Ramus
Ramus_of_the_mandible_-_skull_-_lateral_view.png

Zygomatic Arch
009d25defbac76f7a3cf9ae7713cfd5c.png

Cheekbones
main-qimg-1391ebc211c0cd8418e5486592f32398

Philtrum area, it's located on the maxilla bone
xwhat-is-the-philtrums-purpose-3.jpg.pagespeed.ic.mHX52trR5q.jpg

Superciliary arch(basically your browbridge)
frontal-bone-superciliary-arch-anterior-view-745x550.png

Glabella and nasal bone
657.jpg

Dictionary

PSLI ◘ Puahate, sluthate, lookism, incels

Chad ◘ Typical jock with strong bones and is usually tall. Looks like a true alpha male.

Chadlite ◘ Is a strong and good looking guy, might not be as intimidating looking as a chad but he slays.. Usually 6.5+ or 7+ PSL rating.

Halo effect ◘ The psychological effect when people ascribe personality characteristics or other qualities based on their impression of a person. For example, good looking people are perceived as smarter, better leaders and more successful even without properly getting to know the person. Masculine looking men are perceived to be respected more by their peers, more mature and more dominant.

Mog/Mogs ◘ "looks substantially better". For example, "Chico mogs me" would translate into "Chico looks WAY better than me"

Manlet ◘ a short guy. The height zone of manletism heavily depends on location. Somewhere you can be a 6'0 manlet and in another country you can mog almost every human being. Usually, manlets are considered 5'7 or below.

High inhib/inhibition ◘ social inhibition is a conscious or subconscious avoidance of a situation or social interaction. With a highlevel of social inhibition, situations are avoided because of the possibility of others disapproving of their feelings or expressions.

High T ◘ High testosterone. In males, this results in a masculine (high) fWHR, low inhibition, large interior skull volume, increased muscularity, thick bones, a prominent supraorbital ridge, and high horizontal punching power.

fWHR ◘ Facial width to height ratio

DOM ◘ Stands for dominant and is usually referred to a dominant and masculine face.

tbh tbh ◘ to be honest to be honest

aspie ◘ a person with Asperger's Syndrome

cope ◘ actions intended to make sense of unpleasant reality

gl ◘ good looking

hypergamy ◘ refers to women having dating men way above their league

framecel ◘ an adult with a body frame of a 12 years old girl

wagecucking ◘ working a real life job

ioi ◘ indicator of interest, e.g a woman showing interest in you and makes it obvious

juggernaut law ◘ If a woman is below average height, has wonky teeth, Dumbo ears, this makes guys feel like they have a CHANCE with her, as opposed to if she were more "perfect", less flawed. So this means that even girls that are AVERAGE and BELOW still have guys hitting on them. You can't stop a woman's dating potential. She is like The Juggernaut. If she is a single mum, then more guys will think they are being her prince charming by rescuing her from all the "other bad, bad men out there". She is UNSTOPPABLE. Any flaw she has JUST MAKES HER STRONGER in the dating world.

landwhale ◘ a very obese woman

lms ◘ looks money status

LTR ◘ Long-term relationship, a relationship that lasts for a long time.

looksmaxing ◘ improving appearance

mm ◘ male model

morph/morphing pictures ◘ virtually manipulating pictures/photoshopping e.g adding a chin to your face in photoshop

mirin' ◘ admiring

NT ◘ neurotypical a.k.a a normal human being, NOT autistic.

NCT and PCT ◘ negative canthal tilt and positive canthal tilt.. The canthal tilt of your eyes.

Femoid ◘ female

NW ◘ The Hamilton–Norwood scale is a scale for measuring the different stages of male pattern baldness. A Norwood 0 means there is no hair loss, with a Norwood 7 being the most advanced stage. Most young adult men have a Norwood 1 hairline, and anything beyond a Norwood 2 is exponentially worse. A balding man is said to be "Norwooding".

PUA ◘ 'Pickup Artist' originally coined from the belief that picking up women is a form of art. Used to describe the members of the seduction community. Now it refers to a group of fraudulent men who sell overcharged useless/untested self-help advice on dating to naive sexually inexperienced people.

Roids ◘ anabolic steroids.

Slayer ◘ a guy who fucks often a.k.a slaying

Cuck ◘ Basically a white knight. A guy who is usually below average, and will protect any woman by any means, even those who disrespected him. Usually donates money to camwhores feeling honourable.

sub5, sub7, sub8 etc. ◘ these numbers are rating and sub means "below".. so basically sub 5 means below 5. e.g "this guy is sub5" meaning this guy is a below 5 in rating.

Volcel ◘ A voluntary celibate. A guy who can have sex with a woman but chooses not to.

Wristcel ◘ a person with wrist size of 6 inches or less and that is considered a beta trait by nature

Skullcel ◘ a person with small skull size

Mentalcel ◘ an incel who cannot get laid due to his mentality(aspie, introverted, awkward, shy etc.). Usually average on PSL looks scale because even aspie introverted shy and awkward good looking guys can indeed get laid only due to their looks and be approached by females so they don't need to look for support.

Gymcel ◘ an incel who regularly exercises/goes to the gym.

Truecel ◘ a true incel who is truly ugly, a sub 2 guy, no surgeries will save him because he will have to pay at least 500 thousand to become 5/10 and even after that he will always be a mentalcel due to his childhood, teen and adult life bullying he has experienced over the years. It's truly over for him.

Betabux/beta provider ◘ usually a rich ugly guy who goes for gold diggers or moms in their 50s who has 3 kids from two chads and betabux will support used up female and her kids financially. His partner never truly loves him due to his looks but will gladly stay with him due to his money and/or status.

AMOG ◘ Alpha male of group

-

Most terms were copy and pasted from here https://incels.me/threads/inceldom-dictionary.56673/

Have I missed something, or do you want to correct me? Let me know, and I will edit this thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, Deleted member 6401, Alexanderr and 6 others
CTRL + F if you want to find something

Facial Bones

Maxilla
4XzHOsGhSWjDLZWpwPPlRg_Maxilla_01.png

Mandible
Overview-of-the-Mandible-in-the-Facial-Skeleton-Anterior-and-Lateral-Views.jpg

Ramus
Ramus_of_the_mandible_-_skull_-_lateral_view.png

Zygomatic Arch
009d25defbac76f7a3cf9ae7713cfd5c.png

Cheekbones
main-qimg-1391ebc211c0cd8418e5486592f32398

Philtrum area, it's located on the maxilla bone
xwhat-is-the-philtrums-purpose-3.jpg.pagespeed.ic.mHX52trR5q.jpg

Superciliary arch(basically your browbridge)
frontal-bone-superciliary-arch-anterior-view-745x550.png

Glabella and nasal bone
657.jpg

Dictionary

PSLI ◘ Puahate, sluthate, lookism, incels

Chad ◘ Typical jock with strong bones and is usually tall. Looks like a true alpha male.

Chadlite ◘ Is a strong and good looking guy, might not be as intimidating looking as a chad but he slays.. Usually 6.5+ or 7+ PSL rating.

Halo effect ◘ The psychological effect when people ascribe personality characteristics or other qualities based on their impression of a person. For example, good looking people are perceived as smarter, better leaders and more successful even without properly getting to know the person. Masculine looking men are perceived to be respected more by their peers, more mature and more dominant.

Manlet ◘ a short guy. The height zone of manletism heavily depends on location. Somewhere you can be a 6'0 manlet and in another country you can mog almost every human being. Usually, manlets are considered 5'7 or below.

High inhib/inhibition ◘ social inhibition is a conscious or subconscious avoidance of a situation or social interaction. With a highlevel of social inhibition, situations are avoided because of the possibility of others disapproving of their feelings or expressions.

High T ◘ High testosterone. In males, this results in a masculine (high) fWHR, low inhibition, large interior skull volume, increased muscularity, thick bones, a prominent supraorbital ridge, and high horizontal punching power.

fWHR ◘ Facial width to height ratio

DOM ◘ Stands for dominant and is usually referred to a dominant and masculine face.

tbh tbh ◘ to be honest to be honest

aspie ◘ a person with Asperger's Syndrome

cope ◘ actions intended to make sense of unpleasant reality

gl ◘ good looking

hypergamy ◘ refers to women having dating men way above their league

framecel ◘ an adult with a body frame of a 12 years old girl

wagecucking ◘ working a real life job

ioi ◘ indicator of interest, e.g a woman showing interest in you and makes it obvious

juggernaut law ◘ If a woman is below average height, has wonky teeth, Dumbo ears, this makes guys feel like they have a CHANCE with her, as opposed to if she were more "perfect", less flawed. So this means that even girls that are AVERAGE and BELOW still have guys hitting on them. You can't stop a woman's dating potential. She is like The Juggernaut. If she is a single mum, then more guys will think they are being her prince charming by rescuing her from all the "other bad, bad men out there". She is UNSTOPPABLE. Any flaw she has JUST MAKES HER STRONGER in the dating world.

landwhale ◘ a very obese woman

lms ◘ looks money status

LTR ◘ Long-term relationship, a relationship that lasts for a long time.

looksmaxing ◘ improving appearance

mm ◘ male model

morph/morphing pictures ◘ virtually manipulating pictures/photoshopping e.g adding a chin to your face in photoshop

mirin' ◘ admiring

NT ◘ neurotypical a.k.a a normal human being, NOT autistic.

NCT and PCT ◘ negative canthal tilt and positive canthal tilt.. The canthal tilt of your eyes.

Femoid ◘ female

NW ◘ The Hamilton–Norwood scale is a scale for measuring the different stages of male pattern baldness. A Norwood 0 means there is no hair loss, with a Norwood 7 being the most advanced stage. Most young adult men have a Norwood 1 hairline, and anything beyond a Norwood 2 is exponentially worse. A balding man is said to be "Norwooding".

PUA ◘ 'Pickup Artist' originally coined from the belief that picking up women is a form of art. Used to describe the members of the seduction community. Now it refers to a group of fraudulent men who sell overcharged useless/untested self-help advice on dating to naive sexually inexperienced people.

Roids ◘ anabolic steroids.

Slayer ◘ a guy who fucks often a.k.a slaying

sub5, sub7, sub8 etc. ◘ these numbers are rating and sub means "below".. so basically sub 5 means below 5. e.g "this guy is sub5" meaning this guy is a below 5 in rating.

Volcel ◘ A voluntary celibate. A guy who can have sex with a woman but chooses not to.

Wristcel ◘ a person with wrist size of 6 inches or less and that is considered a beta trait by nature

Skullcel ◘ a person with small skull size

Mentalcel ◘ an incel who cannot get laid due to his mentality(aspie, introverted, awkward, shy etc.). Usually average on PSL looks scale because even aspie introverted shy and awkward good looking guys can indeed get laid only due to their looks and be approached by females so they don't need to look for support.

Gymcel ◘ an incel who regularly exercises/goes to the gym.

Truecel ◘ a true incel who is truly ugly, a sub 2 guy, no surgeries will save him because he will have to pay at least 500 thousand to become 5/10 and even after that he will always be a mentalcel due to his childhood, teen and adult life bullying he has experienced over the years. It's truly over for him.

Betabux/beta provider ◘ usually a rich ugly guy who goes for gold diggers or moms in their 50s who has 3 kids from two chads and betabux will support used up female and her kids financially. His partner never truly loves him due to his looks but will gladly stay with him due to his money and/or status.

AMOG ◘ Alpha male of group

-

Most terms were copy and pasted from here https://incels.me/threads/inceldom-dictionary.56673/

Have I missed something, or do you want to correct me? Let me know, and I will edit this thread.
STICKY STICKY STICKY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and Deleted member 147
Quality post (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
What is JB?

• +1
If I'm honest brah I'm kind of not sure whether or not my maxilla is recessed. My body posture seems to imply so but my profile looks really nice and forward

• +1
If I'm honest brah I'm kind of not sure whether or not my maxilla is recessed. My body posture seems to imply so but my profile looks really nice and forward
What does maxilla have to do with body?

• +1
You miss
>mog
>jb/jailbait
>cuck

• +1
what is POS

• +1

Ok so it isn't recessed, cheekline isn't as curved on the right, but it isn't straight either. Thank fuck

• +1
Resurrects me