[OP] Looking at Jordan Barrett makes me think perhaps there is a God.

Gudru

Gudru

Autism is killing me
He's amazing

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Mentally ill prettyboy
he was mexican lol
Mexicans are white. And now you're gonna reply "no lol they are Hispanic". Hispanics are just white with a dash of Native American. My dad is more ethnic than 90% of mexicans and I still consider him as white.

JuicyAnimeTitties

JuicyAnimeTitties

Mage
Mexicans are white. And now you're gonna reply "no lol they are Hispanic". Hispanics are just white with a dash of Native American. My dad is more ethnic than 90% of mexicans and I still consider him as white.
The man on the right is a Mexican named Paolo.

There has been a lot of European immigration into Mexico, but that doesn't mean everyone with a Mexican citizenship is of a certain race or phenotype. Most Mexicans don't meet the standards for white in Central, Western, Northern, and most of Eastern Europe.

blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

Cursed Oneitiscel
it bothers me how he has a big skull but a small forehead, also his mouth area

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Mentally ill prettyboy
The man on the right is a Mexican named Paolo.

There has been a lot of European immigration into Mexico, but that doesn't mean everyone with a Mexican citizenship is of a certain race or phenotype. Most Mexicans don't meet the standards for white in Central, Western, Northern, and most of Eastern Europe.
Well alright, I've not met any mexicans before so I'll take your word for it. But still, Richie looks white passing to me, he's most certainly of southern european descent with some native american.

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Werewolfmaxing
Well alright, I've not met any mexicans before so I'll take your word for it. But still, Richie looks white passing to me, he's most certainly of southern european descent with some native american.
Yeah this is American stuff, in Europe he would he considered white

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

Apprentice
Barrett is more beautiful than I even imagined a human being could theoretically look. Does he have any flaws?
Guaranteed he has a great personality. LOL
Only flaw is too low hairline. Some people laser that to get a masculine forehead.

chesscel

chesscel

the ogre crew
Is that his natural nose? It looks extremerly small in proportion to his wide midface

Lifemax

Lifemax

Embrace the animalistic.
Barrett is more beautiful than I even imagined a human being could theoretically look. Does he have any flaws?
Looking at your post makes me think perhaps you are a faggot.

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Zephir
He looks like an alien

cjgg666

cjgg666

Trainee
Mexicans aren't white. I'm talking native Mexicans, not recent Europeans who moved to mexico. A large percentage of current Mexican DNA stems from the early Latin American civilizations rather than European/Spanish immigrants.

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Erudite
I still havent figured out Why im not a top tier model wtf bro im to perfect for this world

JuicyAnimeTitties

JuicyAnimeTitties

Mage
Genetically, I'd expect him to be 70 to 85% European, but people don't really consider that to be white. Most Mexicans are around 50% white 50% Native American.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)