Look what extremely stress has done to my skin/face

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
Here are some pics. The first one was on february 5th 2018. The second and third just 3 weeks later on march.
On february 7th (2days after the first pic) my little sister died suddenly with 10 yrs.
I cried every day for hours and this is what happened. Deep nasolabial folds and saggy skin. Btw I was only 18. years at this time..

Attachments

• 038F1A6E-3606-47EB-8E36-AD2F185166D0.jpeg
    038F1A6E-3606-47EB-8E36-AD2F185166D0.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 158
  • 28C0359F-7A8A-4901-9D21-D1BA49B05E6B.png
    28C0359F-7A8A-4901-9D21-D1BA49B05E6B.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 169
  • 7C3B30E5-D381-45C9-8FD2-61CDA853BB48.jpeg
    7C3B30E5-D381-45C9-8FD2-61CDA853BB48.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 171
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sudanguy, randomguy1235 and 6 others
Lighting is the biggest culprit.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Lorsss, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
It has nothing to do with lightning. Before I had almost no folds in every lightning and all pics were taken in the car

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
What kind of stress?
Work, family..?

What's happened to your sister?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Ammonia Clouds, randomguy1235 and 6 others
In the first pic the light source is in front of you
In the second pic it’s next to you
In the last pic it’s behind you

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
It has nothing to do with lightning. Before I had almost no folds in every lightning and all pics were taken in the car
Sorry to hear about your sister, but this is mostly a result of lighting. If you haven’t been eating properly, drinking water, then that’s most likely responsible too — check you weight, if it went down significantly, then there’s your answer.

In the first pic the light source is in front of you
In the second pic it’s next to you
In the last pic it’s behind you
Sorry to hear about your sister, but this is mostly a result of lighting. If you haven’t been eating properly, drinking water, then that’s most likely responsible too — check you weight, if it went down significantly, then there’s your answer.
thanks man but it isn‘t the lightning. Look at this pic, it was from before with light from the side and I really had good skin except the eye area
And I didn‘t loose any weight this time. Well, I cried so much and didn‘t drink a lot. Also my skin and facial muscles were for hours in movement because of the mimik during i cried.

Attachments

• 3331BCBD-8B5B-423A-9B90-FED499B5BB4D.png
    3331BCBD-8B5B-423A-9B90-FED499B5BB4D.png
    97.9 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Nasolabial folds are the least of your issues when it comes to looks tbh

I'm so sorry about your loss. May she rest in peace.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, ULTRATERAX63, Deleted member 2756 and 3 others
Sorry for your loss damn...

On topic

Cortisol fked up your philtrum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Sorry for your loss damn...

On topic

Cortisol fked up your philtrum.
How? Skin aging has nothing to do with philtrum I thought.

Here are some pics. The first one was on february 5th 2018. The second and third just 3 weeks later on march.
On february 7th (2days after the first pic) my little sister died suddenly with 10 yrs.
I cried every day for hours and this is what happened. Deep nasolabial folds and saggy skin. Btw I was only 18. years at this time..
Are you fucking done with these threads dude

I am really really sorry for your loss.
May I ask you what the reason for her death was...?

Topic related: yes, it is possible that your high coritsol levels gave you nasolabial folds but its not guaranteed but usually it heals as time passes (not 100% sure tho).

This guy was accused of beating his wife and he was having a stressy time.

Screenshot 20190902 203708 Chrome

After 1 year
Screenshot 20190902 203427 Instagram

Myb in your case its a bit different since your loss has affected ur mental health for MONTHS if not years. Myb your folds will get better, myb not. Try fillers or go talk with a skin expert.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I am really really sorry for your loss.
May I ask you what the reason for her death was...?

Topic related: yes, it is possible that your high coritsol levels gave you nasolabial folds but its not guaranteed but usually it heals as time passes (not 100% sure tho).

This guy was accused of beating his wife and he was having a stressy time.

View attachment 105305

After 1 year
View attachment 105306

Myb in your case its a bit different since your loss has affected ur mental health for MONTHS if not years. Myb your folds will get better, myb not. Try fillers or go talk with a skin expert.
Car accident.
I got fillers in april 2018 but they only gave me a swollen face for 6 weeks and some lumps under the skin.
The folds actually got better. I did lots of things for my skin. Here a pic how they look rn.
Still not as good as before but an improvement

Attachments

• DCDB7F83-4F56-4F5D-91CF-31A59180E4BE.png
    DCDB7F83-4F56-4F5D-91CF-31A59180E4BE.png
    132.4 KB · Views: 90
Yep, it's because due to collagen loss.

I remember back in January when I was being scheduled so many surgeries for my back, and I was in a shit ton of chronic pain and lonely on top of that (new school), I was super stressed and sad. I also got those nasolabial folds, and I shaved my head because I was just simply put done of worrying about my hair. I was very ugly at that time and also noticed similar issues with my skin. Skin is everything bro hope you recover.

I would reccomend Aloe Vera gel 2x a day, Vit C serum 1x a day, retin-a at night and collagen supplements. Do that for 2 weeks and your skin will look so much better, remember to stay moisturized.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Sorry to hear that. Stay strong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
D

I remember back in January when I was being scheduled so many surgeries for my back, and I was in a shit ton of chronic pain and lonely on top of that (new school), I was super stressed and sad. I also got those nasolabial folds, and I shaved my head because I was just simply put done of worrying about my hair. I was very ugly at that time and also noticed similar issues with my skin. Skin is everything bro hope you recover.

I would reccomend Aloe Vera gel 2x a day, Vit C serum 1x a day, retin-a at night and collagen supplements. Do that for 2 weeks and your skin will look so much better, remember to stay moisturized.
Do you use the gel as a moisturiser or along with your other skin care products?

Thanks.
Did your skin got better now?

Thanks.
Did your skin got better now?
Well, shortly after that time I made another bad decision and got on Minoxidil, which ages your skin. So even though I was in a good place mentally I still didn't look like it.

Now that I'm off the minox, yes this routine has made extreme improvements to my skin. I've only been on it for a week actually, before that I didn't really have a routine. But yes I can already see the pinkish-redish glow coming back to my skin, and my forehead wrinkle is basically invisible. The trick is to wash your face with hot water and dry it with a towel until it's really dry, then apply the aloe/vitc/tretinoin

Also moisturize and wear sunscreen, especially at the beginning because your skin will be super sensitive.

Whenever I have a stressful moment I can see the slight nasolabial folds come back, but that's why I'm on Ashwaganda, which controls stress really well. I would recommend you get on that as well.

Well, shortly after that time I made another bad decision and got on Minoxidil, which ages your skin. So even though I was in a good place mentally I still didn't look like it.

Now that I'm off the minox, yes this routine has made extreme improvements to my skin. I've only been on it for a week actually, before that I didn't really have a routine. But yes I can already see the pinkish-redish glow coming back to my skin, and my forehead wrinkle is basically invisible. The trick is to wash your face and dry it with a towel until it's really dry, then apply the aloe/vitc/tretinoin

Whenever I have a stressful moment I can see the slight nasolabial folds come back, but that's why I'm on Ashwaganda, which controls stress really well. I would recommend you get on that as well.
What have you noticed while taking Ashwaganda? I’ve been on for a month and a half and haven’t noticed too much. I’ve always been a low stress person so idk.

Now that I'm off the minox, yes this routine has made extreme improvements to my skin. I've only been on it for a week actually, before that I didn't really have a routine. But yes I can already see the pinkish-redish glow coming back to my skin, and my forehead wrinkle is basically invisible. The trick is to wash your face with hot water and dry it with a towel until it's really dry, then apply the aloe/vitc/tretinoin

Also moisturize and wear sunscreen, especially at the beginning because your skin will be super sensitive.

Ok I‘ll try it.
Do you know something good for the eye area? It also got worse.
It hollowed out during the stress.
First pic before, second after.

Attachments

• E505464B-E249-4EEB-A2D9-F6EEEA6FF8A8.png
    E505464B-E249-4EEB-A2D9-F6EEEA6FF8A8.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 2BD5AC4A-C964-400F-B519-000D0727C919.png
    2BD5AC4A-C964-400F-B519-000D0727C919.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 60
What have you noticed while taking Ashwaganda? I’ve been on for a month and a half and haven’t noticed too much. I’ve always been a low stress person so idk.
When I first started it I felt insanely high testosterone, like literally I'd get up in the morning and lift weights then run then do whatever I want. And I got pissed very easily, it felt amazing and my voice was super deep. Definitely not what I was expecting.

Now I just feel slightly less stress, I still get it when I'm in a stressful situation but it's definitely been normalized.

When I first started it I felt insanely high testosterone, like literally I'd get up in the morning and lift weights then run then do whatever I want. And I got pissed very easily, it felt amazing and my voice was super deep. Definitely not what I was expecting.

Now I just feel slightly less stress, I still get it when I'm in a stressful situation but it's definitely been normalized.
WTF? Maybe I’m taking less potent stuff. I got it from a supermarket so maybe. Link to yours? How many MG’s do you take a day?

Don't worry it's obviously lighting, look at how bright your face is in the first picture, you probably have a light infront of you somewhere.

may she rest in peace OP

sorry about your loss man

that's sad. :/
people are here, then they're gone. it makes me think

it's the lighting, nothing changed.

Sorry for your loss man.

But wow odd philtrum tbh.

he does have very good eyes as well though, but i agree lower third really does make a man

Exactly it separates a subhuman to chad

it's the lighting, nothing changed.
It‘s not the lightning. I said it already. I show you pics with exact the same lightning and you can see big difference
I show you the complete face, you can see how fuck** up it got from the stress. First pic before and second after couple of weeks.
Don't worry it's obviously lighting, look at how bright your face is in the first picture, you probably have a light infront of you somewhere.
Look at my new answer with same lightning.

Attachments

• BD2520DB-1890-404E-9A43-4D035A6A06F7.png
    BD2520DB-1890-404E-9A43-4D035A6A06F7.png
    148 KB · Views: 33
  • F440D22E-76A1-4113-8F50-618D48337143.png
    F440D22E-76A1-4113-8F50-618D48337143.png
    162.4 KB · Views: 46
Subhuman mouth

Work on your HRV. Google how to raise HRV, its basically what makes your body strong and able to cope

It‘s not the lightning. I said it already. I show you pics with exact the same lightning and you can see big difference
I show you the complete face, you can see how fuck** up it got from the stress. First pic before and second after couple of weeks.

Look at my new answer with same lightning.
Man you look good enough just stop squinting like an autist and enjoy your youth. Stressing out on your nasolabial folds and collagen and all that stupid shit is just gonna make it worse. Just relax.