looking arrogant halo

everythingisacope

everythingisacope

I don't believe in yesterday
What would you say is the halo of looking arrogant? What are the features that pushes "normies" to say you look arrogant

Walk with perfect posture and your head confidently up. Women like it because it shows dominance but men hate it because they think you are an asshole who thinks you are better than everyone else. But rather be feared by normies than treated like shit by them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sozz, niqfan625, SnowDiles and 11 others
Positive eyebrows + wide mouth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggable, randomvanish, Deleted member 9699 and 6 others
If your attractive and act like you know it, then its pretty easy to be arrogant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Being tall with good posture makes people think you're arrogant. Every single person I know didn't like me at first because they thought that "I thought I was better than them".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and joeveniro
People often say that about subhumans. I think the best predictor is low trust. Low trust + ugly is the worst combination.

Being tall with good posture makes people think you're arrogant. Every single person I know didn't like me at first because they thought that "I thought I was better than them".
thanks for reminding me im a manlet that deserves to die

Jfl stupid niggas try to start shit with me when I do this

thanks for reminding me im a manlet that deserves to die
Being tall means jack shit until girls are post wall. It's the biggest normie cope on par with dick size. Face + muscle is everything under the age of 25 assuming you're 5'9"+. If the heightpill was true, I'd be slaying with 6'7" height.

• +1
Reactions: shakmax and Stevensmithgerard
Being tall means jack shit until girls are post wall. It's the biggest normie cope on par with dick size. Face + muscle is everything under the age of 25 assuming you're 5'9"+. If the heightpill was true, I'd be slaying with 6'7" height.
height does matter but not as much as people here make it out to matter. You are 6'7"? Interesting, considering that is top 0.1 percentile in even Northern European countries. I dont want to sound at all disrespectful but i'm calling bullshit on that. It's very statistically improbable for you to be telling the truth (considering how ever second person on this forum is 6'6"+)

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 9699, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Walk with perfect posture and your head confidently up. Women like it because it shows dominance but men hate it because they think you are an asshole who thinks you are better than everyone else. But rather be feared by normies than treated like shit by them.
>But rather be feared by normies than treated like shit by them.

Exactly

height does matter but not as much as people here make it out to matter. You are 6'7"? Interesting, considering that is top 0.1 percentile in even Northern European countries. I dont want to sound at all disrespectful but i'm calling bullshit on that. It's very statistically improbable for you to be telling the truth (considering how ever second person on this forum is 6'6"+)
Cope I am 7 feet .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
ask me how I know your 5'9"

• +1
I really am 6'7". I see someone significantly taller than me maybe once a year in public. Lots of people are 6'3"-6'5" though. I'm Russian + Yugoslavian (ik not a country anymore) so it is not as uncommon as the average caucasian. Not very "statically improbable" considering the taller you are, the worse your facial features are, meaning it would be more common on a looksmaxx forum than you think.
ask me how I know your 5'9"
How do you "know"?

Last edited:
I really am 6'7". I see someone significantly taller than me maybe once a year in public. Lots of people are 6'3"-6'5" though. I'm Russian + Yugoslavian (ik not a country anymore) so it is not as uncommon as the average caucasian. Not very "statically improbable" considering the taller you are, the worse your facial features are, meaning it would be more common on a looksmaxx forum than you think.

How do you "know"?
I'm Russian and I don't know a single Russian person, or a single balkan person who is this height. I am 18 years of age and throughout my whole existance on this planet I haven't encountered a single person above 6'6". And the person who is 6'6" is of french, english, and swedish origin, not balkan. It's just so hard to believe you, if you were telling the truth then you must be (statistically speaking) the only person here who is this height. But no, half the fucking forum claims 6'10". Out of the hundreds of people on this forum who claim to be 6'7"+, how exactly do I know you're the one telling the truth and not the others?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7901
I'm Russian and I don't know a single Russian person, or a single balkan person who is this height. I am 18 years of age and throughout my whole existance on this planet I haven't encountered a single person above 6'6". And the person who is 6'6" is of french, english, and swedish origin, not balkan. It's just so hard to believe you, if you were telling the truth then you must be (statistically speaking) the only person here who is this height. But no, half the fucking forum claims 6'10". Out of the hundreds of people on this forum who claim to be 6'7"+, how exactly do I know you're the one telling the truth and not the others?

I really have no reason to lie about height. I've been saying my height for over a year on here. I see people 6'5" - 6'6" every day at my college and gym. Go to any men's basketball league and you'll see dozens of tall guys. 6'7" isn't THAT rare.

• JFL

I really have no reason to lie about height. I've been saying my height for over a year on here. I see people 6'5" - 6'6" every day at my college and gym. Go to any men's basketball league and you'll see dozens of tall guys. 6'7" isn't THAT rare.
Im 6'1" and I almost never see people taller than me when i go to gym. And whenever I do, it's usually no more than 2 inches difference. So nah, im gonna call larp bruh

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Im 6'1" and I almost never see people taller than me when i go to gym. And whenever I do, it's usually no more than 2 inches difference. So nah, im gonna call larp bruh
100% not larp. I see people within 2 inches of my height every day. Never taller though. Unironically go outside.

Arrogant is maxilla. Forward maxilla causes a different resting oral posture which changes the mood people perceive you to have

100% not larp. I see people within 2 inches of my height every day. Never taller though. Unironically go outside.
This is rich. I am most definitely screenshotting this jfl

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
bro I am a legit 5'11 and I mog the fuck out of the people in my gym, I am literally the tallest person there

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
am I missing something? people in my GYM are ugly as shit and short, majority are 20%+ bf, and the only 1 jacked guy is
someone who roids and is like 5'6-6'7, and the other 1 is like a legit 5'1-5'2, honestly when I saw him I understood
how life hard is being a manlet

am I missing something? people in my GYM are ugly as shit and short, majority are 18%, and the only 1 jacked guy is
someone who roids and is like 5'6-6'7, and the other 1 is like a legit 5'1-5'2, honestly when I saw him I understood
Complete opposite at my gym. Do you go to Planet Fitness or something?

Where tf are you guys from? I want to move there to be a giga mogger...
Average height in my country is 5'10
Its just that people who feel the need to go to the GYM are usually short who try to ascend and feel strong

am I missing something? people in my GYM are ugly as shit and short, majority are 20%+ bf, and the only 1 jacked guy is
Yeah most gym goers are coping but it also depends on what gym u go to. In the gym i went to theres quite a few people that heightmog me and i am 6'1. I feel tall still but not the tallest tbh.
And most just bloatmax and have a shitty routine and bad t levels so they look like garbage.

Average height in my country is 5'10
Its just that people who feel the need to go to the GYM are usually short who try to ascend and feel strong
Europe? Standards seem to be different there. It's ok for tall men to be skinny. In the US if you're tall and skinny people disrespect you and make fun of you for being "lanky" and a "twig".

same kind of people who say "I am 6'3 and females mog me" somehow everyone in this forum is in the top of the top of the height chart but gets mogged
fucking larpers

• +1
Europe? Standards seem to be different there. It's ok for tall men to be skinny. In the US if you're tall and skinny people disrespect you and make fun of you for being "lanky" and a "twig".
US is land of cucks

Idiot 6 ft 7 isn’t that rare Shutup