Looksmax advice please

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken
That's enough!
I'm really tired of being ghosted by some girls cuz they find another one, or being rejected with stupid phrase like "Bad behaviour.." "I'm not a bitch and you touch me in private space" and then get touched by a slayer is ok, or LOL "He's too short", JFL i wear high shoes, + 6cm or 24'' iirc, what the fuck i have to do yet?

Here I am. Be honest, i don't mind if brutal, just don't be it for free; please be helpful too. This is not life, women want more anytime, and even if you find one who seems to be fine with you, she'll throw away you when she will meet someone better. Here it's about in not being treated as human.

Male (of course), 22 yo almost 23, 176 cm (5'9''), weight i don't know, maybe 83 kg... i'm skinny fat tho

Plz, don't focus on talking about flaws. I know that issues are: Eyes (they are just bad), Nose tip and recessed mouth. I did visits with really good surgeons for nose and Mouth, here's the last one.

normal > Bimax + chin reduction > fillers

Anyway I wanna do something first in order to improve in the major way possible. I mean, i don't wanna do my nose and just gain 0.1. I wanna do first the best surgery for me, i know the harmony it's important, but the others will come as well, but since money don't grow on trees i wanna do in these way. Oh, probably height is shit as well... that bitch said so... but i don't know if i can do something except of LL; let me know.

I'm mewing since 2 years. I don't smoke, i try to eat good and i do physical exercise sometimes (however, get depressed and stopped when things go bad with women). I'll see a psychiatric as well (even if the mutual gives me a woman), but please, i really starting to be lost in this f*cking jungle of world.

6.5/10

• +1
Reactions: left2die and Deleted member 795
Personalitymaxx? Ur face gives off creepy vibes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795
i wish i was this symmetrical

• +1
Yeah you should visit a psychiatric. Your looks a perfectly ok. More good features than bad and I rarely see that here. There must be something veeery wrong with your personality. Girls might not throw themself on you but you should get some here and there. So this desperate situation can only be related to your aspiness probably. Although 175 cm is almost manlet tier

• +1
Mogs me to pluto and back

Italian?

• +1
Finally someone who didn’t fraud their height 5 inches on here :lul:

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, FatmanO, dogtown and 2 others
Unirocally your personallity is the biggest problem. You look good

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 795
Mogs me to oblivion

• +1
:feelswhat:
There's NOTHING wrong with your face boyo
I suspect there's a personality flaw in you that drives women away

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, mojopin, Deleted member 795 and 1 other person
NTmaxx. I get a homosexual vibe from you, i think it is the earring and aspie stare. Start squinting and get rid of earring.

• +1
You caught the point. I have many gay friends. I am not one of them tho, i like pussy

I did not expect so many positive comments. Just now another girl reject me.
Anyway yes, i'm italian

You look good, can you post a video in motion?

Psychomaxx and get a neck tat

Ur face gives off creepy vibes

Unirocally your personallity is the biggest problem.

I suspect there's a personality flaw

I get a homosexual vibe from you
Gesticulating wojak soy cuck
Blkd
Gigacuck
Blckd 1

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
That's enough!
I'm really tired of being ghosted by some girls cuz they find another one, or being rejected with stupid phrase like "Bad behaviour.." "I'm not a bitch and you touch me in private space" and then get touched by a slayer is ok, or LOL "He's too short", JFL i wear high shoes, + 6cm or 24'' iirc, what the fuck i have to do yet?

Here I am. Be honest, i don't mind if brutal, just don't be it for free; please be helpful too. This is not life, women want more anytime, and even if you find one who seems to be fine with you, she'll throw away you when she will meet someone better. Here it's about in not being treated as human.

Male (of course), 22 yo almost 23, 176 cm (5'9''), weight i don't know, maybe 83 kg... i'm skinny fat tho

Plz, don't focus on talking about flaws. I know that issues are: Eyes (they are just bad), Nose tip and recessed mouth. I did visits with really good surgeons for nose and Mouth, here's the last one.

normal > Bimax + chin reduction > fillers

Anyway I wanna do something first in order to improve in the major way possible. I mean, i don't wanna do my nose and just gain 0.1. I wanna do first the best surgery for me, i know the harmony it's important, but the others will come as well, but since money don't grow on trees i wanna do in these way. Oh, probably height is shit as well... that bitch said so... but i don't know if i can do something except of LL; let me know.

I'm mewing since 2 years. I don't smoke, i try to eat good and i do physical exercise sometimes (however, get depressed and stopped when things go bad with women). I'll see a psychiatric as well (even if the mutual gives me a woman), but please, i really starting to be lost in this f*cking jungle of world.

you look good
6.5/10 PSL
although your height is on the shorter side

ur close to perfect nohomo, when i read the text i expected someone like @Sc22

• +1
Reactions: Absi and Deleted member 795
Thanks guys, anyway i think nt is cope.
Girls are not attracted. Also I asked to do not focus only on rate.

W have similar phenotype are you from south Italy or Greece ?

• +1
Thanks guys, anyway i think nt is cope.
Girls are not attracted. Also I asked to do not focus only on rate.
Your looks aren't the problem, though. It's definitely a personality thing.

A37AADA1 F2CC 492B A859 1CA565D524C3
You could get girl looks like this easily remember phenotype match is so important

• +1
Hello guys?

You are good looking bro no homo, when i read the text I thought you would look horrible but you surprised me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 795 and Fallen Chad
Yeah ok, thanks for answers. But still girls dont want me. Lol, one dumped me on new year's eve, another one just say "gne gne, we're friends" and get soak wet when she sees a chad.
I need help in order to ascend.

i wish i was this symmetrical

Many sites (and 3 surgeons) said i'm not symmetrical. In fact surgeons told me i have a face drop on the right side, iirc.

good lord, guys

5 psl and you don't need Bimax. It would be a complete waste of money for you.

• +1
6.5/10 irl height fucks you up imo

you look good facially though

• +1
pretty good looking.

7.5-8/10

I don´t think you are a candidate for surgery. You have good bones, your only weakness is eye area and mouth and height.

Last edited:
  • +1
7.5-8 me?

Thanks dude but i think rating is not your best quality xD

7.5-8 me?

Thanks dude but i think rating is not your best quality xD
facially you are on that level. The reason you get rejected is height and because everyone else in your area is good looking, too. I´m from Germany and 8/10 men aren´t rare at all here if you live in a big city and go to popular clubs like I do. I imagine it´s the same in Italy.

7.5-8/10 isn´t enough to stand out nowadays especially at that height. Competition for women is ultra competitive. Every young guy nowadays is fully looksmaxed.

People are being a little too nice, tbh. 5.5/10, above average. Not good looking enough to get away with "bad behaviour", whatever the fuck that means. You keep getting ghosted because those women that ghost you have 7 and 8s ready at a moment's notice to fuck them. Lift fraud to 6'. Gymcel too.

• +1
Reactions: Wool, Sc22 and androidcel
Lol dude you look great. Imo you look like Miro that slav model. Easy 8/10 facially. It seems your problem is height

People are being a little too nice, tbh. 5.5/10, above average. Not good looking enough to get away with "bad behaviour", whatever the fuck that means. You keep getting ghosted because those women that ghost you have 7 and 8s ready at a moment's notice to fuck them. Lift fraud to 6'. Gymcel too.
I already have lift to fraud 6'.
I have to improve. This is not life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
question is how lol.
Well other than what I've already said (lift frauding and gymcelling) also fillers for the shitty undereye support.

Well other than what I've already said (lift frauding and gymcelling) also fillers for the shitty undereye support.
I can get orbital rims in that case . There's a good surgeon about this here.
I was thinking even for the nose tip