Looking for Mandible Advice in Exchange for Limb Lengthening Advice

S

serioushonest

Iron
I did a limb lengthening surgery 4 years ago and did a lot of research into all the pros and cons, how to get the best recovery, and which doctor go with.

Now I am interested in a mandible surgery, already have done research, written serveral doctors and talked to Dr. Defranqc, but would like to talk to an expert on this, someone who has read all the posts on the topic here and talked to doctors.

I would love to trade my advice on limb lengthening with your advice on mandible operations.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: randomvanish, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 1751 and 10 others
the autism on this website sometimes exceeds anything you see irl

bro if you want mandible advice just ask it, and people will either give you advice, or they will redirect you to someone who can

it is a forum here, not a trade centre

most autistic thread of 2020 by far

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slendercel, Deleted member 10177, dadfa and 21 others
we trade reps not knowledge here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dadfa, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 1751 and 7 others
GIGA JEW I CAN SMELL THE JEW.
Holy fucking shit dude just ask for it and if you weren't a literal living mr krabs monopoly man combination you would also post your limb lengthening experience. You could've even just asked for the advice without offering limb lengthening advice in exchange and I would've been less disgusted.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS, Slendercel, Deleted member 5891 and 13 others
the autism on this website sometimes exceeds anything you see irl

bro if you want mandible advice just ask it, and people will either give you advice, or they will redirect you to someone who can

it is a forum here, not a trade centre

most autistic thread of 2020 by far
@Turtle is crying right now

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slendercel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, HeavenAdmιn and 3 others
Anyhow who gives a shit about autism, PM me OP

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
Tibia or Femur
Complications?
How much you increase, starting and ending height?

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Darkstrand
Throw in nutrition and finasteride advice as well in order for it to be worth it tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 9699, Hightwolf and 4 others
Tibia or Femur
Complications?
How much you increase, starting and ending height?
Is it possible to lengthen both at the same time?

• +1
Is it possible to lengthen both at the same time?
yes but it is only for the manliest of men, it is equivalent to medieval torture quite frankly
you will also be able to only make it up to 10cm if you are an extremely high T man, most people who attempted this stopped at 5cm from the nerve pain
also your risk of fat embolism death is significantly increased

• +1
I did a limb lengthening surgery 4 years ago and did a lot of research into all the pros and cons, how to get the best recovery, and which doctor go with.

Now I am interested in a mandible surgery, already have done research, written serveral doctors and talked to Dr. Defranqc, but would like to talk to an expert on this, someone who has read all the posts on the topic here and talked to doctors.

I would love to trade my advice on limb lengthening with your advice on mandible operations.
Which doctor did u go woth for LL and how much did u gain, just curious

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
yes but it is only for the manliest of men, it is equivalent to medieval torture quite frankly
you will also be able to only make it up to 10cm if you are an extremely high T man, most people who attempted this stopped at 5cm from the nerve pain
Okay probably won't do that then, I guess I need to trade some more information about limb lengthening

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
Who tf pays 100k usd for 5cm height jfl

Okay probably won't do that then, I guess I need to trade some more information about limb lengthening
bro honestly he doesn't even have that much info to offer you
just go to limb lengthening forum, you will find all the info there on the stickied topics

if you are interested in researching it deeply, go to cyborg4life on youtube, he has interviews with all the big names, Paley, Mahboubian, Rozbruch, Giotikas etc

I doubt a random dude who did LL (we don't even know if it is true that he did) knows more than the best doctors

• +1
Who tf pays 100k usd for 5cm height jfl
it happens if you are dumb and arrogant

the two surgeries should be done with 6 months minimum, and even then it is for the manliest of men (personally I doubt I d be able)

best is to leave 2 years in between, if you are rushing terribly 1 year, that's what all the people who did 2 surgeries on LL forum will tell you

• +1
We also dont know how your body react after 20 years from operation, even if u are really manlet i wouldnt recommend two surgeries

Which doctor did u go woth for LL and how much did u gain, just curious
walk on crutches: 3 days.
similar strength: 5 months
running: 6 months

• Woah
How many inches did you increase by and show me before and after pictures please if you would dude.

I am 5'8 and looking to lengthen to 5'11 and a 1/2.

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
@serioushonest
How much did you pay? Do you think it was worth it for "just" 5.5cm?

@serioushonest
How much did you pay? Do you think it was worth it for "just" 5.5cm?
38,000 EUR for hospital, surgery, nail and removal. It was worth it.

• Woah
38,000 EUR for hospital, surgery, nail and removal. It was worth it.
thats actaully kinda worht it ngl. Thought u paid that jew paley 100k USD for 5,5cm. Are you going to do tibia too? @serioushonest

thats actaully kinda worht it ngl. Thought u paid that jew paley 100k USD for 5,5cm. Are you going to do tibia too? @serioushonest
No. I am happy with my height.

• Woah
What doctor did you go to? Did you use stride?

Long term effects can you lift weights, play sports and any difference in atlethic performence?

Long term effects can you lift weights, play sports and any difference in atlethic performence?
Of course. Can do anything. No downside.

• +1
Reactions: Iplaysoccer