Looking like a tryhard is a death sentence

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
Dont be an overgroomed faggot. You should look like you look good effortlessly.

Things to avoid:
Faggy haircuts and hairstyles
Overgrooming eyebrows and beard
Cutting below 10% bf without steroids(if your bones dont pop at this bf percentage you are subhuman)
make-up, fake tans
Too much fashioncelling
Clenching jaw and hard mewing
Permasquinting & permafrowing
Looking like an overcompesating manlet with overdeveloped pecs and biceps

t
b
h

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Lolcel, BrettyBoy and 16 others

Things to avoid:
Cutting below 10% bf without steroids(if your bones dont pop at this bf percentage you are subhuman)
make-up, fake tans
Too much fashioncelling

t
b
h
sounds like cope tbh cos you cant be bothered doing this shit. Only ones that are tryhard are make up, fake tans, fashioncelling. JFL at you saying hard mewing, squinting, and gymcelling is tryhard.

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, PrettyTritty, Spectre and 12 others
lmao these all completely depend

Faggy haircuts and hairstyles - depends what u call faggy
Overgrooming - Depends what you call overgrooming... Groomed looks good, but you can easily reach a point where you have fucked it. Anyway, groomed eyebrows are a good way to look younger anyway.
Make-up, fake tans - Make up and fake tans CAN BE GOOD. Depends how much you use. https://img.buzzfeed.com/video-api-...gersGetSprayTansForTheFirstTime-Thumb1080.jpg
Too much fashioncelling - How much is too much? This all depends on style preferences and where you are.
Clenching + Mewing - Can look good if its not super evident. All depends on face.
Frowning and Squinting - Again can look good as long as not overdone, all depends on face.
Pecs + Biceps - Legit all girls like different guys bodies. Also depends on body type, but if your gymming you will likely look better no matter what you are doing. What you consider overdeveloped others may think is underdeveloped...
sounds like cope tbh cos you cant be bothered doing this shit. Only ones that are tryhard are make up, fake tans, fashioncelling. JFL at you saying hard mewing, squinting, and gymcelling is tryhard.

Fake tans can be good, like if you got type 1 skin. Check this one out.
Makeup usually is complete shit, but can help some guys depending what they use it for. (Eyebrow pencil helps some).

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo
gymcelling as a manlet:
image.jpeg.43918e365116ae2f4f34275cfe01a942.jpeg

clenching, hard mewing(for muh hyoid lift), squinting:
kawRAjB.jpg

• +1
Reactions: JovanD and androidcel
I don't get the mewing one, people can't tell if you're mewing or not, and they are not even supposed to. I can't wrap my head around it sorry, sounds like you are full of bologna

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, PrettyTritty and Extra Chromosome
I don't get the mewing one, people can't tell if you're mewing or not, and they are not even supposed to. I can't wrap my head around it sorry, sounds like you are full of bologna
i said hard mewing. you look constipated when you do it.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
gymcelling as a manlet:

kawRAjB.jpg
who is the 2nd pic? his head and his frame look so disproportional

• +1
Reactions: JovanD and androidcel
gymcelling as a manlet:

kawRAjB.jpg

The manlet is a roided up dwarf, thats not gymcelling. Granted if you are a manlet, pretty much anything you do is shit. Plus that is a shit photo, he looks better if you see him clothed or at other angles. But still at 5ft2 that bloke is fucked.

The clench squinter is super gay. He'd look fucked not doing that as well... (He might actually post here as well, IK he did on lookism)

You chose retards...

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PrettyTritty
I also look constipated when I don't, so why not go for the option that at least benefits me long term?

i agree. not only looking like a tryhard but being a tryhard is a death sentence as well. don't give 100% unless it's a sport competition and also avoid trying to impress a girl

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, Bluepill, FaceandHFD and 1 other person
who is the 2nd pic? his head and his frame look so disproportional
LMAO, there is an entire 9 pages long thread dedicated to jokes about this guy's frame on lookism.net

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, SeiGun, dogtown and 1 other person
youre doing it wrong then.
zyros squinting looks fine. clenching fucks your teeth

458.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Dont be an overgroomed faggot
Big truthpill. Thing is if you have to do any of the above, you're not gl anyway so it won't accomplish shit to try harder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
Your probably right about the permasquint thing, but hard to not do it when people ask you if you are tired and look at you weird because your eyes look so lazy.

Big truthpill. Thing is if you have to do any of the above, you're not gl anyway so it won't accomplish shit to try harder
Legit.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Your probably right about the permasquint thing, but hard to not do it when people ask you if you are tired and look at you weird because your eyes look so lazy.
Ive been permasquinting since more than a year now. I look more retarded if I dont do it and I even do it if I am alone so its kinda my natural look now

Ive been permasquinting since more than a year now. I look more retarded if I dont do it and I even do it if I am alone so its kinda my natural look now

I think very slight permasquint is key

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Wool and sorrowfulsad
It only looks try hard if you're ugly. Brutal :blackpill:. FUCK.

• +1
Reactions: Spectre, Deleted member 245 and Phad
Legit. Girls in my class where playing a game where they tried to guess our future from our appearance (I got male stripper jfl) and this one kid they said looked like a cult leader because he apparently looked “tryhard”. Brutal af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo and Extra Chromosome
Is fashion celling wearing good brands?

I waer sometimes foundation to hide dpots. I hope people dont notice also a massive fashioncel. I look like a tryhard tbh

Here 2 pics without squint or clench. Was drunk-barely-functional in these so my attention was paid to not dropping dead. Does it look better?

• +1
Well it sure as hell won't win you any respect, but maybe some femoids will like it since most of them are tryhards them selves or they will just assume you're gay.

Women hate any form of frauding. Overgrooming is a really obvious way to do it.

Anything beyond basic hygiene, basic hair and skin care, and well fitted clothes is cope tbh.

Things to avoid:
make-up, fake tans
Too much fashioncelling

t
b
h
What counts as a faggy haircut?

Reborn as chad or death tbh so true you can’t cheat your genetic

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD
View attachment 21793View attachment 21794

Here 2 pics without squint or clench. Was drunk-barely-functional in these so my attention was paid to not dropping dead. Does it look better?
Zyros
Zyros2

So not only are you frauding your eye area (whites of the eyes under the eyes showing) by squinting, but your jaw and cheekbones dont look no where near as good as you make them out to be.
Jesus christ, and dont tell me your eye area has changed, it stays the same, even when you lose weight.

Keep squinting and coping, I can still tell you are insecure of your face, you only post the great angles with the best lighting.

Women dont see you in your best lighting, you are a 6/10 in reality.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
View attachment 22067View attachment 22068
So not only are you frauding your eye area (whites of the eyes under the eyes showing) by squinting, but your jaw and cheekbones dont look no where near as good as you make them out to be.
Jesus christ, and dont tell me your eye area has changed, it stays the same, even when you lose weight.

Keep squinting and coping, I can still tell you are insecure of your face, you only post the great angles with the best lighting.

You know I was still 17 and going trough puberty in that pic right?
And I started browsing these communities like 10 years later.

View attachment 22067View attachment 22068

your the one coping if you believe squinting is coping. aslong as you keep it up it's good.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
your the one coping if you believe squinting is coping. aslong as you keep it up it's good.
@VST
You know I was still 17 and going trough puberty in that pic right?
And I started browsing these communities like 10 years later.
eye area never changes that much, stop coping
@VST

youre gay

if i dont squint i have dead aspie eyes

also JFL its over as a manlet anyway might as well build some muscle

• +1