looking cute as a child: BIGGEST INCEL TRAIT

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

every day is cope day
just neck yourself if any of your relatives ever called you 'cute' or 'gorgeous' as a child. i would get told that shit all the time and now look where i am top kek. why? because you looked like a harmless faggot who wouldnt hurt a fly. look at pictures of barrett, chico, o'pry when they were younger and already had developed hunter eyes. no roastie would call them cute. guarantee there are pedo roasties out there eye raping children who have more T at 9 than you do now. in my photos of when i was a child i had big beta puppy dog eyes.
if your zygos arent sharp enough at 12 to poke someones eye out then kill yourself. if your chin isnt big enough to forge steel then kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and itsoverbuddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 470, rockndogs and 6 others
The biggest cope I hear from normies is when they say that they were cute as children, insinuating that they have some genetic potential, when in fact literally everyone looked cute except for slayers as OP stated

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, SikKunt, dogtown and 1 other person
Looking in school pics I mogged all the other subhumans

Screen-Shot-2018-07-22-at-8.16.29-AM.png
16021474.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 470, Bengt and 1 other person
Can't remember being called cute as a child... life fuel I guess

Over for me even though I’m probably average looking. Even averages aren’t safe.

Most male models look like phaggots as a kid

flachowski_profile.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and DarknLost
I dunno I look like an ogre now.

What baby would hurt a fly?

i have the dick of a child

is that an incel trait too?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Insomniac and androidcel
keep coping you clueless fucking retards

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
why are you still on here?
and looks like you already looked good just took off the glasses and got another haircut.
If you’ve seen my other pics you’d realise how much my face changed.
As for why I’m still on here I still need to looksmax as much as possible to compete with white men 5 inches taller than me

If you’ve seen my other pics you’d realise how much my face changed.
As for why I’m still on here I still need to looksmax as much as possible to compete with white men 5 inches taller than me

How tall are you?
What did you do maybe you could reccomend me something?
Mirin ngl :feelswhy:

5ft7 but can fraud to 5ft8 with lifts and airmaxes
Gymcelled for 2 years from 16 to 18, then lost all my gains when I stopped going gym for a year. Gains you see are 10 months after I started again. I’d like to say better diet, gymmaxing, t levels maxing etc helped me but I’d say a lot of it is cope and most of my face gains 15-19 were genetic @weissbier

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Don't be so mean

As a child I got called cute by every single girl passing by in school,yet here I am now,called a worthless piece of shit by everyone irl

i looked like shit as a kid

As a child I got called cute by every single girl passing by in school,yet here I am now,called a worthless piece of shit by everyone irl
ur still cute bro, no homo