Look good in mirror bad in iphone selfie cus its flipped

shibo

shibo

Equinox
I look good in mirror when i take a pic on iphone it flips so my face looks lopsided one side fatter than the other one eye more open HOWEVER IN THE MIRROR I LOOK GOOD

What do i trust pliz help

you would look the same to us in both

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, NormieKilla, Gengar and 6 others
Daily reminder that looking good in selfies is cope, all that matters is motion.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, NormieKilla, Deleted member 281 and 6 others
I look good in mirror when i take a pic on iphone it flips so my face looks lopsided one side fatter than the other one eye more open HOWEVER IN THE MIRROR I LOOK GOOD

What do i trust pliz help
you trust both because you still have them flaws just on the other side

you trust both because you still have them flaws just on the other side
does selfie exaggerate my flaws like one side of my face has a fatter cheek one eye is less open than the other (btw this is flipped selfie)

you would look the same to us in both
Exactly. I looked at my brother while he was looking at himself in the mirror and I literally saw no difference between the mirror and the real him.
It's mostly all in our heads.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Wool
does selfie exaggerate my flaws like one side of my face has a fatter cheek one eye is less open than the other (btw this is flipped selfie)
I mean it's exactly the same as it is in the mirror unless there is lens distortion if you are holding too close to face. otherwise no, the flaws are not exaggerated you just don't notice them in the mirror. this is the sad truth

Daily reminder that looking good in selfies is cope, all that matters is motion.
Also this, just because you took that perfect selfie under the perfect lighting at the perfect time while sucking your cheeks in and squinting doesn't mean you won't look like an utter subhuman when moving/talking/laughing/smiling/ etc.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo, androidcel, Phad and 1 other person
Its not because its flipped you retards.

its because of lens distortion + 2d flat image instead of motion/depth version of you making assimetry abd features vs facial frame more apparent.
Also wtf at these avis lmao

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO

its because of lens distortion + 2d flat image instead of motion/depth version of you making assimetry abd features vs facial frame more apparent.
View attachment 20219
Bathtub gang you can join us

• +1
Reactions: Sc22

View attachment 20219
It's 2 gigaslayers @FatmanO in my avi and @Arceus300 in the other. U mirin?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and FatmanO