Lookism fag thinks that the left is an average white male

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
You want proof?
OK
This average white guy has a higher SMV than an indian male model.
masc_121m_rdax_450x600.jpg
dc51612f96ea1258755c744528372bf2.jpg

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
id rather be guy on right even if he had lower smv.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Mansnob, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
First of all, that's not an average white male.
This is:
Image result for average white male

He also stated that curries can't be above 5 PSL, when his low IQ self literally posted 2 people that are ABOVE 5 PSL

Now he's crying like a lookism fag.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, TheChosenChad and Mansnob
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, BigBoy and FatJattMofo
tbh that curry is like 99th percentile for his race also he can run spanish despacito game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Ulyc, LowTierNormie and 4 others
shitskin hindu cope itt

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69 and road to ascension
This is:

He also stated that curries can't be above 5 PSL, when his low IQ self literally posted 2 people that are ABOVE 5 PSL

The guy you posted mogs any indian male model. Keep crying for me, you faggot.

I'd rather be the guy on the left. Being Indian is one of the worst curses to befall a human.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and road to ascension
This is:

not even this since it's known that the "compiled" face is better looking than most faces

I'd rather be the guy on the left. Being Indian is one of the worst curses to befall a human.
Both are 6 PSL though. My point still stands.
not even this since it's known that the "compiled" face is better looking than most faces
Maybe for all whites. In America everyone is bloatmaxxed so the PSL is even lower.

keep crying for me fag. proud of my majority PIE heritage of gigachads who conqured asian and europe. proud of my part alpha australoid heritage of brachyskelic masculine faced high t hunters. proud of my part iranian farmer robust extremely high iq heritage.
Indians have the potential to be very very very good looking and top tier in features because of that btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mido the slayer, itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 2205
If you wanna blow smoke bud, go have a dart.

keep crying for me fag. proud of my PIE heritage of gigachads who conqured asian and europe. proud of my alpha australoid heritage of brachyskelic masculine faced high t hunters. proud of my iranian farmer robust extremely high iq heritage.
Indians have the potential to be very very very good looking and top tier in features because of that btw
It's over for Trump supporting neonazis
One day we will ascend as a race and rule the world. The we will rob the Europea cucks that raided us, and we will become chads and use them as slaves
If you wanna blow smoke bud, go have a dart.
Sweaty you didn't reply to anyone

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SLA, Demir and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and asiannickghur
Indeed, bro.
CURRY = WORST DEATH SENTENCE
Keep coping subhuman. I bet chadpreet is fucing your oneitis rn :lul:
I still don't get why you can't see that you're wrong. Any race can be above 5 PSL. Indians are the ugliest on average race I agree, and it's a failo to be indian because you'll most like be ugly, but there are definetly indians above 5 PSL, and I've seen chadpreets in my district

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy and road to ascension
Imagine being so high IQ as a race that you shit in the streets on a regular basis? I don't know why we haven't thought of this in the West. Imagine the time and money we'd save not having to maintain plumbing infrastructure and water treatment plants. I bet disease wouldn't even be a problem.

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and Deusmaximus
Imagine being so high IQ as a race that you shit in the streets on a regular basis? I don't know why we haven't thought of this in the West. Imagine the time and money we'd save not having to maintain plumbing infrastructure and water treatment plants. I bet disease wouldn't even be a problem.
Keep crying for me :lul:

Last edited:
Its funny how every ¨goodlooking¨ indian doesnt even look their own race.

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and The Dude Abides
NGL didn't read.

Okay liberal. You just crossed the fucking line. You have just reached and passed the threshold for which I will tolerate your intolerance. I swear, you have made a huge mistake. I will unsheathe my 12 inch long, 3 inch radius, ragind hard, warm, wet, and throbbing book of knowledge to rip and tear through your skull. I'm basically going to skullfuck you with my facts and knowledge. Watch and listen to the screams of horror while my knowledge enters your face. The thunderous claps of each entry of facts and the filling of your skull with knowledge. Listen to the crashes of buildings to the Earth and the roars of fires resulting from the shockwaves of your bloody skull being beaten and raped by my knowledge. You have incurred the wrath of a knowledgeable beast you can't beat. It's time for your feelings to disappear, and time for you to hear the facts of a lifetime.
Its funny how every ¨goodlooking¨ indian doesnt even look their own race.
It's because gl curries are all lighter. Some phenotypes (North Indids) have aryan features, so not having shitskin halos them.

guy on right obviously has higher smv

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
guy on right obviously has higher smv
Does he even look curry? I honestly think he still kind of does. More like a sand nigger though.

Does he even look curry? I honestly think he still kind of does. More like a sand nigger though.
yeah he looks middle eastern. tbh race in attraction is generally a meme, chad, chang, tyrone, etc all get whoever the fuck they want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
yeah he looks middle eastern. tbh race in attraction is generally a meme, chad, chang, tyrone, etc all get whoever the fuck they want
Most gl indians look middle eastern
I'd be any other race if it means I get to be a chad tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Look at Bollywood movies.. all the people look half-breed or Arab..

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and Deleted member 2205
average=good looking

sub average=blue pilled average

ugly=mr personality

• +1
Keep coping subhuman. I bet chadpreet is fucing your oneitis rn :lul:
I still don't get why you can't see that you're wrong. Any race can be above 5 PSL. Indians are the ugliest on average race I agree, and it's a failo to be indian because you'll most like be ugly, but there are definetly indians above 5 PSL, and I've seen chadpreets in my district
I've seen Stacy curry foids too. Whites on average looks the best but there can definetly be good looking ethnics and ugly whites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and mido the slayer
This is:

If that's average then a lot of this sites best looking guys are below average. That guy mogs nibba.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and mido the slayer
Real curries are dark as black,manlets,framecel
JFL indians are proud of other genes that did not come from their country JFL mostly Iran i would say

The North Indian got fucked by British and Iranian and still can’t fix their subhuman genes

Curry = over
I've seen Stacy curry foids too. Whites on average looks the best but there can definetly be good looking ethnics and ugly whites.
Of course whites looks good on average

These guys are coping hard

JFL indians are proud of other genes that did not come from their country JFL mostly Iran i would say

The North Indian got fucked by British and Iranian and still can’t fix their subhuman genes

Curry = over

I'm no dark, a manlet, or a framecel and I'm from south india
Therefore curry≠over
Not every curry is dark and a manlet jfl. Saying a race cant be attractive is stupid because there will always be outliers.

attractive people are their own race. its not necessarily over if you're ethnic but have GL caucasoid features

• +1
attractive people are their own race. its not necessarily over if you're ethnic but have GL caucasoid features
I've been confused as middle eastern multiple times ngl

If that's average then a lot of this sites best looking guys are below average. That guy mogs nibba.

Blackpill
But at least the average guy still looks like dogshit

• +1

Curry = over

I am on road to become 6 foot + I have a huge frame and I am light skinned enough to match the skin tone of whites when I go outside.

modern Iranians never bred with Indians and the ones who mixed with british became their own comunity aka they never actually bred with other pure Indians.

I don't know why but I think turkey is so subhuman that you have devoloped self hatred or something of non whites.

• +1
I am on road to become 6 foot + I have a huge frame and I am light skinned enough to match the skin tone of whites when I go outside.

modern Iranians never bred with Indians and the ones who mixed with british became their own comunity aka they never actually bred with other pure Indians.

I don't know why but I think turkey is so subhuman that you have devoloped self hatred or something of non whites.

Current height? How do you plan your height?

>5 foot 10 morning was >5 foot 8 2 months ago.
I predict im going to be atleast 6 foot tall by the end of the year at this rate

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mido the slayer and Deleted member 2205
Yeah what are you doing for your height? I'm predicted 5'11 and am planing to do limb lengthening on femurs for 3 inches when I turn 22.
>5 foot 10 morning was >5 foot 8 2 months ago.
I predict im going to be atleast 6 foot tall by the end of the year at this rate
Literally same. I was 5'8 at the beginning of this year. I'm not counting n the growth velocity continuing since I just turned 16 and nearing the end of my percentile. I wear some 2 inch lifts and theey are literally a god send. There's a shit ton of ethnics in our school, and I mog most of them in height, but with these really good 2 inch lifts, I mog almost everyone. Really good feeling.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Yeah what are you doing for your height? I'm predicted 5'11 and am planing to do limb lengthening on femurs for 3 inches when I turn 22.
natural heightmaxxing. my proportions I am NOT going to fuck with. I have a theory that if you overload your system with growth horomone you will lose shoulder to waist ratio. I am going to give my body incentive to grow (play sports like basketball and cricket and run or walk) I am going to supply my body with building blocks (nutrients and calories) and I am going to make sure my hormones are good for growth (try to be high T low E high DHT basically )

This is an ethnic thing. I have seen ethnics say Chris Hemsworth is an average white guy JFL, that is why those idiots support JBW.

natural heightmaxxing. my proportions I am NOT going to fuck with. I have a theory that if you overload your system with growth horomone you will lose shoulder to waist ratio. I am going to give my body incentive to grow (play sports like basketball and cricket and run or walk) I am going to supply my body with building blocks (nutrients and calories) and I am going to make sure my hormones are good for growth (try to be high T low E high DHT basically )
My torso is long so I couldn't really give a fuck about proportions. My sister mogs my leg length at 5'7 (ded srs)
This is an ethnic thing. I have seen ethnics say Chris Hemsworth is an average white guy JFL, that is why those idiots support JBW.
I mean the dude was LARPing tall. Apperently he was 6'2, 7psl. and had a girlfriend.
Or atkeast that's what he said before he got banned.