lookism.net retards have been shitting up this place with the most retarded theories.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Bronze
And the funny thing is the average user there is so retarded that it's nearly impossible to distinguish the retarded theories they push just to troll and the retarded theories they actually believe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 2227, RichardSpencel and 18 others
Tell @Master to get rid of BBCtakeover aka @TrynaBecomeChad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, ChoSeungHui, Autist and 3 others
Fuck lookism. I was banned on there for trolling with my friend from school, when everyone else on there just spams too. Rip Kointo and Tony the Tiger on lookism.net.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autist, Nibba and 6 others
Fuck lookism. I was banned on there for trolling with my friend from school, when everyone else on there just spams too. Rip Kointo and Tony the Tiger on lookism.net.

>Getting banned for trolling on a low IQ troll forum

:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Deleted member 656 and dogtown
u did a nice combo there ngl
A220E436 0B13 4686 8B98 D425BB22A239

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 470 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
lookism IQ > this hole's forum IQ, the information on lookism is 100000x better than the reddit posts here lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, National Rodgerism, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
lookism IQ > this hole's forum IQ, the information on lookism is 100000x better than the reddit posts here lol
Agree tbh there’s a ton of great info there, it’s the best site for actual looksmaxing stuff

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
I hang around here cause the forum is fast and i have a couple of guys i know and shitpost with, doesnt take away from the fact that LOOKISM is levels above this forum when it comes to INFORMATION
you probably have like 20k messages onthe incels forum

• +1
Reactions: xz90 and Deleted member 656

1) Not even 4k yet.
2) I'm not complaining about that forum so I don't know what your point is.
3) The average IQ on incels.is blows that cesspool of low IQ autists out of the water.

1) Not even 4k yet.
2) I'm not complaining about that forum so I don't know what your point is.
3) The average IQ on incels.is blows that cesspool of low IQ autists out of the water.
average IQ of incels in general is low asfuck, what use does IQ have if you cant moneymaxx and ascend/ trick a foid into fucking you with your "high IQ". OR maybe they're low iq, pseudo-intellects who think they're smart but they're actually not

I hang around here cause the forum is fast and i have a couple of guys i know and shitpost with, doesnt take away from the fact that LOOKISM is levels above this forum when it comes to INFORMATION
true but they exist way longer than us. just repeating looksmaxxing methods what has been already explained on their forum is not helping anyone

Looksm gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Autist and Ryo_Hazuki
  • +1
Reactions: xz90
nope, lookism has legit looksmaxxing info, incels has whining and bitching and low IQ theories

Look at the types of low IQ theories retards from lookism push. "get a face tattoo" "environment > genetics" "scarmaxxing"

How retarded and/or autistic do you have to be to believe shit like that? And those theories are coming from lookism, not incels.is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, RichardSpencel and Autist
Lookism is gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Autist, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Look at the types of low IQ theories retards from lookism push. "get a face tattoo" "environment > genetics" "scarmaxxing"

How retarded and/or autistic do you have to be to believe shit like that? And those theories are coming from lookism, not incels.is.
stop cherrypicking shit threads to prove a point, what about the other useful info on there, show me some good threads from incels that are the equivalent of the good ones on lookism
none

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 611
stop cherrypicking shit threads to prove a point, what about the other useful info on there, show me some good threads from incels that are the equivalent of the good ones on lookism
none
You got a point. Most things on incels is just "blackpill rope ER", nothing useful.

• +1
Reactions: xz90
stop cherrypicking shit threads to prove a point

So you admit those theories are retarded? That's a start. Thing is, lots of retards from lookism are posting shit like that. And don't even get me started on the psychotically dedicated BBC spammers shitting up the forum with 20 alts and people spamming the same 5 reaction gifs over and over again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 1 other person
Kill them

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
So you admit those theories are retarded? That's a start. Thing is, lots of retards from lookism are posting shit like that. And don't even get me started on the psychotically dedicated BBC spammers shitting up the forum with 20 alts and people spamming the same 5 reaction gifs over and over again.
there are retarded theories in every community you go, there is no absolute truth, BUT STILL LOOKISM's good threads mog the entire incel forum, easily.

there are retarded theories in every community you go, there is no absolute truth, BUT STILL LOOKISM's good threads mog the entire incel forum, easily.

I don't doubt you when you say there are good threads on lookism, in fact i've seen a few... the problem is the signal to noise ratio is abysmal. For every good thread there's 1000 threads of BBC spam, retarded theories, obvious larping that people somehow fall for, and gif spam.
Tell @Master to get rid of BBCtakeover aka @TrynaBecomeChad

ELIMINATE!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, xz90, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Lookism had good threads. But barely see anymore. Main reason for that was the looksmaxers who actually went under the knife. I remember reading stories of guys who went through multiple surgeries. There was this particular guy who took loans to do them.

Also lookism has the network effect. It is much older and has a much varied audience. While this site is mostly full of teenagers who are just mewing.

Incels.is on the other hand is good for blackpills. But after a while it becomes toxic. I feel if one wants suicide fuel then they can go to incels because every post over there is exaggerated in a way to prove it is over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, SayNoToRotting, kobecel and 5 others
rope

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 611

All the "good" information is from 2015 and the first half of 2016. Lookism actually used to be good, but all the high IQ posters left and now nothing but low IQ BBC trolls, shitposters, PUA shills post there.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Autist
Still smarter than gym is cope .is users

Most of the good lookism posters good banned or left.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 611
All the "good" information is from 2015 and the first half of 2016. Lookism actually used to be good, but all the high IQ posters left and now nothing but low IQ BBC trolls, shitposters, PUA shills post there.

I wouldn't say lookism was ever "good", but things were definitely better. It was almost worth lurking once in a blue moon back in 2015 to early 2016. Like 2 percent of the threads were decent which made it just tolerable enough to lurk. Then the autistic spammers took over and eventually the few decent users (invisible, therealchincel, etc.) joined incels.is.

That's the issue with laissez-faire moderation, it generally ends up in the forum being a shithole. It (sort of) worked for puahate because the userbase of puahate was far better than that of lookism.net. Even puahate was a shithole...but it was an entertaining shithole. The shitposts and trolling were often actually funny. The shitposting/trolling on lookism is autistic, repetitive and unfunny. It's sort of like /b/ back in the 2000s vs /b/ today. Both shitholes, but the former actually provided entertainment value.

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud, Autist, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
I wish Colonel would post here tbh :(

I can't say how hard this hit my feels:feelswhy::feelswhy:.
There were some users about to find revolutionary info on looksmaxxing, all gone.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Lookism would be pretty based with decent servers and a mod team that actually gave a shit

Also this
I wouldn't say lookism was ever "good", but things were definitely better. It was almost worth lurking once in a blue moon back in 2015 to early 2016. Like 2 percent of the threads were decent which made it just tolerable enough to lurk. Then the autistic spammers took over and eventually the few decent users (invisible, therealchincel, etc.) joined incels.is.

That's the issue with laissez-faire moderation, it generally ends up in the forum being a shithole. It (sort of) worked for puahate because the userbase of puahate was far better than that of lookism.net. Even puahate was a shithole...but it was an entertaining shithole. The shitposts and trolling were often actually funny. The shitposting/trolling on lookism is autistic, repetitive and unfunny. It's sort of like /b/ back in the 2000s vs /b/ today. Both shitholes, but the former actually provided entertainment value.

Is Invisible still making those youtube videos btw?

Lookism has better information but the amount of useless and retarded threads make it a pain to trawl through. If the mods actually did their job it wouldn't be so bad.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Autist and Deleted member 611
legend has it everytime lookism.net is mentioned @Ryo_Hazuki midface lengthens by a millimeter

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 176 and RichardSpencel
They've been coming here alot,but they just get laughed out of the building or banned.

If they had unique personalities or humour they wouldn't be too bad,but it's hard to distinguish one lookism user form another,they all use the exact same lingo and dialect.

You're a DOG,keeps crying for me,look at this 6"6mma dude.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
They've been coming here alot,but they just get laughed out of the building or banned.

If they had unique personalities or humour they wouldn't be too bad,but it's hard to distinguish one lookism user form another,they all use the exact same lingo and dialect.

You're a DOG,keeps crying for me,look at this 6"6mma dude.
KEEP CRYING FOR ME YOU WEAK LITTLE BITCH, YOU ONLY SAYING THIS SHIT CUZ YOURE MAD AS FUK I BROKE YOUR LEGS, LMAO

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel