Looking at my Avi makes me sad

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
He’s so talented and I admire him so much as I used to be an aspiring soccer player

I wish I was him so badly, he has the perfect life

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 2214 and 3 others
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 2214 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Over

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
He got injured

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I wanna change mine again tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Looking at my avi makes me happy