Looksmax legit first time in life got asked for id buying cigs

K

Kawhi

Iron
I'm 24 don't know how to feel bout that tbh.. I was pretty shocked when asked she said I look pretty young I choked and ignored her entire process.

Started to think if she wanted to know my name cuz my ego little bit hurt noe

jesus christ the state of men in 2019

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, C0pe, RedPilledStemcel and 20 others

Maybe you look younger due to looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Kawhi
HRT isn't looksmaxing bro....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, kobecel, DeformAspergerCel and 1 other person
Kawhi at 24, complaining about looking young
Kawhi at 34, complaining about looking old

Unless she thinks you're young because you have no bone development in your face/are a manlet/skullcel then be glad you look young for your age. Means you will have more time to be a prime man before agepill comes for ya.

Kawhi at 24, complaining about looking young
Kawhi at 34, complaining about looking old

Unless she thinks you're young because you have no bone development in your face/are a manlet/skullcel then be glad you look young for your age. Means you will have more time to be a prime man before agepill comes for ya.

My cheekbones mogs my mandible so yes but I'm 6'0 barefoot.

Proof of name tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, kobecel and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
This can be tricky. A lot of places ID anyone that looks younger than 30.

When its really over is when youre the only one in your friend group that gets ID'd. Either that or if the cashier makes a big deal about you looking young even after showing ID. If this happens, it means youre a low sex appeal cuck that looks like a dorky teenager and need to ogremax asap. That means roids, jaw and chin implants, minox on face, whatever it takes.

A few years back when I was like 20 and tried to buy an M rated game the stupid nigress gamestop cashier almost didnt belive me even when I showed ID. I didnt even look 17. Worst feeling ever.

Last edited:
"ok grandma" :feelsokman: