Looks don’t matter dumbasses

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
Just have curly trendy haircut and you’d out slay Chico, Maher, cavill etc combined

@IPray2JordanBarrett mog all the psl gods

opinion of girls >>>>> closeted fags
Reddit was right... just get a haircut broo

this is the true blackpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope, alriodai, Deleted member 12413 and 3 others
Just have curly trendy haircut and you’d out slay Chico, Maher, cavill etc combined

shut the fuck up faggot I don't have curly trendy haircut

He seems pretty above average to me, he also like 6' + all the cum skin niggs can cry about his dark loookzzz

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
isn't haircut a part of looks?

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9

Can't espace the hairpill everywhere I go. It's ok fin will turn me into a tranny with NW1 hairline any day now.

Thanks bro

i remember in primary school people use to call me mop head and make fun of my curls and these are the same faggots that pay money to get there hair like mine jfl even asians get there hair permed, most people are sheeps and follow trends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Melo95, Deleted member 12150 and 1 other person
i remember in primary school people use to call me mop head and make fun of my curls and these are the same faggots that pay money to get there hair like mine jfl even asians get there hair permed, most people are sheeps and follow trends
cuz you weren't good looking, incels nowadays are still called those thing if they wear perms

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 7580
cuz you weren't good looking, incels nowadays are still called those thing if they wear perms
i mogged them in primary school i didn't have acne then
now they mog me but who's winning coz at the end of the day there the ones who have to pay money to get there hair curly and permed while i just wake up like that but the same point can be made they don't have to pay for acne products while i have to

lifefuel for me and my curly hair

but I think its girls just being retarded

if someone showed me a pic of a top model girl and a cute one I would choose the ladder (in my bluepill days)

@alriodai It's literally over for curlyhaircels here.

• So Sad
Reactions: alriodai

No. I did a test with my nephew's face where he was rated a 2 and 3.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31

Users who are viewing this thread

Back