Captura de Tela 2020 12 12 as 150312

cgw5v6czh7c01.gif
cgw5v6czh7c01.gif
cgw5v6czh7c01.gif
cgw5v6czh7c01.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 10679 and 6 others
Jfl this guy thinks most couples meet online. Even if they meet online it’s through Instagram or something.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lux, Pussyslayer, Deleted member 6403 and 12 others
Jfl this guy thinks most couples meet online. Even if they meet online it’s through Instagram or something.
I wonder how the pandemic has made this even more significant. Basically all couples who met this year will be from online imo

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 10524, sandcelmuttcel and 5 others
This means it’s easier than ever! Get on tinder and pussy is delivered to your door!

I wonder how the pandemic has made this even more significant. Basically all couples who met this year will be from online imo
i hate the pandemic and online dating so much

But that's the point, nowadays it's all Instagram and tiktok (both wich are waaaaay more brutal than tinder)

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 5634
It never began

Social media ruined dating ngl

I want a girl who doesn’t use social media

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and OOGABOOGA
This is what every sadistic black pill ideologist feasts on every fortnight or so.

I can't get through 10 minutes of this guys mumbling autism.

Even if a lot of it is black pill truth, it's aimed at the ugly/subhuman guys. Not normies.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 9090
But that's the point, nowadays it's all Instagram and tiktok (both wich are waaaaay more brutal than tinder)
That’s still counts as meeting through mutual friends

Most people aren’t going to follow someone on insta unless on of their friends follow them

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
it doesnt matter really

You would do well online imo
I do horribly, way worse than (dunno why) friends that do worse than me irl at bars. I live also in a place in which online dating, while being a thing, is more dead than other more popular places. On top of that my age, 32,which is not a handicap at all even among young girls irl, becomes a sudden block online because of the numeric filters, frauding my age is a NO because if someone i know sees my profile (I already saw profiles of people I know) and sees me lying about my age, it will be a huge social failo. And im not gonna pay to be able to hide my age and fraud it for the filters, when irl I dont have to pay at all because of being 30+, feels cucked and super ageist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
This live stream is so brutal

I do horribly, way worse than (dunno why) friends that do worse than me irl at bars. I live also in a place in which online dating, while being a thing, is more dead than other more popular places. On top of that my age, 32,which is not a handicap at all even among young girls irl, becomes a sudden block online because of the numeric filters, frauding my age is a NO because if someone i know sees my profile (I already saw profiles of people I know) and sees me lying about my age, it will be a huge social failo. And im not gonna pay to be able to hide my age and fraud it for the filters, when irl I dont have to pay at all because of being 30+, feels cucked and super ageist.
It is what it is
You can always larp

just lol at zyros, younger than you here and i already fraud my age fuck it
girls won't care after you fucked them, if they like you, if the relationship even goes on tbh
even amnesia does it