imho

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy

Kill yourself, you ugly estrogenic bloated abomination

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, psl7 fatty, AbandonShip and 3 others
you have to be pre logged in , and dimez banned a ton of active users

This bulletin board is currently closed. The Administrator has specified the reason as to why below.
Forum still being upgraded, I apologize for the 48h delay, please have patience. This is important to prevent doxing.

• +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty, ChoSeungHui, DidntRead and 1 other person
thank god that cucks will leave us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Fake News

You should work for CNN

I'm happy that at least the content isn't gone. Hopefully the forum goes back up. Trolling, alts and attention whoring females are part of PUAhate tradition. I had a gf off PSL. Finding love in a hopeless place literally. She was the love of my life (until she left me). And I could have banged mkg too if I had a passport. Applying for my passport to cross the border and booking a hotel for us would have been too much for me logistically. Whereas Yogapants was a short drive away from me.

Online dating sites/apps are terrible for meeting women. But for whatever reason, mentally ill women on incel forums are willing to give men sex in order to get more attention. Multiple women on PSL have slept with dudes there. Whereas most women on online dating are just happy to get attention from beta males online while having sex with Chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: love=everything
xForgotMyName
dont lev me :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Alexanderr, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
The only thing better about this site is I can use a lot of emojis.
:cautious::bluepill:
:cautious::redpill:
:sneaky::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Lookism.net - Aesthetics, Red Pill, and Masculinity Discussion
This bulletin board is currently closed. The Administrator has specified the reason as to why below.
Forum still being upgraded, I apologize for the 48h delay, please have patience. This is important to prevent doxing.

Never heard for that shithole for homosexual hook ups

I'm happy that at least the content isn't gone. Hopefully the forum goes back up. Trolling, alts and attention whoring females are part of PUAhate tradition. I had a gf off PSL. Finding love in a hopeless place literally. She was the love of my life (until she left me). And I could have banged mkg too if I had a passport. Applying for my passport to cross the border and booking a hotel for us would have been too much for me logistically. Whereas Yogapants was a short drive away from me.

Online dating sites/apps are terrible for meeting women. But for whatever reason, mentally ill women on incel forums are willing to give men sex in order to get more attention. Multiple women on PSL have slept with dudes there. Whereas most women on online dating are just happy to get attention from beta males online while having sex with Chad.

@yogapants

@yogapants
She doesn't have an acount here. Women aren't allowed to post on looksmax.
I wonder if the no females rule is in place on here, incels.is and r/braincels because of the history of women from PSL tending to have sex with the members. Look at mgk and that latina chick. It's not just me and Yogapants. IslaElliot and Persephone. Except for Harper, she was only on lookism to attention whore for orbiters. I slid into her DMs but I never bothered seriously approaching Harper because she had an insane ego compared to Yogapants. Harper was addicted to social media whereas Yogapants didn't even have a Facebook, let alone an Instagram. She didn't have a Tinder. She just wanted love and a good pounding and I gave her both in spades. Unfortunately relationships with women with BPD are short-lived and she ended up leaving me and moving on, fucking some other dude.

I wonder how on earth I'm going to find another mentally ill woman like Yogapants that would be willing to fuck me. I am pretty sure that Yogapants had Borderline Personality Disorder even though she adamantly denies it. You have to be pretty mentally ill to be a legit female poster on PSL with hundreds of posts to begin with. Fucking a dude off PSL, definitely mentally ill.
She may be mentally ill but I love her. We were both mentally ill together and getting into heated arguments. Bonnie & Clyde. Eminem & Kim. Chris Benoit & Nancy Benoit.

Last edited:
Where is MKG? I believe she has BPD

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Lol at asking for 99k for that shithole

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Splinter901, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
She doesn't have an acount here. Women aren't allowed to post on looksmax.
I wonder if the no females rule is in place on here, incels.is and r/braincels because of the history of women from PSL tending to have sex with the members. Look at mgk and that latina chick. It's not just me and Yogapants. IslaElliot and Persephone. Except for Harper, she was only on lookism to attention whore for orbiters. I slid into her DMs but I never bothered seriously approaching Harper because she had an insane ego compared to Yogapants. Harper was addicted to social media whereas Yogapants didn't even have a Facebook, let alone an Instagram. She didn't have a Tinder. She just wanted love and a good pounding and I gave her both in spades. Unfortunately relationships with women with BPD are short-lived and she ended up leaving me and moving on, fucking some other dude.

I wonder how on earth I'm going to find another mentally ill woman like Yogapants that would be willing to fuck me. I am pretty sure that Yogapants had Borderline Personality Disorder even though she adamantly denies it. You have to be pretty mentally ill to be a legit female poster on PSL with hundreds of posts to begin with. Fucking a dude off PSL, definitely mentally ill.
She may be mentally ill but I love her. We were both mentally ill together and getting into heated arguments. Bonnie & Clyde. Eminem & Kim. Chris Benoit & Nancy Benoit.
mgk definitely has BPD too!