, despite looking like a normal human, because of your extreme body dismorphia that you got from this forum. Just chill out, there's a reason Normies think PSL users are retarded, it's because they care beyond what actually matters.
That is utter cope. Normies are happy with failing sexually their entire 20s and 30s and then finally being allowed to betabuxx a used up landwhale which they will then think they succeeded in life. Normies are not the standard by which you should judge.
You’re trying to fool yourself and you are coping, and you know it.
You’re also fundamentally a virgin, so...

• Love it
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Do you seriously think any prime female (18-23) would be attracted to this Norwoodcel , nosecel , midfacecel?? He has an ugly terrorist pheno and girls are repulsed by that .

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Incoming, Chadeep and 1 other person
That is utter cope. Normies are happy with failing sexually their entire 20s and 30s and then finally being allowed to betabuxx a used up landwhale which they will then think they succeeded in life. Normies are not the standard by which you should judge.
You’re trying to fool yourself and you are coping, and you know it.
You’re also fundamentally a virgin, so...
Keep trying to convince me I'm secretly as retarded as you are and hiding it. Just lol, you genuinely believe the shit on this site? You came here not from personal experience, probably from curiosity, then ingested the blackpill, and slowly became depressing and negative as fuck (just from the social circle being a negative echo chamber) and now unironically believe all this shit. You believe it all because it's a negative echo chamber with zero opposing opinions and you probably browsed it all day. Without a second opinion it's impossible to reason if it's true or not. It's how cults are formed.

My opinions are based on reality. I learned the blackpill then went out in public instead of trying to discern reality from the darkness of my room and the LCD of my computer monitor.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6512 and Captain_Collagen
Do you seriously think any prime female (18-23) would be attracted to this Norwoodcel , nosecel , midfacecel?? He has an ugly terrorist pheno and girls are repulsed by that .
No you brainlet learn to read, I mentioned nothing of women. I never said you would be a fucking slayer looking like that. I merely said you don't have to fucking kill yourself if you aren't attractive, most men aren't and you can still enjoy life.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Incoming
No you brainlet learn to read, I mentioned nothing of women. I never said you would be a fucking slayer looking like that. I merely said you don't have to fucking kill yourself if you aren't attractive, most men aren't and you can still enjoy life.
I know you didn’t say that he’s a slayer , you retard . I’m just saying he’ll never find a woman who loves him period and so won’t be able to find any real happiness ever tbh, stop with your retarded cope.

I know you didn’t say that he’s a slayer , you retard . I’m just saying he’ll never find a woman who loves him period and so won’t be able to find any real happiness ever tbh, stop with your retarded cope.
You are calling me a retard but literally making zero logic. There's more insults in your response than actual content. What a fucking moron. You literally called me out by telling me you can't read, when I corrected your mistake you called me a retard. What a blazing fucking idiot you are, not me.

And you genuinely believe bald dudes can't find women? Go in public you idiot. Literally just walk outside your house. Every fucking guy is bald and married usually. Doesn't mean it's not a betabuxx relationship but having a partner is better than being fucking alone, go outside.

having a partner is better than being fucking alone, go outside.
You might be happy waiting until you are given the privelage to betabuxx a landwhale who once formed part of Chads harem, and you might be happy to fulfil your duty of prepping your wife’s bull three nights a week, and you might be happy fapping to pixels for the next few years till you “ascend” and you might be happy being cheated on and you might be happy getting a birthday blowjob once a year from le wifey, but I and the other users here are not.
This is Looksmax.me, not Cuckmax.me

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Introvertednarc
You are calling me a retard but literally making zero logic. There's more insults in your response than actual content. What a fucking moron. You literally called me out by telling me you can't read, when I corrected your mistake you called me a retard. What a blazing fucking idiot you are, not me.

And you genuinely believe bald dudes can't find women? Go in public you idiot. Literally just walk outside your house. Every fucking guy is bald and married usually. Doesn't mean it's not a betabuxx relationship but having a partner is better than being fucking alone, go outside.
I JUST SKIM THROUGH YOUR REPLIES TBH, CANT BE BOTHERED WASTING MY TIME TO READ YOUR RETARDED COPE .
MMUH EVERY GUY IS BALD AND MARRIED’, MOST OF THE COUPLES YOU SEE GOT MARRIED BEFORE THE OVERLY INFLATED HYPERGAMY THAT WOMAN HAVE THESE DAYS KICKED IN. KEEP COPING THINKING A GUY LIKE THIS WOULD BE ABLE GO FIND A RELATIONSHIP EVEN WITH AN UGLY WOMAN IN THIS ERA .

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and KrissKross
I JUST SKIM THROUGH YOUR REPLIES TBH, CANT BE BOTHERED WASTING MY TIME TO READ YOUR RETARDED COPE .
MMUH EVERY GUY IS BALD AND MARRIED’, MOST OF THE COUPLES YOU SEE GOT MARRIED BEFORE THE OVERLY INFLATED HYPERGAMY THAT WOMAN HAVE THESE DAYS KICKED IN. KEEP COPING THINKING A GUY LIKE THIS WOULD BE ABLE GO FIND A RELATIONSHIP EVEN WITH AN UGLY WOMAN IN THIS ERA .
I forgot about that as well.
The couples you see like that are normally 90s era generation who are in their 30s now. The 90s and 2000s was the last period when hypergamy was no so rampant. It was completely over by 2010 at the very latest.
Anyone in their 30s now does not live in the same societal dimension that we do now.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Chadeep and Introvertednarc
You can't be bothered to read the one poster who has a slightly different point of view, but are perfectly content with reading the same "blackpilled" negative point of view for thousands and thousands of hours and reading the same shit said over and over again.

Yes I am truly the retard here.

Please get a strong grip on reality. All of your knowledge comes from the internet, not even your own experiences but other incels experiences on the internet. And yet you claim to know how the world works even when I'm telling you to just go outside and confirm what you are reading. You can find a relationship. If you are a trucel, probably not, but you can moneymaxx and become a betabuxx. (inb4 complaints about "truuueee love" or other bluepilled shit).

There's so many fucking options. Imagine actually unironically reading "it's over" and taking that to heart.

• JFL
I forgot about that as well.
The couples you see like that are normally 90s era generation who are in their 30s now. The 90s and 2000s was the last period when hypergamy was no so rampant. It was completely over by 2010 at the very latest.
Anyone in their 30s now does not live in the same societal dimension that we do now.
So true , this baldcel, stuttering, dolichocephalic, Jew nosed subhuman got married in 2003 . Tell me with a straight face that this guy would be able to even look at a woman for more than a second and not get charged with sexual harassment these days.
DDEE20C5 3936 4EBE A148 1921470E3110
9938E411 BD11 4C3B 9886 1B257A030681

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6512 and KrissKross
You can't be bothered to read the one poster who has a slightly different point of view, but are perfectly content with reading the same "blackpilled" negative point of view for thousands and thousands of hours and reading the same shit said over and over again.

Yes I am truly the retard here.

Please get a strong grip on reality. All of your knowledge comes from the internet, not even your own experiences but other incels experiences on the internet. And yet you claim to know how the world works even when I'm telling you to just go outside and confirm what you are reading. You can find a relationship. If you are a trucel, probably not, but you can moneymaxx and become a betabuxx. (inb4 complaints about "truuueee love" or other bluepilled shit).

There's so many fucking options. Imagine actually unironically reading "it's over" and taking that to heart.
You wrote this cope because you are subhuman. Be honest with yourself man. You know the blackpill is truth and exceptions don’t disprove it.
Just accept it. The girl you will eventually marry is too busy getting railed by chad while you rot. She will let you near her in a few years from now. For now, just fap. That’s all you can do.

And if blackpill isn’t real, explain your circumstances then? Why haven’t you ascended yet huh?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Introvertednarc
So true , this baldcel, stuttering, dolichocephalic, Jew nosed subhuman got married in 2003 . Tell me with a straight face that this guy would be able to even look at a woman for more than a second and not get charged with sexual harassment these days.
View attachment 475773View attachment 475774
"Sooo true broo" literally how fucking old are you? Like 16 years old? You literally didn't even fucking know what the generation before you was like how could you possibly be agreeing with this bandwagon opinion? That guy is just unnatractive. He's not fucking hideous. He probably blends right in with the rest of the normies in public. You do realize that guy is fucking old right? He's not trying to be a slayer, he's probably just trying to enjoy life and it's working, way better than it works for you. What the fuck is wrong with you idiots. Just enjoy life, looksmax, understand how the world works but stop obsessing about it 24/7 to the point where you think about it in your sleep and cry over your infraorbital distance after you measure your maxillary ratios. It's fucking retarded. The whole point of looksmaxxing is to enjoy life but there are many other ways and it's damaging to your health aka you are not enjoying life if you obsess about it this much.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6998, Julius and Introvertednarc
You wrote this cope because you are subhuman. Be honest with yourself man. You know the blackpill is truth and exceptions don’t disprove it.
Just accept it. The girl you will eventually marry is too busy getting railed by chad while you rot. She will let you near her in a few years from now. For now, just fap. That’s all you can do.

And if blackpill isn’t real, explain your circumstances then? Why haven’t you ascended yet huh?
Your advice is shit. You literally are just a depressed brain damaged non stop rotter telling me to be depressed with you and fap to throw myself into a cycle of laziness and dreaming about women. Just lol. Am I truly the delusional one here? I'm enjoying life a lot more than you are right now, and it's not because I mog you, it's because I changed my worldview and realized the purpose of life is to enjoy it, not to fucking obsess about my looks.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Your advice is shit. You literally are just a depressed brain damaged non stop rotter telling me to be depressed with you and fap to throw myself into a cycle of laziness and dreaming about women. Just lol. Am I truly the delusional one here? I'm enjoying life a lot more than you are right now, and it's not because I mog you, it's because I changed my worldview and realized the purpose of life is to enjoy it, not to fucking obsess about my looks.
You aren’t enjoyijg life, and you fucking know it.

You aren’t enjoyijg life, and you fucking know it.
LOL

You genuinely believe this? Keep trying to forcefeed your horrible depression (caused by too much internet usage, fapping, and likely shit diet and lifestyle from rotting on this website) onto me, while I'm on full keto diet, debloating, working 9 hour shifts, and doing nofap. But yes, I am the delusional one.

Literally just be healthy and enjoy your fucking life. If you want to be depressed, buy a shotgun and fucking blow your brains out. There's no point in living in an absolute shit state of existence. I feel like some of you are hilariously low IQ and read the shit on this website and don't have the IQ to save yourself with reason to actually realize half of it is just autistic judgments about reality that aren't even based upon truth. I truly, truly am grateful that I can think the way I do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Patrick Baitman
should rope if he hasnt already

https://incels.is/threads/proof-of-...-in-here-and-be-forgiven-for-your-sin.216194/
gigachad. gandy nose + meeks hairline. mogger indeed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
LOL

You genuinely believe this? Keep trying to forcefeed your horrible depression (caused by too much internet usage, fapping, and likely shit diet and lifestyle from rotting on this website) onto me, while I'm on full keto diet, debloating, working 9 hour shifts, and doing nofap. But yes, I am the delusional one.

Literally just be healthy and enjoy your fucking life. If you want to be depressed, buy a shotgun and fucking blow your brains out. There's no point in living in an absolute shit state of existence. I feel like some of you are hilariously low IQ and read the shit on this website and don't have the IQ to save yourself with reason to actually realize half of it is just autistic judgments about reality that aren't even based upon truth. I truly, truly am grateful that I can think the way I do.
There's no point in wasting your time and energy in arguing pointlessly with strangers on an obscure niche forum. You've to accept that you can't change people directly and even if you do there'd be no point in putting all of your energy in it for what its worth.

If you think that it's your responsibility to show them the way, then do that (you already did that with your recent posts) but don't expect them to walk on that path. You did your job. Now, leave this website and enjoy your life.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
There's no point in wasting your time and energy in arguing pointlessly with strangers on an obscure niche forum. You've to accept that you can't change people directly and even if you do there'd be no point in putting all of your energy in it for what its worth.

If you think that it's your responsibility to show them the way, then do that (you already did that with your recent posts) but don't expect them to walk on that path. You did your job. Now, leave this website and enjoy your life.
I hope this forum gets purged soon tbh , i may become a world famous rapper one day , and if my photos are still here , I’ll get called out for posting my Zayn-esque side profile on politically controversial , borderline incel forums .

2B97BCC0 3D07 45D1 A6E0 06A0C0514FE2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
I hope this forum gets purged soon tbh , i may become a world famous rapper one day , and if my photos are still here , I’ll get called out for posting my Zayn-esque side profile on politically controversial , borderline incel forums .

View attachment 475790
you will definitely not become famous but if you do just say you were famous already in your town and somebody larped with your pictures.

if you become truly famous then your pictures will be all over the internet and at that point it won't matter.

View attachment 475790
mandibularcel

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 5746, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person

View attachment 475790
decent coloring for a curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Introvertednarc
LOL

Caging that you literally bragged about being a wage slave and not touching your micropenis as a reason for your happiness. Still, you aren’t in bed with a girl are you boyo. A Stacy is not deep throating you. You are a coper. You aren’t happy, you’re just coping. Barely.

• +1
Caging that you literally bragged about being a wage slave and not touching your micropenis as a reason for your happiness. Still, you aren’t in bed with a girl are you boyo. A Stacy is not deep throating you. You are a coper. You aren’t happy, you’re just coping. Barely.
The fact that you would rather choose to be depressed and rot on this forum and blame everything on your genetics (even if it's true, in your case it's just a way for you to be lazy because blaming your situation on something outside your control takes all responsibility away from you), it just shows that you truly are a prime example of a victim of this forum.

You are doomed to browse endlessly, not enjoying life, being depressed because you jack off all day, saying "FUCK COPERS, WHY ENJOY LIFE AAAAAAAHHHH" and choosing to rot over be happy.

Me and you are in the exact same situation. Only difference between us is you choose depression, and in the depression I chose a way out. Keep rotting, I won't be here to check on you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6998
The fact that you would rather choose to be depressed and rot on this forum and blame everything on your genetics (even if it's true, in your case it's just a way for you to be lazy because blaming your situation on something outside your control takes all responsibility away from you), it just shows that you truly are a prime example of a victim of this forum.

You are doomed to browse endlessly, not enjoying life, being depressed because you jack off all day, saying "FUCK COPERS, WHY ENJOY LIFE AAAAAAAHHHH" and choosing to rot over be happy.

Me and you are in the exact same situation. Only difference between us is you choose depression, and in the depression I chose a way out. Keep rotting, I won't be here to check on you.
I’ll ascend and be bedding Stacies while you wageslave and rot in frustration with your nofap. Deal with it copecel :feelsez:

I’ll ascend and be bedding Stacies while you wageslave and rot in frustration with your nofap. Deal with it copecel :feelsez:
Good you moron I never said looksmaxxing was bad jfl, I want you to ascend, imagine having an argument with me in my thread about you ascending and at the end of it trying to make me feel bad. what a blazing idiot. i already know you rot 24/7 and will not stop coming back to reply because it's all you have going on in your life, so ill leave this as the end of our discussion.

True Happiness only exists when you can look in the mirror and you’re absolutely and objectively certain that you mog every single person in existence in every way possible .

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

New one mogs gandy

Good you moron I never said looksmaxxing was bad jfl, I want you to ascend, imagine having an argument with me in my thread about you ascending and at the end of it trying to make me feel bad. what a blazing idiot. i already know you rot 24/7 and will not stop coming back to reply because it's all you have going on in your life, so ill leave this as the end of our discussion.
Cope. You leave you lose I win.
That’s ok though because you’re used to losing in life aren’t you buddy boyo.

Some people here are a lost cause, there is no point in arguing with them because they strongly believe that everything that is wrong in their life is due to their ugly face.

And exactly how are you gonna ascend without money/wageslaving?

Also being optimist is good, but remember that unless you have ideal base/phenotype, 190 cm and big frame you aren't gonna become chad after surgery.
And even if you become Chad, your neurotransmitters will still be fucked and you won't be able to talk to girls or make friends if you don't change your mentality

bro thats me lmfao, im a fucking subhuman, every female is disgusted by me

True Happiness only exists when you can look in the mirror and you’re absolutely and objectively certain that you mog every single person in existence in every way possible .
and you think you do?