Looking good from side/diagonal but shitty from the front?

gaymidget

gaymidget

Platinum
Hey guys, before I describe my problem, I am going to post some picture in near future. I know its kinda hard to help me without pics. I

I have high cheekbones and broad mandible (one side more than the other) and generally a big head. My issue is, I look very good from the side or a diagonal angle. My cheekbones are visible, my jawline, my eyes look more like hunter eyes. But when I make a picture frontally my face looks bloated without definition. Only in the right light I have hollow cheeks and good definition. Is this a flaw in my face bones( maybe recessed maxilla, I have braces and I am a mouth breather since childhood) or is this just due to my high body % (around 20%)?

Edit: My cheekbones are in front my mandibles but its only visible from the side. Maybe that describes my problem better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
What the fuck. You just described me dead serious

EDIT: I never was a mouthbreather tho and I don't have high bf. Its ogre for me.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656 and androidcel
I have the same problem.
I look a lot better from the side.
The reason for looking worse from the front is individual.
In my case my maxilla is forward grown so that can't be the reason. The reason is mainly my close set narrow eyes with NCT, buccal fat caused by the lack of cheekbones and as a result a nonsharp jawline.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
the answer is ...
genetics

This is quite common it seems. Probably something to do with buccal and malar fat, and not having flared gonions. If you aren't angular by the time you're lean then grow stubble or a beard.

Ok i am kinda retarded, hope these pics help.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
its because ur face isnt wide, stretch any front pic of u horizontally a little bit and u will see

heres my pic for reference stretched

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and Deleted member 656
its because ur face isnt wide, stretch any front pic of u horizontally a little bit and u will see

heres my pic for reference stretched

View attachment 42255
My face is rather wide if I am comparing myself with my friends, but maybe I got it wrong. Anyway to change hat? Chewing gum?

My face is rather wide if I am comparing myself with my friends, but maybe I got it wrong. Anyway to change hat? Chewing gum?

if ur skinny u could be cucking urself big time by being underweight