Look pretty good from the front and terrible from the side? How can i fix this?

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
From the front I'm pretty happy with my face and I think it looks around 6psl but recently noticed I look 2-3 psl from the side. I think this is due to mouth breathing. What can I do to fix this? Will mewing help at all? Any non surgical routes I can take? Far too poor to afford any facial sugury.
Also I am a little more bloated in the second pic since I took the picture after starting mk677 and after receiving a terrible haircut. But I doubt that makes more then .5 of a psl difference

Attachments

• 20190823_092628.jpg
    20190823_092628.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 210
  • 20190823_092551.jpg
    20190823_092551.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 207
Yeah you look good from front, side problem is kinda bad but nothing too brutal.

Just perma hard mew and save up for surgeries

in the mean time; run lifts
Also you will probably be destroyed by users here if you call yourself a 6 PSL, standards are very high and psl scale is almost totally different to irl scale

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
mew and lose some fat

Yeah you look good from front, side problem is kinda bad but nothing too brutal.

Just perma hard mew and save up for surgeries

in the mean time; run lifts
Also you will probably be destroyed by users here if you call yourself a 6 PSL, standards are very high and psl scale is almost totally different to irl scale
Guide to mewing?
Also from what I understand 5psl is average and from the front my face is deffinetly better then average so I guessed 6. But I'm deff 5.5/6psl. Overall I'd probably give myself 4.5 due to subhuman side view imo
mew and lose some fat
Can you link a good mew guide? Thanks

From the front I'm pretty happy with my face and I think it looks around 6psl but recently noticed I look 2-3 psl from the side. I think this is due to mouth breathing. What can I do to fix this? Will mewing help at all? Any non surgical routes I can take? Far too poor to afford any facial sugury.
Also I am a little more bloated in the second pic since I took the picture after starting mk677 and after receiving a terrible haircut. But I doubt that makes more then .5 of a psl difference
Stop mouth breathing.

Stop mouth breathing.
Does it get easier to breath through your nose after a while? I feel like it's so hard because I don't do it much

Does it get easier to breath through your nose after a while? I feel like it's so hard because I don't do it much
not only nose breathing gets easier, but you will mew without thinking about it in 1-2 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and JustTrynaGrow
Fucking yes. I had my troubles too, but now I can breathe from my nose just as fine as from mouth.

not that bad, save on surgeries nigger, mewing wont give u a shit right now, its cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Mew asap dont care about the long terms effects when you mew your tongue which is hanging down and creating a bad look will dissappear It will look much better

• +1
Reactions: defluvz and JustTrynaGrow
4 PSL is average, in white middle class areas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Do you have an overbite? Your chin looks recessed (to far back) and also you lack under eye support and overall projection (horizontal growth). To fix or at least improve this you can do the following:

• Good oral posture (tongue on your palate, lips together, teeth in or near contact, nasal breathing & a sufficient amount of chewing) and swallowing aka 'mewing' which has been pointed out several times. Don't force this though. 'Hard mewing', excessive chewing or constant pushing of the tongue against the palate can actually hurt you more than doing you good in the long run. Good oral posture is supposed to be a resting(!) posture, not torture. Patience and practice are key.
• See an orthodontist to check for overbite and malocclusion in general.
• Include tough foods in your daily diet (tender meats like steak, raw carrots, nuts etc.) and start chewing either several pieces of regular gum (I do five at once) or tough gum for 45-60 minutes a day. Chew on both sides to prevent problems. Chewing enough is neccessary for optimal development of the jaws and to keep teeth healthy.
• Check your vitamin D levels and bring them up through sun exposure and supplementation. Also, the conventional medical reference range for vitamin D is way too low and only enough to prevent rickets. A high blood concentration is usually better and also safe when done properly.
• Take vitamin K2 (preferably mk-4) and magnesium. These are co-factors for vitamin D and prevent possible adverse effects of the latter. Always take vitamin D3+K2 together, preferably with a glass of milk. Optimizing your D+K2 levels alone will probably have a significant effect on improving your jaws, bite and tongue & dental space. Combine that with good oral posture and chewing and you're good to go.
• Sleep on your side(s) or back. Sleeping on your side at the beginning is probably best for you to prevent your jaws from falling open and breathing through your mouth at night. You can also tape your mouth at night to prevent mouth-breathing. Once good oral posture is a subconscious habit for you, you can also sleep on your back if you want to.

..Oh, and get a better haircut. Working out would also benefit you imo. Good luck to you!

• +1
Reactions: lookserumaxeru, defluvz, kota and 3 others
You're young, and have a bad profiled. The biggest reasons to mew asap, its the perfect tool for profile ascension
Do you have an overbite? Your chin looks recessed (to far back) and also you lack under eye support and overall projection (horizontal growth). To fix or at least improve this you can do the following:

• Good oral posture (tongue on your palate, lips together, teeth in or near contact, nasal breathing & a sufficient amount of chewing) and swallowing aka 'mewing' which has been pointed out several times. Don't force this though. 'Hard mewing', excessive chewing or constant pushing of the tongue against the palate can actually hurt you more than doing you good in the long run. Good oral posture is supposed to be a resting(!) posture, not torture. Patience and practice are key.
• Include tough foods in your daily diet (tender meats like steak, raw carrots, nuts etc.) and start chewing either several pieces of regular gum (I do five at once) or tough gum for 45-60 minutes a day. Chew on both sides to prevent problems. Chewing enough is neccessary for optimal development of the jaws and to keep teeth healthy.
• Check your vitamin D levels and bring them up through sun exposure and supplementation. Also, the conventional medical reference range for vitamin D is way too low and only enough to prevent rickets. A high blood concentration is usually better and also safe when done properly.
• Take vitamin K2 (preferably mk-4) and magnesium. These are co-factors for vitamin D and prevent possible adverse effects of the latter. Always take vitamin D3+K2 together, preferably with a glass of milk. Optimizing your D+K2 levels alone will probably have a significant effect on improving your jaws, bite and tongue & dental space. Combine that with good oral posture and chewing and you're good to go.
• Sleep on your side(s) or back. Sleeping on your side at the beginning is probably best for you to prevent your jaws from falling open and breathing through your mouth at night. You can also tape your mouth at night to prevent mouth-breathing. Once good oral posture is a subconscious habit for you, you can also sleep on your back if you want to.

..Oh, and get a better haircut. Working out would also benefit you imo. Good luck to you!
High IQ post, kudos

High IQ post, kudos

wtf ur front looks a lot like mine but i have a chad tier side profile

just like others mentioned u are young so start mewing

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I need to low bf% max agter hghmaxxing