Looking back a month ago when I first tried phenibut

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Was the most blissful and peaceful time ever, having the smoothest conversations, spending a whole sunday with crazy emo girl doing spontaneous shit with her and fucking/teasing each other, texting everyone I know funny ass shit, feeling ontop of the world. Goddamn I want that all again but it's all gone. Just a memory of what was and will never be again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I bet it doesn’t feel good as actual drugs though, like XTC or smth

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I bet it doesn’t feel good as actual drugs though, like XTC or smth
Of course not xtc or amphetamines create a much larger increase in serotonin/dopamine.

Of course not xtc or amphetamines create a much larger increase in serotonin/dopamine.
Yeah it makes you feel like a degenerate after though, especially comedown

• +1
No and I don't want to. Maybe a one time thing if I ever am in a situation they're being used.
Why not? They r rly fun, addictive but if u have an ounce of self control it’s not like you’ll start doing it every weekend. I’ve been 4 months without Xtc in between doing it with no proglem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and CupOfCoffee
tolerance is a bitch

Why not? They r rly fun, addictive but if u have an ounce of self control it’s not like you’ll start doing it every weekend. I’ve been 4 months without Xtc in between doing it with no proglem
Maybe on new years I'll give em a shot.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Same bro the very first time I took phenibut I took around 600mg and it was one of the most euphoric experiences I've had. I help super good and low inhib, I could literally talk to anyone and do/say what I wanted but nowadays it still makes me feel good but its not the same :feelsbadman:

• +1
Damn even after a long break does the magic not come back?

• +1
spending a whole sunday with crazy emo girl doing spontaneous shit with her and fucking/teasing each other
giphy.gif

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Framletgod, CupOfCoffee and turkproducer
  • +1
Damn even after a long break does the magic not come back?
I'm gonna see tbh, but I don't think it'll feel the same. Just like the first time you kiss a girl, it's exhilarating. Even after a dry spell it still isn't the same as that first time
What do you mean nigga

Phenibut is honestly my favorite. I always had a great experience using it. Just be careful not to take it too often.

• +1
did you meet her on tinder? was she actually hot and was that the first time you hung out with her

did you meet her on tinder? was she actually hot and was that the first time you hung out with her
Yeah tinder's the only way I meet girls. She was looksmatch-tier and yes we first got some froyo and talked and then went on a hike and got high as shit all day.

Yeah tinder's the only way I meet girls. She was looksmatch-tier and yes we first got some froyo and talked and then went on a hike and got high as shit all day.
that sounds ideal but did you actually fuck her

that sounds ideal but did you actually fuck her
Yes bitch she was aggressive about it too. Was laying down cuz I was high and she just pulled my shorts off

Yes bitch she was aggressive about it too. Was laying down cuz I was high and she just pulled my shorts off
:feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:

mirin hard that sounds amazing

and you say you arent mm tier....

race?

im so jelly emo girls are sexy as ph....

im to high inhib to do tinder doe

im so jelly emo girls are sexy as ph....

im to high inhib to do tinder doe
That's why I took this drug in the first place lol. Without it I wouldnt have gone anywhere with those dates, all would have ended with "well have a good night was nice to see you" etc

That's why I took this drug in the first place lol. Without it I wouldnt have gone anywhere with those dates, all would have ended with "well have a good night was nice to see you" etc
:feelswah:

damn im coping phenibut asap

thats a terrible name though lol

:feelswah:

damn im coping phenibut asap

thats a terrible name though lol
Ok but look at my other threads on it lol. It's not a joke

• Hmm...
Reactions: xit