Lookism fag thinks that the left is an average white male

My torso is long so I couldn't really give a fuck about proportions. My sister mogs my leg length at 5'7 (ded srs)
my legs are long. I have legs of a proportionate 6 foot 8 guy . bro if your torso is already long (is it longer than legs) then im not sure if you will grow that much taller without looking subhuman like michael phelps.

better shit ratio tall than average ratio short?? maybe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
my legs are long. I have legs of a proportionate 6 foot 8 guy . bro if your torso is already long (is it longer than legs) then im not sure if you will grow that much taller without looking subhuman like michael phelps.

better shit ratio tall than average ratio short?? maybe.
My endocrinologist said all my growth plates were open, but I'm likely only growing 1 more inch. But 6'1 with lifts is great tbh. 2 inch lifts of amazon are complete shit. The ones I got are really comfortable.

My endocrinologist said all my growth plates were open, but I'm likely only growing 1 more inch. But 6'1 with lifts is great tbh. 2 inch lifts of amazon are complete shit. The ones I got are really comfortable.
i need to (I have to) bloatmin asap by t maxxing to make sure I squeeze out growth. I think I will grow more than 6 foot but not sure since my dad is 6 foot neight and almost 50 so probably 6 2 morning + height shrinkage he would have been over 6 2 in his younger days.

how tall are your parents?.

if you don't care about proportions you can ghmax with peptides to induce more growth (possibly)
I just put on nike air maxs pretty sure they are about an inch in lift

i need to (I have to) bloatmin asap by t maxxing to make sure I squeeze out growth. I think I will grow more than 6 foot but not sure since my dad is 6 foot neight and almost 50 so probably 6 2 morning + height shrinkage he would have been over 6 2 in his younger days.

how tall are your parents?.

if you don't care about proportions you can ghmax with peptides to induce more growth (possibly)

I just put on nike air maxs pretty sure they are about an inch in lift
My parents are both 5'6 :lul:

My parents are both 5'6 :lul:
you are about exactly at your interparental height predicted ALTOUGH you should grow taller. naturaly heightmaxx and pray to God and you can become 6 foot instead of 5 foot 11 limbo

you are about exactly at your interparental height predicted ALTOUGH you should grow taller. naturaly heightmaxx and pray to God and you can become 6 foot instead of 5 foot 11 limbo
No bro my predicted height was like 5'8.5 and then 5'9 before this growth spurt.
I already diet maxxed, and am super active. So I think it's over for me.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
No bro my predicted height was like 5'8.5 and then 5'9 before this growth spurt.
I already diet maxxed, and am super active. So I think it's over for me.
you never know tbh. like I said all you can do is pray to God rn unless you want to ghmaxx (would not reccomend for just 1 inch)

those Lookism refugees should be burned alive

Ever grow a whole cm?