Looksmax is the best way to improve yourself

A

Alibaba69

5' 13" Pharma HGHcel
Yeah yeah personal development my ass. If you're ugly af doesn't matter. Thank god I discovered looksmax I have ascended from 4/10 PSL to 5/10 PSL and people don't shrivel their face when they see my bloated acne face chink eyes anymore. This is a SUPER legit post https://looksmax.org/threads/breaking-theory-on-facial-development.61570/ and explains a lot highly recommend reading.

Curious How did you discover looksmaxxing and the BLACKpill?

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Norwooder and CupOfCoffee
People's perception of me has shifted so much. Went from the "ugly fat muscular guy with glasses and pale skin" to "that good looking guy who looks like he has a big dick".

Curious How did you discover looksmaxxing and the BLACKpill?
One lonely Saturday night and suicidal google searches

• +1
Reactions: bobadopa and Norwooder
People's perception of me has shifted so much. Went from the "ugly fat muscular guy with glasses and pale skin" to "that good looking guy who looks like he has a big dick".

One lonely Saturday night and suicidal google searches
Yeah loseweightMAXXING theory is legit. I was subhuman with the worst facial harmony and symmetry possible and at least a dozen big acne scars on my face a year ago. After supplementMAXXING acneMAXXING lotionMAXXING mewMAXXING gymMAXXING sleepMAXXING notbeinganassholeMAXXING I look almost normie hopefully I can find a job.

I found out looksmaxxing after finding incel and blackpill theory. I actually blackpilled myself by realizing ever relationship with a female depends on a minimum attraction level. Think about it, would you want to be friends with a extremely ugly fat girl or guy?

Made a side by side comparison of myself 3 years ago and a photo of me a couple days ago. Sent them to some people I know.

One of them said I went from a 2 to a 9. Major lifefuel tbh

Take it from an oldcel though, you have to careermax, travelmax, socialmax, moneymax, statusmax, experiencemax as well. Otherwise you just end up a good looking loser.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mikeock, CupOfCoffee and LordNorwood