Looking at Jordan Barrett makes me think perhaps there is a God.

Mew92

Mew92

Bronze
Barrett is more beautiful than I even imagined a human being could theoretically look. Does he have any flaws?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 6.13.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 6.13.44 PM.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 387
  • Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 8.30.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 8.30.58 PM.png
    135.6 KB · Views: 388
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, DidntRead, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
hes like the white version of richard ramirez imo

hes flawless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and Mansnob
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and crmsxg
He's amazing

he was mexican lol
Mexicans are white. And now you're gonna reply "no lol they are Hispanic". Hispanics are just white with a dash of Native American. My dad is more ethnic than 90% of mexicans and I still consider him as white.

Mexicans are white. And now you're gonna reply "no lol they are Hispanic". Hispanics are just white with a dash of Native American. My dad is more ethnic than 90% of mexicans and I still consider him as white.

lol cope, mexicans rnt white

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 2012, MD_Hopeful69 and 4 others
The man on the right is a Mexican named Paolo.
tokyozebra

There has been a lot of European immigration into Mexico, but that doesn't mean everyone with a Mexican citizenship is of a certain race or phenotype. Most Mexicans don't meet the standards for white in Central, Western, Northern, and most of Eastern Europe.

• +1
Reactions: cjgg666 and ElliotRodgerJr
it bothers me how he has a big skull but a small forehead, also his mouth area

The man on the right is a Mexican named Paolo.
tokyozebra

There has been a lot of European immigration into Mexico, but that doesn't mean everyone with a Mexican citizenship is of a certain race or phenotype. Most Mexicans don't meet the standards for white in Central, Western, Northern, and most of Eastern Europe.
Well alright, I've not met any mexicans before so I'll take your word for it. But still, Richie looks white passing to me, he's most certainly of southern european descent with some native american.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Well alright, I've not met any mexicans before so I'll take your word for it. But still, Richie looks white passing to me, he's most certainly of southern european descent with some native american.
Yeah this is American stuff, in Europe he would he considered white

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Barrett is more beautiful than I even imagined a human being could theoretically look. Does he have any flaws?
Guaranteed he has a great personality. LOL
Only flaw is too low hairline. Some people laser that to get a masculine forehead.

Alain Delon mogs him.

• JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, AutisticBeaner, Darkstrand and 1 other person
Is that his natural nose? It looks extremerly small in proportion to his wide midface

I'm not even gay but that he is quite literally a piece of art. I legit get dopamine rushes just by looking at his face.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, MoostWestThuisBest, Deleted member 2012 and 1 other person
I'm not even gay but that he is quite literally a piece of art. I legit get dopamine rushes just by looking at his face.
Last week I get extremely stoned and watched a video of his catwalks and modeling clips. I was nearly brought to tears.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Einon and Deleted member 1106
Looking at your post makes me think perhaps you are a faggot.

He looks like an alien

Mexicans aren't white. I'm talking native Mexicans, not recent Europeans who moved to mexico. A large percentage of current Mexican DNA stems from the early Latin American civilizations rather than European/Spanish immigrants.

I still havent figured out Why im not a top tier model wtf bro im to perfect for this world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Genetically, I'd expect him to be 70 to 85% European, but people don't really consider that to be white. Most Mexicans are around 50% white 50% Native American.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
His face is so width

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Wish to be him, not giving a fuck about school, earnign shit tons of money for fulfiling narcy dreams and banging hottest women on earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, jordanbarrettisgod and MoostWestThuisBest
Last week I get extremely stoned and watched a video of his catwalks and modeling clips. I was nearly brought to tears.
gotta admit, I watch catwalks or clips of certain models too every once in a while when i'm high. i always get a dopamine rush from all the aesthetics lol

i’m telling u cunts. jordan barrett is god

He is so ugly, he unironically looks like an alien, why everyone here sucks his dick? There are men with perfect features and absolute top tier faces but everyone chooses this guy.

• JFL
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
He is so ugly, he unironically looks like an alien, why everyone here sucks his dick? There are men with perfect features and absolute top tier faces but everyone chooses this guy.
JFL keep coping he gets bitches on his cock no matter where he goes and makes their vaginas flood with water by just looking at them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Pietrosiek
This some gay autistic shit