Looks Red Pill

ScratchDiske221

ScratchDiske221

incel core i7
"If you aren't physically attractive to MOST WOMEN, then, by definition, you are physically unattractive (but not necessarily ugly). NOTE: To be "physically attractive", you actually have to attract highly sought-after women consistently, and frequently, relying mostly on your looks. "FEELING" attractive isn't the same thing. Nor does it produce the same results. How many attractive young women call you handsome each week?"

FACEandLMS

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto, Cimricek, Deleted member 4612 and 3 others
this ain't reddit

high IQ

if you can't get girls on tinder on looks alone, you're simply not attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, MentalistKebab and Subhuman trash
wtf is this post

"If you aren't physically attractive to MOST WOMEN, then, by definition, you are physically unattractive (but not necessarily ugly). NOTE: To be "physically attractive", you actually have to attract highly sought-after women consistently, and frequently, relying mostly on your looks. "FEELING" attractive isn't the same thing. Nor does it produce the same results. How many attractive young women call you handsome each week?"

FACEandLMS

You don't actually have to be called handsome by women.

Actually fucking them is proof you are attractive enough.

In today's sterile age, people have emotionless sex and fried dopamine receptors.

I have banged women who I have never even complimented or kissed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6873
JFL AT THIS THREAD

FACEandLMS
Have you heard of the blackpill by any chance

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
groundbreaking

Cringe poast

Screenshot 2020 06 29 BrickTop

• JFL
Reactions: BrickTop
I had sex with some women who called me handsome but other women told me im ugly af so i dont really know what to think

Groundbreaking stuff

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters