Lookism turned me into a standardcel.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
It seemed like there were hot women everywhere before I started reading this autistic shit. Now all I notice are their flaws. My criteria for what is attractive has become increasingly narrow to the point where I don't even notice ethnic foids most of the time. Especially noodlewhores, they are repulsive. Can't believe I had yellow fever in high school, wtf was wrong with me. Anyway, I think I've stared into the abyss for too long. I'm starting to have female tendencies. You're all homos tbh

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5143 and 7 others
Autists like us can't have high standards tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Oak
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and jefferson
It seemed like there were hot women everywhere before I started reading this autistic shit. Now all I notice are their flaws. My criteria for what is attractive has become increasingly narrow to the point where I don't even notice ethnic foids most of the time. Especially noodlewhores, they are repulsive. Can't believe I had yellow fever in high school, wtf was wrong with me. Anyway, I think I've stared into the abyss for too long. I'm starting to have female tendencies. You're all homos tbh

Yeah, members of MGTOW describe what you're referring to as "Monk Mode". You're losing the desire to chase women based on your perception of their actions/characteristics. If you're trying to fall in love/get a crush, try talking to a girl you don't find crazy ugly for a few minutes. You'll stimulate some hormones, and will probably think better of her afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I instinctively compare every girl to my oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
  • +1
I literally analize people's faces when walking and such

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
I literally analize people's faces when walking and such
Same here. I try and predict on how well off they are on their life depending on their attractive features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 281 and ZyzzReincarnate
  • +1