lookism.net not working?

cling

cling

Iron
has this site been down for a while or am I just unable to access it?

Works fine for me

Its working

This is what my google chrome shows me when I try to access it.
This site can’t be reached
lookism.net’s server IP address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Works fine for me.

Site has so many issues with their server and network. That's actually the reason I signed up here and don't use it anymore. Browsing lookism is like pulling teeth and every 2nd post is someone telling another another to rope themselves.

Wait 30 seconds for page to load

"GO ROPE YOURSELF FAGGOT"

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, manlet cUnt and Blitz
No problems on this side partner :y'all:

it never worked

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Are you in Oceania? Some ISP's are blocking it.

• +1
Site has so many issues with their server and network. That's actually the reason I signed up here and don't use it anymore. Browsing lookism is like pulling teeth and every 2nd post is someone telling another another to rope themselves.

Cope lookism got new server

I never really pay attention to that site.

There's your problem. They blocked several sites back in March, allegedly because of the CC footage, including lookism.net for no given reason

Last edited:
  • +1
There's your problem. They blocked several sites back in March, allegedly because of the CC footage, including lookism.net for no given reason

if I use a vpn will I be able to access it?

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Ritalincel
fucking lmao @ being in australia, get out mate, move to thailand or cambodia already

they dont have any issues, it is 100% intentional - jewbear has been trying out various miners for ages, thats why its so slow. the romanian dude exposed that years ago showing the CPU load and the scripts and the mods blackholed his posts and account.

fucking lmao @ being in australia, get out mate, move to thailand or cambodia already

they dont have any issues, it is 100% intentional - jewbear has been trying out various miners for ages, thats why its so slow. the romanian dude exposed that years ago showing the CPU load and the scripts and the mods blackholed his posts and account.
Move to thailand or cambodia why?

@manlet cUnt thoughts?

Move to thailand or cambodia why?

because australia is nanny-state shithole only one step removed from being on the level of the UK.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel