Looking for ratings and longform detailed advice/looksmaxing instructions. Assume I know nothing.

WatchFaceandLMSBois!

WatchFaceandLMSBois!

Iron
Rate me and give your full advice on what I should do to looksmax. i'm Black-Pilled and pretty pragmatic about this, and I've already ascended btw. I'm interested in hearing what my strengths/weaknesses are, what surgeries/operations I might need, etc. I'm already good-looking enough to have a mild halo-effect, but I want to achieve my maximum potential, even if that won't make me a giga-chad.

Also, I have a 100% overbite, and I'm getting ready to get braces (extremely late in life, I know). However, I'm aware that orthodontics is very bad for looksmaxing, so I'm probably going to tell them to only straighten my teeth and that's it, I'll get oral surgery to get my maxilla/mandible together. Braces are not in yet, so it's not too late for me, but I don't want to get roped into something orthodontics-related that will ruin my face for life. I know about orthotropics, but please assume I know nothing, as that's basically what I actually know. I have much to learn, and I need to learn as much as possible if I'm to devote myself to this endeavor.

More details: I'm 25, 6'1, currently at 22% body fat, and I got a gym membership recently.

If you need any more information to give your opinion on what all I should do to lookmax, go right ahead. I don't care about tl;dr, make your replies as long as you wish. The more the better in fact. I'm pretty OCD tbh, and for good reason concerning this topic, as it's so important.

P.S. Assume I don't know anything about looksmaxing. Don't leave anything out in your reply, no matter how simple. Give me the ABCs and 123s along with the complicated stuff. Be as thorough as you wish. I'm not averse to your reply being a graphic novel and an encyclopedia. I'm eager to learn.

Also, Those first 5 pics were frames from an OBS video I took. I have a simple slapped-together green screen setup behind me. Figured I'd mention that if you're wondering :D I hope the video works as well.

IMG 1297
IMG 1298
IMG 1299
IMG 1300
IMG 1301
IMG 1302
Most recent with hair down

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
cut your hair, cut your beard, lose weight and then you can start your journey

• +1
Reactions: Repzta, DarkTriadPeerReview and Deleted member 3702
cut your hair, cut your beard, lose weight and then you can start your journey
I'm not willing to cut my hair, women like my hair. Some women have said "Don't cut your hair." I'm a metalhead as well, so my long hair is necessary for headbanging, and windmills XD. As far as facial hair, I'm fine shaving it off, growing it out, I'm fine either way. Losing weight is one of my goals as well. What else would my journey entail?

I'm not willing to cut my hair, women like my hair. Some women have said "Don't cut your hair." I'm a metalhead as well, so my long hair is necessary for headbanging, and windmills XD. As far as facial hair, I'm fine shaving it off, growing it out, I'm fine either way. Losing weight is one of my goals as well. What else would my journey entail?
Leanmaxx + shave your face, that ain't no goddamn facial hair, that's facial pubes, bro. Also, get a nice haircut if you really wanna start looksmaxxing, nobody cares about headbanging and fucking windmill shit after 14-15, you're 25 so start acting like it. Other than that, no rating yet, because you have to lose bf, but your maxilla looks kinda recessed (hoping you won't need surgery for that after losing weight, but it's highly improbable).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicope, Kade, Repzta and 3 others
Lose weight is the best fix for now. Will rate after again

• +1
Reactions: WatchFaceandLMSBois!, manletofpeace81, Repzta and 2 others
Lost bloat and the long hair. I think you have a great base! Plus your height is perfect

Listen to what people are telling you; You look unapproachable at the current state: I would never want to willingly talk to someone wearing a bandanna, and whatever that skull t-shirt is. Having searched up what headbanging is, I can tell you that there's nothing wrong with liking a genre of music, but I would stray as far as I could from anything but listening to the music. Most women are going to find this shit repulsive, and yes I know there is always going to be a niche that say otherwise; but, as a male you want to try to appeal to the widest array of women. I also doubt you're 22% body-fat: most machines have a high degree of inaccuracy; I would say the best way to tell your body-fat percentage is to look at a chart and see where you are. I personally look like a stick compared to you, and I currently need to bulk up to get muscles, but the body-fat machine I used at school said I was 26%; I'm not saying that whatever body-fat machine you used is bad, but even the most specialized costly machines that professionals use which scans the body are highly off to what you would expect. At such a high body-fat composition though you are primed for noob muscle gains; at the current state you could lose body-fat and still gain muscle mass at the same time. Clothing wise though I would stop wearing this type of clothing you have and start buying fashionable high-class clothing: It would make you look much better. If you are looking for surgeries, considering that you have a recessed jaw, I would look into surgeries that could improve your jaws; there's surgeries I have seen that have improved the jaw that look like miracles. There's much more I could tell you, but just follow what people are saying and you will improve a lot. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: WatchFaceandLMSBois!
It’s completely over you look like like you are 60 yrs old. Lose weight. Don’t delude yourself you are not GL. Women will not find you attractive unless you gymcel and lose weight .Cut the hair

lose weight ASAP

• +1
You are a lot more than 22% bodyfat

Also take off the bandana wtf

You already ascended bro. You're ready to slay!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and WatchFaceandLMSBois!
start with losing weight, you have no idea how different you'll look.

• +1
Absolute mogging machine. You're already about 6.5 psl, I'm being kinda jealous rn tbh.
Sick and tired of seeing chads on this forum.
Gymmax and you'll ascend to 7 psl and just ignore the haters man.

• +1
You first goal is to lose fat and shave that facial pubes hair

Can't rate obese people

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Wait you are getting braces for an overbite but your maxilla already looks recessed. Wtf are they gonna do rip mandible and maxilla

• +1
get a nice haircut if you really wanna start looksmaxxing, nobody cares about headbanging and fucking windmill shit after 14-15, you're 25 so start acting like it.

I will now state in no uncertain terms that those are fighting words. My hair and music are here to stay. I didn't specifically pick out what clothes I was going to wear for these pictures, I don't have anything against changing my clothes. I will however say that I would cut my hair on ONE condition. I want you to go to the next Dying Fetus concert, and tell Sean Beasley that he needs to cut his hair and stop playing metal, because it's childish, and no one cares about that after 15. And don't forget to tell him that he's an adult, and needs to start acting like it. If you make it out of that conversation successfully, and he actually cuts his hair and ends his music career purely on the basis of your scolding, and you provide video evidence of that event, then, and only then will I cut my hair and start listening to Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, and Ed Sheeran.

You have made a mistake thinking that I'm a weaker mind that can be scolded. I of course understand that this is just an exchange in words over the internet, so I can't change your opinions, but you are also sadly mistaken if you think you will change mine. I came here for concrete advice and anatomical terms, not "Get a haircut bro," "Get 'better' hobbies bro," etc. If all I'm going to get from this site is people ganging up on me and liking people's comments treating me with disrespect and acting like I got told, then quite frankly this site probably isn't for me.

About my facial hair, I have no problems shaving that off. It doesn't grow as much as I'd like, so I'm willing to shave it all off and stay clean-shaven. And of course I'm aware that I'm overweight. That's one of my goals: to lose weight and build muscle.

I have chosen my words as carefully as I can manage, so as to be as stern and clear as necessary and to the point without going overboard and hurling insults. Considering the pettiness of your words I've quoted, you're wrong if you think my response is unmerited, and if after reading this you're still going to be stuck on insulting my hair and music, then you're wasting your time here. I won't go on any longer about it. I'm not going to ask you to stop replying here or anything like that, I won't bring it up anymore if you don't. If you're willing to continue giving advice, I'll gladly and courteously accept it, I've spoken my peace, and will hold no grudges.
Wait you are getting braces for an overbite but your maxilla already looks recessed. Wtf are they gonna do rip mandible and maxilla
They showed my a clip of how they'd get my maxilla and mandible together, JESUS it was horrifying. It showed the mandible being pushed WAY back That's why I only want them to straighten my teeth. That's it. Nothing else. I'll get oral surgery for the rest. However orthotropics can help with my situation, I'll do whatever I can if anyone can tell me what I need to do.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MandibularCel and DarkTriadPeerReview
I will now state in no uncertain terms that those are fighting words. My hair and music are here to stay. I didn't specifically pick out what clothes I was going to wear for these pictures, I don't have anything against changing my clothes. I will however say that I would cut my hair on ONE condition. I want you to go to the next Dying Fetus concert, and tell Sean Beasley that he needs to cut his hair and stop playing metal, because it's childish, and no one cares about that after 15. And don't forget to tell him that he's an adult, and needs to start acting like it. If you make it out of that conversation successfully, and he actually cuts his hair and ends his music career purely on the basis of your scolding, and you provide video evidence of that event, then, and only then will I cut my hair and start listening to Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, and Ed Sheeran.

You have made a mistake thinking that I'm a weaker mind that can be scolded. I of course understand that this is just an exchange in words over the internet, so I can't change your opinions, but you are also sadly mistaken if you think you will change mine. I came here for concrete advice and anatomical terms, not "Get a haircut bro," "Get 'better' hobbies bro," etc. If all I'm going to get from this site is people ganging up on me and liking people's comments treating me with disrespect and acting like I got told, then quite frankly this site probably isn't for me.

About my facial hair, I have no problems shaving that off. It doesn't grow as much as I'd like, so I'm willing to shave it all off and stay clean-shaven. And of course I'm aware that I'm overweight. That's one of my goals: to lose weight and build muscle.

I have chosen my words as carefully as I can manage, so as to be as stern and clear as necessary and to the point without going overboard and hurling insults. Considering the pettiness of your words I've quoted, you're wrong if you think my response is unmerited, and if after reading this you're still going to be stuck on insulting my hair and music, then you're wasting your time here. I won't go on any longer about it. I'm not going to ask you to stop replying here or anything like that, I won't bring it up anymore if you don't. If you're willing to continue giving advice, I'll gladly and courteously accept it, I've spoken my peace, and will hold no grudges.
That's some r/niceguys cringeworthy material, bro, I don't give a flying fuck about your music and I'm sure as hell you don't give a flying fuck about mine either + you got good advice on here. I couldn't care less about "scolding" you, I'm stating what women will be looking for a man in general, unless you want to appeal to a certain niche (metalheads).

That's some r/niceguys cringeworthy material, bro, I don't give a flying fuck about your music and I'm sure as hell you don't give a flying fuck about mine either + you got good advice on here. I couldn't care less about "scolding" you, I'm stating what women will be looking for a man in general, unless you want to appeal to a certain niche (metalheads).
We understand each other then. I don't care how cringey you think my post was. I've said all I needed to say to you.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
Listen to what people are telling you; You look unapproachable at the current state: I would never want to willingly talk to someone wearing a bandanna, and whatever that skull t-shirt is. Having searched up what headbanging is, I can tell you that there's nothing wrong with liking a genre of music, but I would stray as far as I could from anything but listening to the music. Most women are going to find this shit repulsive, and yes I know there is always going to be a niche that say otherwise; but, as a male you want to try to appeal to the widest array of women. I also doubt you're 22% body-fat: most machines have a high degree of inaccuracy; I would say the best way to tell your body-fat percentage is to look at a chart and see where you are. I personally look like a stick compared to you, and I currently need to bulk up to get muscles, but the body-fat machine I used at school said I was 26%; I'm not saying that whatever body-fat machine you used is bad, but even the most specialized costly machines that professionals use which scans the body are highly off to what you would expect. At such a high body-fat composition though you are primed for noob muscle gains; at the current state you could lose body-fat and still gain muscle mass at the same time. Clothing wise though I would stop wearing this type of clothing you have and start buying fashionable high-class clothing: It would make you look much better. If you are looking for surgeries, considering that you have a recessed jaw, I would look into surgeries that could improve your jaws; there's surgeries I have seen that have improved the jaw that look like miracles. There's much more I could tell you, but just follow what people are saying and you will improve a lot. Good luck.
What kind of jaw surgeries do you recommend? Someone mentioned BSSO to me. Also, yeah, I didn't choose what outfit I was going to wear for the pictures, I'm not averse to changing my style for the most part, although I use a bandana to keep my hair out of my face as well as for fashion. I've had many women compliment my long hair, which of course is one of the reasons I've grown it out.

About my body fat percentage, do you think I'm higher than 22% Body Fat? I guess the number doesn't matter too much per se, all that matters is what I look like, and I certainly do need to build muscle and lose weight. My face does suffer from carbohydrate puffiness.

What kinds of high-class clothing do you recommend? I have ambitions of someday getting into different fashions, but these days I work a hard job, and am constantly busy, but I'm trying to get into a looksmaxing routine. It's hard to get motivated though, and perpetual errands, sudden expenses and busyness keep me off balance and off kilter. But of course I just need to change a lot of habits so that I can weather all that while doing the right things for looksmaxing.

Tim poolcel

• +1
Its over bro

It never began