Looks = 0 if you don't have personality / mindset / game / masculinity

G

GeorgeMathew

Bronze
Alright , I saw this not once but a few times. It's really brutal pill.

No looks can turn you into a slayer if you lack personality / mindset

I know a guy who looks 10/10 tier model and does not bang girls, yet he tries. And he's depressed.

I know a bunch of dudes who look 8 / 10 holywood type but they are just dumb and feminine and they hang around with fat sluts of 4/10 level, that I would not bang.

The list goes on, if you think that looks are everything... fool yourself my friend ! it's the brain where the GAME is set.

And made.

• +1
Reactions: Rochefort6
cope

whole point of the blackpill is that if you achieve mentalmaxx, your looks are what going to determine your success

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 275, Marsiere214 and 7 others
larp and cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Marsiere214, Slob and 1 other person
OP is one of the very few people on here I think should unironically kill themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 2227, ugly nebula and 14 others
You can get more success with moderate looks if you have "mentalmaxx" even more success than 10/10 looks .

So how you call this ? cope ? I say reality

• +1
Reactions: Rochefort6
You can get more success with moderate looks if you have "mentalmaxx" even more success than 10/10 looks .

So how you call this ? cope ? I say reality
I call it a delusional living

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Norwooder, n33tf1f and 1 other person
Not being aspie is all that's needed....

• +1
Reactions: Joyride, IWantToMax, Slob and 5 others
Where is the delusional living ?

We all know examples of males who look meh and have great game and fuck a lot of chicks. If you don't , well, meet more people.

While there are model looking guys with high inhib for some reason or very feminine and their slaycount is near 0.
Not being aspie is all that's needed....

Most northen Europeans nowadays are 100% high inhib and low Testosterone, yet they look wonders.

I've met many of these people in Denmark and I can tell you that looks will not bring you pussy if your brain is in dead zone .

Ever heard of the Halo effect and the horn effect?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Zeta ascended
Bro Personality is only for guys under 7
Trust me,
The slayers are automatically confident and respected.
Im not lying , they dont have to say a single thing

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Bluepilled garbage . If u are good looking with dimorphic traits, you will grow up confident and masculine because people will treat u as so

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Slob
Bro Personality is only for guys under 7
Trust me,
The slayers are automatically confident and respected.
Im not lying , they dont have to say a single thing

I will disagree with you on this one.

While yes, there are many slayers who don't say a single thing and can get chicks,
There are 10/10 looking guys who have a turn-off coming from personality / mind / very feminine,
The turn-off is really great as it creates an eclipse on the actual looks impression.

I`m not trying here to cope or whatever, but I say what I saw in this society, I worked with many many people from all types of domains.

And yes these people exist; for some reason , particular reason in each case, they do have that "turn-off" feature that is not coming from looks and that makes them difficult to slay .

well obviously, nobody wants someone who’s socially incompetent

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and GeorgeMathew
Bluepilled garbage . If u are good looking with dimorphic traits, you will grow up confident and masculine because people will treat u as so

Are you fucking retarded ? there is TON of 10/10 guys who turned out homo or soyboys because of their mindset.

I KNOW people who look 10/10 and still cannot slay or get some fat chicks instead ... how can you say you can slay only with looks ?

"I know a guy" =

Image0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 245
Past certain threshold of attractiveness whatever comes out of your mouth is irrelevant. The closer you are to being a 10/10 the more dumb/aspie shit you can get away with.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
Agreed. If you don't know this by now you either rarely leave the house, don't know anyone cool or are trapped in your head so much and so much into coping you can't even see it even if it was right in front of you.

You know what an awkward 10/10 guy who never approach can do to get laid??
Get TINDER!
He'll get 50+ matches a day => Get laid => Learn how to be normal and talk to women.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
It's not over just once. But fucking twice jfl

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I am sorry, yes, this is the sad truth, for some it's over 2 times :

looks fail
mind fail

That's the horror of being a male :)

While being a female you can get whatever you want

Even disabled
Even ugly as fuck

Because there is always that beta cuck to fuck you and love you, why ?
Because this is the level of males in 2019, the level of downfall that we strive in, as males, we lost the game against feminism, and we try to impress and become whatever to get some pussy,what a shame

I know a guy who looks 10/10 tier model and does not bang girls, yet he tries. And he's depressed.

I know a bunch of dudes who look 8 / 10 holywood type but they are just dumb and feminine and they hang around with fat sluts of 4/10 level, that I would not bang.

The list goes on, if you think that looks are everything... fool yourself my friend ! it's the brain where the GAME is set.

And made.
Rules and FAQ

DON'T:
  • Post platitudes, cherrypick, or bluepilled content
    • We hear enough of these "feel good" platitudes in our ordinary, everyday lives. We don't need to listen to it here. Cherrypicking is a terrible way to start a discussion, and threads/posts like these are usually used to push bluepilled ideas.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Rules and FAQ

DON'T:
    • We hear enough of these "feel good" platitudes in our ordinary, everyday lives. We don't need to listen to it here. Cherrypicking is a terrible way to start a discussion, and threads/posts like these are usually used to push bluepilled ideas.

tks @knajjd

All those 10/10 and 8/10 people if posted on here would be confirmed subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: GeorgeMathew
Rules and FAQ

DON'T:
Nuke this thread tbh

I try to find psychological reasons of your ass-hurt reactions; honestly, I can't.

Why are you so triggered on this one ? I said no lie. Yes, looks are great, yes, they can give you and make you wonders and super-slayer, but there are guys who look 10/10 and still won't slay for various reasons, coming from inhib or sick mindset, not necessary mental illness like aspies; but simply, the mind.

I know a few, you know a few, that's it. I wanted to point out, looks are useless if the mind is going bad / not on track .

You don't believe that, good for you. Who cares honestly ? You can mindfuck a girl to bed if you know her mind 100% ,and looks your looks won't matter that much for her (if you don't look turnoff ugly as fuck, of course)

You don't believe this either ? well, get out more, because I saw these things in real life. You think it's bullshit ? ok.:) Say it like that

I try to find psychological reasons of your ass-hurt reactions; honestly, I can't.

Why are you so triggered on this one ? I said no lie. Yes, looks are great, yes, they can give you and make you wonders and super-slayer, but there are guys who look 10/10 and still won't slay for various reasons, coming from inhib or sick mindset, not necessary mental illness like aspies; but simply, the mind.

I know a few, you know a few, that's it. I wanted to point out, looks are useless if the mind is going bad / not on track .

You don't believe that, good for you. Who cares honestly ? You can mindfuck a girl to bed if you know her mind 100% ,and looks your looks won't matter that much for her (if you don't look turnoff ugly as fuck, of course)

You don't believe this either ? well, get out more, because I saw these things in real life. You think it's bullshit ? ok.:) Say it like that
LOOK AT THIS SOFT LITTLE AUTISTIC FRAIL MIDGET ASKING FOR ME TO BULLY HIM TO ASHES. KEEP PROJECTING ON THIS FORUM LIKE THE TINY PISSWEAK CUCK YOU ARE. YOU AND YOUR SELF PROCLAIMED "10/10 FRIENDS" WOULD BE BULLIED TO SELF HARM HERE. YOU'D SLIT YOUR WRISTS AND THROAT OPEN, WHILE YOU SHIVER FROM TERROR GLANCING AT THIS SCREEN, WAITING FOR MY REPLIES.
THIS WILL BE YOU WHEN YOU PUT YOURSELF OUT OF YOUR MISERY AND MY UNSTOPPABLE BULLYING:

7A79B829 341B 411C AAB7 1C6311729CEB

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Haha funny shit man

I can't get girls because I'm not confident and low inhib

They all go for my 5'2" balding indian janitor friend because he learned PUA

Over for shycels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person

And made.
Yes

• +1
Reactions: GeorgeMathew
This thread is indeed a redpill cope.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I know a autistic manlet who suffers from depression and is socially akward
He got a few girls and have a gf who is richer than him. He had a few family problems yet he got helped by his gf family (food etc)
In my irl experiences status and personality is nothing compared to looks and money.

are you stupid or disabled man cuz i can't tell ?

• +1
Sad but lots of wankers here, I bet you slayed last time in : never

looks=infinite chances/choices/perks whatever.
and all that shit you said is using them or not.

The only way anything other than looks enters the equation is if you actively push people away from you or act like a complete mark ass bitch and lose respect from other men.

• +1
Sad but lots of wankers here, I bet you slayed last time in : never
I believe you can slay(no 8+ girls) if you are a 8+ cause personality matters less for sex it's more sexual but for relationships you are kinda fucked up especially with hot girls

looks=infinite chances/choices/perks whatever.
and all that shit you said is using them or not.

using them when your brain is dead ?

using them when you are schizo / mentally ill ?

using them when you have borderline personality ?

using them when you have body dysmorphic disorder ?

using them when you are extremely social phobic from childhood experiences ?

using them when you are so low iq that you don't even know what to do with your life today ?

trust me, there is a big percentage of people who have 10/10 looks and yet slay 0 or are very depressed, all because of the golden factor :

THE BRAIN

so fuckup bro with your "looks only" theory, you have to have a mind ,a decent mind, else it's game over even with 10/10 looks

LOL theres no way you aren't an RSD instructor ahahahaha this is some crazy backsliding from the black pill

• +1