Official Looksmax Archive

Sleep circadian

i would like to edit my facial ratios thread. can i send you the revised version and you update it for me? i cant edit it myself for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
i would like to edit my facial ratios thread. can i send you the revised version and you update it for me? i cant edit it myself for some reason
I would like to edit my mouth widening guide as well

@Lorsss

I would like to edit my mouth widening guide as well

@Lorsss
send me the new version of the thread and I will edit it

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Suprised you found rob paul lol.
2 inch lits only give you 1.
Most elevator shoes don't even give you 3 inches.
It's over.

Add this "Eyebrow Maxxing Guide" thread mods!

Good threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
My face before and after cutting (103 pounds) | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Hi all, I am from Europe. I am new in this board. This is my face before and after cutting. Low % of body fat is a first thing to good looking face.
looksmax.me
looksmax.me

Orbital Box Osteotomies for Wide Spaced Eyes or Eyes That Are Too Close Together - Explore Plastic Surgery
The wide or close set eyes requires a hypertelorism repair technique which is why it is usualy not an aesthetuc operation.
exploreplasticsurgery.com

Aesthetic facial surgery - Liposuction & Lipofilling - Dr Joël Defrancq
Dr Joël Defrancq, jaw/orthognatic surgery and full mouth dental implant procedures.
facialsculptureclinic.com

Sunscreen and prevention of skin aging | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
@CarlSagan96 since I learned about skin deterioration from sun in April post studies until then its a meme Ann Intern Med. 2013 Jun 4;158(11):781-90. doi: 10.7326/0003-4819-158-11-201306040-00002. Sunscreen and prevention of skin aging: a randomized trial. Hughes MC1, Williams GM, Baker P...
looksmax.me

Harmony - Compact Midface | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
i've read alot that the range of 0.95-1.05 is acceptable, but you want to maximize aesthetics it's really important to have a compact midface. ideal midface is around 1-1.05 if the midface is below 1, you will most likely benefit from philtrum reduction if your IPD isnt below average. bad IPD...
looksmax.me

Ultimate guide to facial flaws and surgeries needed to fix them | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Receded chin? Genioplasty or square chin implant Receded jaw or narrow jaw? Jaw surgery or wraparound jaw implant for narrow jaw, or both combined Flat cheekbones? Custom zygomatic arch implant Crooked/bulbous nose? Rhinoplasty Long philtrum? Lip lift Nct, upper eyelid exposure, scleral...
looksmax.me

Mouth Widening Device | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
https://www.craniorehab.com/Facial-Flex-Adult-Microstomia-Prevention-Appliance.html Is this cope or legit?
looksmax.me

I know a product that can give you hollow cheeks. | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
If enough folks are interested, I will tell you the name of the product that can burn fat when applied.
looksmax.me

Gymecelling Makes You Older! | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
....if you don't eat correctly. Cortisol is OK to be spiked a bit post workout, and inflammation is normal to happen post workout. The purpose of you workout is to cause adaptations, and these 2 help with that. BUT, if you have chronicly high cortisol, and you're in an inflammatory state...
looksmax.me

Sagittal (=foward) jaw growth is influenced during puberty by a ratio of androgens and estrogens. | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
NTRODUCTION: Sagittal jaw growth is influenced during puberty by a ratio of androgens and estrogens. The CYP19A1 (formerly CYP19) gene encodes the cytochrome P450 enzyme aromatase (estrogen synthetase), which converts testosterone to estrogen. Genetic variations including single nucleotide...
looksmax.me

Structural Fat Grafting > Chin Implants | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
This is one of my threads on lookism: _________________________________ Fat grafting has been performed by plastic surgeons for decades. There is no question that fat is the ideal material for soft tissue augmentation, and that the results obtained with fat grafting are the most...
looksmax.me

Top 8 Most Important Features for an Attractive Face (With Edits) - My Beauty Consultant
Top 8 must have Feautes for an attractive face... #3 Eye Tilt: Bella Hadid has made eye tilt infamous by getting exposed over and over again for editing...
mybeautyconsultant.net

Facing Face-Fat Facts
At your funeral, above your casket or urn of ashes, will there be a nicely framed photo of your shoulder blades? Or of your hamstrings? Of course not. People want to be reminded of YOU. They want to s
pulse.kenzai.com
pulse.kenzai.com

Collagen maxing guide GTFIH | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
I did not try to find any new research chemical just analyse the existing methods and see their effectiveness: Dermarolling: 400% increase Skin becomes thicker with greater than 400 % increase in collagen deposition and significantly more elastin . Collagen fibre bundles qualitatively...
looksmax.me

LifeFuel for long midface boyos | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Lefort 1 maxillary impaction (possible CCW rotation if you need it) + lip lift = shorter philtrum area with no addition teeth show If your long midface is due to a long philtrum area this procedure will effectively make your midface shorter, this is already pretty cool although: Problem: In...
looksmax.me

Natural Testosteronemaxxing | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
How to Increase Testosterone Naturally Firstly Everywhere you go there's attack after attack on masculinity. It's no wonder many are forgetting what they are (men) and customising their gender like a fucking video game. Contrary to popular belief, the antithesis to testosterone isn't estrogen...
looksmax.me

Ascended by making his normal mid-face LONGER | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Maxilla: 8mm downgraft and 10mm advancement measured at upper incisor. Mandible: 8.7mm advancement at pogonion. (There seems to be CW rotation) Many ill-informed delusional members about the need to have a short mid-face to be gl, and long mid-face being a death sentence. People would probably...
looksmax.me
looksmax.me

My Buccal Fat Removal Results | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
where did u do the surgery? holy shit u look good
looksmax.me

Best Affordable Lamp For Red Light Therapy? | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
See title. Something affordable, that won't have me with an empty wallet, but at the same time isn't some Chinese lamp that will have me with cancer in a few years. Thanks boyos
looksmax.me
looksmax.me

Could someone show me in detail how midface difference works ? | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
I am curious
looksmax.me

Surgical whitemaxing / Surgeries for ethnics | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
most men from ethnic minorities in western europe / North America have a lot of trouble in dating because of the flaws frequent in their race. With this thread I want to collect all the informations to help ethnics ascend. if you have other advice for ethnics, reply to the thread and I will add...
looksmax.me

It's not over for all of you, there is still hope left. | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
roiding at 6'2. You?
looksmax.me

Self destructions I did to my looks | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
1. Mouth breathing my entire life 2. Not getting enough sleep 3. Being unhygienic 4. Junkfoodmaxxing 5. Pulling my hair due to stress 6. Not doing enough sports 7. Sleeping on the side 8. Not paying attention to acne :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:
looksmax.me

For longmidfacecels | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
GO TO 26:29
looksmax.me

[Guide]How get lean and eat what you like (1000kcal daily) | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
So, u didnt get lean yet cause lazy? Or still want to eat your dorittos and chocolate? Ok fag, i will teach u the masterway to reach yoursingle digit BF while eating your stuff and not gym celling. Your daily caloric intake should be 1000kcal or less, reducing all the carbs possivble, fat and...
looksmax.me

Ultimate Collagenmaxxing Guide and Where to Buy Shit | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
MSM is usually used for liver and heavy metal detox. Taking MSM daily is detrimental since you'll be giving your body too many methyl donors. Once you chelate and expel all metals like mercury and excess iron, the remaining MSM will interfere with the MTHFR gene which will prevent your body's...
looksmax.me

18-19mewcels GTFIH | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0889540605800526 Mandibular growth was found to be statistically significant for the age periods of 16 to 18 years and 18 to 20 years. Growth from 16 to 18 years was greater than that from 18 to 20 years. Maxillary and mandibular growth were...
looksmax.me

Breathmaxxing | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
To all you incels with bad breath, here's a product that will solve any issues you have: Amazon product ASIN B00064JGBO A tongue scraper! Nearly 99% of bad breath issues come from a dirty tongue with lots of bacteria on it. Tongue scraping is the most...
looksmax.me

4 bones collectively determine your quality of life | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Maxilla (upper jaw) Zygoma (cheekbone) Mandible (lower jaw) Femur (height mostly determined by femur) honourable mention: supraorbitals (brow ridges)
looksmax.me

Limbal Rings Influence Facial Attractiveness | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
In summary, the thickness of the limbal rings (dark ring between your iris and sclera) influence attractiveness in both sexes, and especially when it comes to women selecting short term mates. It generally declines with age and poor health. Theoretically, two ways to enhance them would be to...
looksmax.me

Clear and Glowing Skin: a Guide for Men | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Your Face is really important. Like, really important. How your Face appears is one of the most important factors for women in determining how attractive you are. While the bone structure cannot be changed without surgery, having clear and glowing skin is perhaps the second most important factor...
looksmax.me

You could be tongue tied and not realise it (mewcels GTFIH) | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
This photo from the NHS is pretty self-explanatory and important as the worse your tongue-tie the less able you are to get the tongue up. Tongue tie is also linked to sleep apnea although most concerns are that it stops babies from being breastfed easily and therefore it is often ignored in...
looksmax.me

Beauty features that seperate 7's and 8's from 6's. | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Concave philtrum's Long, dark eyelashes Hooded eyes Fine, dense hair Balanced, full and even lips Strong cheekbones These are extremely rare. I've yet to see anyone irl or here with good cheekbones. Really separates very attractive people from normal people Every attractive person...
looksmax.me

LeFort 3 and IPD | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
I read on the jaw surgry forum that a modifed LeFort 3 could increase the inter-pupilary distance by up to 6 mm. The claim from the jaw surgery forum (referenced by a well-respected poster) was from a patient of Dr. Sinn but has since lost touch. There has been nothing since then. Can anyone...
looksmax.me

Paranasal hollowing is THE most overlooked flaw | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Removing it will bring you up a solid point at least. Obviously this guy had other shit done but imagine he got everything else done except the fix those lines/hollowness around his nose. He still wouldn't look top tier.
looksmax.me

The Looksmaxxers Guide to Retin-A/Tretinoin (Skinmaxxers/Acnecels GTFIH) | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
What is it? Retin-A aka, Tretinoin is a concentrated form of vitamin A that boosts skin collagen production and turnover rates. How does it give you amazing skin? As stated above, retin A boosts collagen production and skin turnover rates. Much like a snake sheds its skin, so do humans...
looksmax.me

(real science) Skin ageing | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Ok enough with the shitposts and pseudoscience in this forum. Check out this Nature publication that came out today... https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-019-1085-7 Hopefully you have full access. Ask me any questions so we can get the ball rolling. Y27632 and apocynin :) Former is a ROCK...
looksmax.me

PFL to PFW ratio is extremely important | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Your Palprebral fissure length to height ratio is extremely important for eye area, this alone can ruin your whole eye area and face. Good ratio is 3:1, ideal is something like 3.5:1, this is your horizontal eye width to vertical eye length ratio. The actual ratio matters more than having long...
looksmax.me

Scientific attractiveness compilation | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3130383/ Interesting to note: more symmetry is always better (not crude smetry or literal mirroring half of face for example if eyes are off center then moving them to be more symmteric is found to be more attractive. Example is in the article). This...
looksmax.me

ULTIMATE Steroid Guide. | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
People think that all PEDs "steroids" and that all "steroids" are the same. What they dont realise is that there are many different types of steroids used for different purposes. Many of the drugs used along side steroids like HGH or DNP are missunderstood. But today, we will be having a...
looksmax.me

Absolute Mongaloid of a Heightmaxxing Thread | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Meditate Meditation has been shown again & again to improve health while lowering cortisol & increasing HGH levels. It will help keep your body in a state for growing. There's tons of guides out there and doing it for 10mins before good can help you sleep. Exercise Exercise can boost HGH...
looksmax.me

TESTOSTERONE MAXXING | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
FIRST OF ALL, THIS IS FOR PEOPLE THAT DON'T WANT TO USE STEROIDS, DON'T HAVE MONEY OR DON'T HAVE CONNECTIONS OR HAVE DOWNS. ROIDS ARE THE WAY TO GO FOR GOOD BOOSTING, BUT THIS IS AN ALTERNATIVE DIET: UNDER 50G CARBS. HIGH FAT, HIGH PROTEIN NO SUGAR. USE ASPARTAME, CYCLAMATE, XYLITOL...
looksmax.me

Beautycheck - characteristics of beautiful faces
Beautycheck - characteristics of beautiful faces
Brocolli theory(GTFIH) | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Brocolli is the best food you can eat. Teenagers lurking here should eat at least 1-2 pounds of steamed broccoli a day. Brocolli cures autism Eating large amounts of broccoli has been shown to treat autism according to a research...
looksmax.me

Found the holy fucking grail-Browridge/eyebrow lowering | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
So turns out yaremchuk invented it many years ago. Its simply a reverse browlift with some modifcations. Some great result. Enjoy your hunter eyes fags
looksmax.me

How to sleep CORRECTLY and WHY | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
This post sounds ridiculous but think back. Did anyone teach you "how to sleep"? They taught you how to use a spoon or how to wipe your butt but they never taught you how to sleep. Yea you close your eyes and pretend to go to sleep but do you know what time? In this thread, I am giving you the...
looksmax.me

Low Inhib Max Guide (very long list) | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
I remember this thread got so much hate from the other site for "being bluepilled/redpilled" but this has worked for me. There was also so much strawmen that I was saying being low inhib = ascension for everyone, which is nonsense. If you are still trying to ascend, being low inhib is important...
looksmax.me

The Ultimate Lookmaxing Steroid Guide - Lowest Risk/Highest Reward | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Okay here it goes. This guide is aimed to give you insight into most effective physique enhancing drugs with a HUGE emphasis on NOT speeding up MBP, getting acne, getting gyno, aging your face and permanently corrupting your endocrine system. This protocol is only applicable once you are in...
looksmax.me

academic research on Estrogen in milk | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/ if you drink a portion of milk (300ml) you are swallowing this quantity of prolactin: (female hormone that causes gyno and redeuced systemical testosterone) 15.4 e-12 grams * 300mL = 4.5 e-9 grams = 4.5 e-6 milligrams = 0.0000045...
looksmax.me

ATTENTION ALL ROUNDFACECELS | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Do you know how to say being naturally bloated in another way? Having a round face! You are cursed buddy boyo. :feelsrope: No matter how much weight you lose,you can even Auschwitzmaxx,your bloated bone structure will stay the same retard Its almost a death sentence,unless you are Zac Efron...
looksmax.me

Beware, your camera may be lying to you. | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
https://getpocket.com/explore/item/no-you-don-t-really-look-like-that What can we trust???
looksmax.me

Your femur, tibia and clavicles are not 100% closed at 18 | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Although the leg bones may be 60-70% fused, it's still not closed, therefore height is possible. All those stories you hear about people getting growth spurts at age 18, 19, 20? yes it's because their growth plates aren't fused. now the problem with this is that our body isn't producing the...
looksmax.me

Eye-surgery maxing for eyecels get here | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
https://www.jkplastic.com/en/eye-surgery/epicanthoplasty.asp Types of eyes surgery see the one you have problem with Get wider,longer,bigger, more pfl, more progressive and more attractive What separate model from average person is wide and bright healthy eyes
looksmax.me

A Simple Jaw Realignment Exercise Increased This Man’s Height Over 2 Inches. | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Quote… “The one natural solution for boosting testosterone levels in Men that I offer is TKO- Tongkat Alian Indonesian herbal based formula that will raise testosterone levels. Hormones are a complete conversation in themselves, feel free to contact me for more info that I am hesitant to put...
looksmax.me

It's all about the womb. LONG ATTENTION SPAN ONLY. | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Prenatal exposure to testosterone is critical for proper masculinization of both the body and the mind. If you don't exhibit high sexual dimorphism then chances are you were not exposed to high enough levels of androgens as a fetus OR were not exposed to said hormones at an appropriate time...
looksmax.me

NATURE’S SKIN CARE GUIDE | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
I am going to start off by telling you guys that the SKIN CARE INDUSTRY is a HUGE SCAM. I used to use skin care products religiously and really haven’t noticed any difference in my appearance, in fact it probably damaged my skin. A little history lesson is that the skin care industry started...
looksmax.me

Grow TALLER after 20yrs+ | Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum
Not sure ignoring this is fully legit, but a chemical called BMP-7 (OS-1) is a gene which is responsible for bone growth. You are supposed to inject into the epiphyseal plate of the bone you want to grow. People even claim that it can work at an older age aswell. Not sure if it’s too risky tho... looksmax.me

Good article on Rotation Types and Facial Types
http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S2176-94512012000400028 I found this to be fairly informative. Based upon my initial jaw surgery consultation consultation (waiting on ceph resul
lookism.net

www.realself.com

Chubby, Droopy Face. Cause - Weak Facial Bones! - Melbourne, AU
I've always been fit and slim however my face has always looked the opposite due to weak facial bones. I had a few consultations with the amazing Dr....
www.realself.com
www.realself.com

Gunson’s Mandibular Angle Implants
Gunson’s Mandibular Angle Implants
jawsurgeryforums.com

Aesthetics
Aesthetics
jawsurgeryforums.com

Chin shield osteotomy
Chin shield osteotomy
jawsurgeryforums.com

Consulting with Sinn - modified lefort 3
Consulting with Sinn - modified lefort 3
jawsurgeryforums.com

Sailer transformation: what was done in this case?
Sailer transformation: what was done in this case?
jawsurgeryforums.com

Side wing, chin wing surgeons + zygo osteotomy
Side wing, chin wing surgeons + zygo osteotomy
jawsurgeryforums.com

Hydroxyapatite/collagen composite is a reliable material for malar augmentation
Hydroxyapatite/collagen composite is a reliable material for malar augmentation
jawsurgeryforums.com

Cheek osteotomy
Cheek osteotomy
jawsurgeryforums.com

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/606103113232810016/608783529601400862/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/606103113232810016/608783768966266906/unknown.png
What is a "Side wing osteotomy"?
What is a "Side wing osteotomy"?
jawsurgeryforums.com

Behavioral changes of patients after orthognathic surgery develop on the basis of the loss of vomeronasal organ: a hypothesis
We introduce a hypothesis which presumes that damage to the vomeronasal organ during a Le Fort I osteotomy of the maxilla for the purpose of orthognathic surgical treatment of congenital or acquired jaw deformities affects the patient's social life in terms of the selection of mates and...
head-face-med.biomedcentral.com

DNA appliance
DNA appliance
jawsurgeryforums.com

www.livescience.com

Our Face Bones Change Shape as We Age
Getting rid of facial wrinkles may not be enough to obscure the signs of aging. For a truly youthful look, you'll have to reshape the bones in your face.
www.livescience.com

http://www.mauricemommaerts.eu/files/PDF/634977779913771600.pdf
BonoFill, a bioreactor grown injectable bone graft
BonoFill, a bioreactor grown injectable bone graft
jawsurgeryforums.com

Nutrition and Physical Degeneration
Nutrition and Physical Degeneration
jawsurgeryforums.com

f CCW rotation via Posterior Downgraft of the Maxilla - Google-Suche
:
Long-Term Stability of CCW rotation via Posterior Downgraft of the Maxilla
Long-Term Stability of CCW rotation via Posterior Downgraft of the Maxilla
jawsurgeryforums.com

Who did this surgery?
Who did this surgery?
jawsurgeryforums.com

» Craniofaciostenosi e displasia frontonasale
www.researchgate.net

(PDF) The ideal male jaw angle - An Internet survey
PDF | Background: The ideal male jaw angle has not been established. With the advent of additive manufacturing, precise customized shaping is a reality. This study aimed to define the ideal masculine mandibular angle as an aid for 3-dimensional (3D) design. Methods: An Internet...
www.researchgate.net

Chin shield osteotomy--a new genioplasty technique avoiding a deep mento-labial fold in order to increase the labial competence. - PubMed - NCBI
Zygomatic Sandwich Osteotomy / Zygomatic Arch Osteotomy (forward vs lateral)
Zygomatic Sandwich Osteotomy / Zygomatic Arch Osteotomy (forward vs lateral)
jawsurgeryforums.com

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...-zygomatic-sandwich-osteotomy_fig17_277476643
» Craniofaciostenosi e displasia frontonasale
Maxillo-Malar Osteotomy
Maxillo-Malar Osteotomy
jawsurgeryforums.com

Sagittal Split Ramus Osteotomy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Lorsss
What are nasiolabial folds? Causes: - Sun damage - Smoking - Drugs - Poor bone support - Ageing (skin and fat sacks down) - weight loss/low bodyfat (lines appear deeper because of have less upper chee
web.archive.org

GH and craniofacial growth - It's all hormones and epigenetics
Inb4 it's all genetics. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17090153 Effects of growth hormone on craniofacial growth. Quote:Abstract OBJECTIVE: This study determined the effects of growth hormone (GH)
web.archive.org

from subhuman Ethnik looking to a 6/10 White guy(Orbital Rim Implants)
Before Orbital Rim Implants Sub Human Ethnik Mode AFTER ORBITAL RIM IMPLANTS 6/10 WHITE GUY MODE This is just 1 surgery and he changed this much, imagine what if he would become if he fixed his uneven
web.archive.org

[Surgery] Am I understanding CCW rotation right?
Please check out these two bimax simulations: Both gifs have the same anterior advancement — measured by the length of the resulting posterior gap — but in one morph the maxilla is rotated countercloc
web.archive.org

Cases - Dr. Antipov
All surgical cases presented are handcrafted by Dr. Antipov at his private practice, Galleria Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Center, in Roseville, CA.
www.drantipov.com

The top 5 features people commonly lack and the PSL improvement each brings!
Having analysed a lot of faces of other men both in real life and online photos, I have found these 5 traits to be very important for looksmaxing that a lot of people lack. 1. Hair A Large portion of
web.archive.org

The chin
What makes a good Chin? A good chin is broad (horizontal length), long (veritical length) and not retruded (sagital length). Vertical length: The chin shouldnt be vertical too short and have at least
web.archive.org

Perspective & Focal Length
If people want morphs done or their FWHR measured, make sure to take the pics from a distance around 1-2 meters. Otherwise, due to the type of lens most phone cameras use you will get incorrect FWHR m
web.archive.org

archive.is

Easiest way to determine if your maxilla is recessed
archived 7 Oct 2019 18:45:50 UTC
archive.is

archive.is

Having custom cheekbone implants was easily the best thing I’ve ever …
archived 7 Oct 2019 19:35:15 UTC
archive.is

archive.is

Bone remodeling (research thread)
archived 8 Oct 2019 17:30:29 UTC
archive.is

archive.is

archived 8 Oct 2019 17:29:20 UTC
archive.is

archive.is

archived 8 Oct 2019 17:38:39 UTC
archive.is

archive.is

Ultimate Looks Maxing Guide
archived 7 Oct 2019 20:04:52 UTC
archive.is

archive.is

Scar Reduction and Skin Remodeling
archived 8 Oct 2019 17:20:39 UTC
archive.is

archive.is

The Benefits of Enhanced Collagen Powder
archived 8 Oct 2019 17:16:23 UTC
archive.is

archive.is

The most EFFECTIVE thing you can do to your skin. QUICK DAMATIC RESUL…
archived 8 Oct 2019 17:12:49 UTC
archive.is

archive.is

The complete redpilled LIPMAXXING guide ( ULTRA CHEAP , SIMPLE AND HI…
archived 7 Oct 2019 19:42:45 UTC
archive.is

archive.is

JFL @ not eyebrowmaxxing in 2017 (guide)
archived 7 Oct 2019 19:44:53 UTC
archive.is

archive.is

A QUICK GUIDE TO SUPPLEMENTS IF U WANT TO FIX YOUR HAIRLOSS
archived 7 Oct 2019 19:04:34 UTC
archive.is

archive.is

Booty-maxing 101 (COMPLETE Guide to building a Slayer's ASS)
archived 7 Oct 2019 19:17:38 UTC
archive.is

archive.is

Baldcels: regrow ur hair - repost from misc
archived 7 Oct 2019 19:02:38 UTC
archive.is

archive.is

How to Shrink Pores (Temporarily), Plus 3 Pore Myths – Fifty Shades o…
archived 26 Aug 2019 10:44:13 UTC
archive.is
archive.is

archive.is

Lol if you're still using BB creams, CC creams are what matter
archived 7 Oct 2019 18:57:41 UTC
archive.is

archive.is

DIY Mystic Tan
archived 7 Oct 2019 18:56:27 UTC
archive.is

archive.is

Skin brightening Guide
archived 7 Oct 2019 18:55:30 UTC
archive.is

archive.is

Full Skincare Routine for the 23+yo Male
archived 7 Oct 2019 18:54:49 UTC
archive.is

Brief skincare guide
archived 7 Oct 2019 18:52:55 UTC
archive.is

This Product is the KEY to Golden Glowing SKIN
archived 7 Oct 2019 18:52:37 UTC
archive.is

cognitionmaxing
But who was cerebrolysin, and on occasion desmopressin?
web.archive.org

The Ears
The ear: Ear position Quote:• Vertical position : With the patient in natural head position (NHP), the top of the auricular helix should be at the level of soft tissue glabella and the brow, and the m
web.archive.org

Astaxanthin
Astaxanthin is another carotenoid capable of changing the color of the skin. It makes it pink as i understand. That kind of complexion implies good health and thus also creates attraction, so everybod
web.archive.org

You have skin parasites & fungal infection
http://phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/...your-face/ http://www.demodexsolutions.com/?faq.asp~mainFrame Quote:Thoemmes also sampled 18-year-olds and found Demodex DNA on 70 percent of them. They live
web.archive.org

• +1

extrachromsomes guide

I am requesting the addition of my post on SARMs to this archive.

https://looksmax.org/threads/bigoni...-for-facial-attractiveness-and-harmony.62154/ (harmonized face vs non harmonized face)

https://looksmax.org/threads/lefort-1-to-achieve-proper-lip-seal.61850/ (proper lip seal.)

https://looksmax.org/threads/modified-lefort-iii-reduces-scleral-exposure-study.63623/

https://looksmax.org/threads/msdo-questions.63591/ (before and after)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2708533 (maxillo-malar osteotomy.)

http://www.maxillofaccialemonza.org...i/craniofaciostenosi-e-displasia-frontonasale (turning subhuman to human)

http://www.bonus-bio.com/index.php/products/bonofill (lab grown bones.)

https://www.livescience.com/35332-face-bones-aging-110104.html (bone density changes)

https://head-face-med.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1746-160X-5-5 (giga lifefuel if true)

https://www.realself.com/review/mel...cial-bones#media-review-1729261-image-1262963 (fillers.)

http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S2176-94512012000400028 (CCW ROTATION)

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/no-you-don-t-really-look-like-that (the illusion of a selfie.)

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-sleep-correctly-and-why.17477/ (vitality of youth)

https://looksmax.org/threads/testosterone-maxxing.14321/ (testosterone fueled.)

https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/.../why-the-eyes-are-so-central-human-attraction (limbal rings)

https://looksmax.org/threads/for-longmidfacecels.43441/#post-781983 (possible lifefuel)

• +1
The following is a list of outstanding threads, posts and articles about looksmaxing.
High quality posts that offer valuable looksmaxing info or looksmaxing info that appeals to many people will be added.
If you think any thread belongs here, PM a link to a mod or tag them in that thread explaining your intention.

Guests and new users please read this.

̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄

Looks Theory

View attachment 166274

Articles

Videos
Books
Forum Threads
 ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄

Gym and Body

View attachment 119056

Height

View attachment 119059

Skin and Collagen

View attachment 119061

Jaw, Chin and Teeth

View attachment 119066
Looks Theory on lower third

orthognatic surgery:
Dentistry:
Implants and osteotomies
alternative methods

Eye Area and Eyebrows

View attachment 119070

Eye color

Under eyes
Eyebrows and browridge
Interpupillary Distance

Hair

View attachment 119078

̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄

Mouth

View attachment 119081

Zygos

View attachment 160969

Ears
View attachment 133391
 ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄

Facial Bones and hormones

View attachment 119109

Info on Surgeons

View attachment 135750

Diet

View attachment 135762

̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄

Fashion

View attachment 135751

̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄

Penis

View attachment 159236

Race/Ethnicity

View attachment 135292

Psychology

View attachment 145413

Other

gallery of the best surgery ascensions

Slaying guides

View attachment 142587

Success and Power

View attachment 159234

Blackpill and inceldom

View attachment 135764

Great thread! You should add this one, but remove the hyperlinks though.

You
The following is a list of outstanding threads, posts and articles about looksmaxing.
High quality posts that offer valuable looksmaxing info or looksmaxing info that appeals to many people will be added.
If you think any thread belongs here, PM a link to a mod or tag them in that thread explaining your intention.

Looks Theory

View attachment 166274

Articles

Videos
Books
Forum Threads

Gym and Body

View attachment 119056

Height

View attachment 119059

Skin and Collagen

View attachment 119061

Jaw, Chin and Teeth

View attachment 119066
Looks Theory on lower third

orthognatic surgery:
Dentistry:
Implants and osteotomies
alternative methods

Eye Area and Eyebrows

View attachment 119070

Eye color

Under eyes
Eyebrows and browridge
Interpupillary Distance

Hair

View attachment 119078

Mouth

View attachment 119081

Zygos

View attachment 160969

Ears
View attachment 133391

Facial Bones and hormones

View attachment 119109

Info on Surgeons

View attachment 135750

Diet

View attachment 135762

Fashion

View attachment 135751

Penis

View attachment 159236

Race/Ethnicity

View attachment 135292

Psychology

View attachment 145413

Other

gallery of the best surgery ascensions

Slaying guides

View attachment 142587

Success and Power

View attachment 159234

Blackpill and inceldom

View attachment 135764

You should add this one to eye area https://looksmax.org/threads/eye-area-maxing.24657/

https://forum.****************/threads/looksmaxxing-guide-for-low-ipd-cels-high-iq.992/ (ipd life fuel) or hacks to improve it.

https://forum.****************/thre...h-one-of-the-most-brutal-eye-area-pills.1410/ (brutal eye area pill)

https://forum.****************/thre...ts-and-new-users-please-read-this-first.1869/ (classical lookism post by poo bear)

https://forum.****************/thre...ies-compliation-archived-from-braincels.1826/ (it's all personality bro.)

https://forum.****************/threads/long-cag-length-throw-away-your-genetics.1797/ (brutal cytosine thymine guanine pill.)

https://forum.****************/threads/link-between-maxillary-retrusion-and-lower-scleral-show.970/ (maxilla reccsion correlates with lower scleral show)

https://forum.****************/threads/mid-mandible-pill.1594/ (Brutal mid manible pill)

https://forum.****************/threads/prenatal-testosterone-is-everything.577/ (prenatal t black pill)

https://forum.****************/thre...bral-fissure-length-theory-proved-again.2272/ (eye area black pill)

https://forum.****************/threads/submental-jawpill-one-of-the-most-brutal-pills.2281/ (literally on tier of cranial base level black pills)

pm me

bump

we need a sleep/longevity/antiaging section with all of the threads there.

@Elias
@Lorsss

• +1
Reactions: Elias
Bump

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 1849

New to Looks Theory? Here are introductory videos to Redpill and Looks

What attracts women (by FaceAndLMS)
Warrior skull vs Wimp skull

Looksmax.me wiki
Glossary of terms used in this forum
Looksmax.me wiki
History of PSL community
List of Aesthetics
Looksmaxxing

View attachment 192442

The Looksmax Archive
If you think any thread belongs here, PM @Lorsss explaining your intention.

̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄​

Looks Theory
View attachment 166274

Body
View attachment 119056

Height
View attachment 119059

Skin and Anti-aging
View attachment 119061

Maxilla, Jaw and Chin
View attachment 338969

Eye Area and Eyebrows
View attachment 119070

Hair
View attachment 119078

Nose
View attachment 219311

Mouth
View attachment 119081

Zygos and Hollow Cheeks
View attachment 160969

Ears
View attachment 133391

Hormones and Facial bones
View attachment 285455

Info on Plastic Surgeons
View attachment 135750

Diet
View attachment 135762

Penis and Sex
View attachment 159236

Race/Ethnicity
View attachment 135292

LEGIT THREADS (PSL memes, Redpill, etc)
iu

Psychology
View attachment 145413

Other

LOOKSMAXXING GUIDES
View attachment 321196

Gallery of the best surgery transformations

Slaying guides
View attachment 142587

Success and Power
View attachment 159234

Blackpill and inceldom
View attachment 135764

̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄  ̄
The "mid-mandible" link under the lower third is to the wrong page on the looksmaxxing forum webiste. It takes you to the "Long CAG length" page. Can we please have the "mid-mandible pill" page linked on the looksmaxxing forum as it should be please? Thanks

This thread makes my pp hard
Screenshot 20200923 125557 DuckDuckGo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6723
Posts 5 Reputation 91

This archive is god tier.

The original best of the best

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
@Alexanderr