Looksmax.me surgery poll

Your attitude to surgerymaxxing?

• I’ve already gone through surgeries and I’ll get more in the future

• I’ve already got surgeries and I’ll only be softmaxxing in the future

• I’ve never got any surgery but I’m planning to get some in the future

• I’ve never got any surgery and I never will. Softmaxxing is king.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I'm going to have 2 in total. I had ear length reduction; like legit reduction not just otoplasty. I'm also getting rhino this month.

Why are all your polls so boring and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
1 hair transplant. Another one this summer.

03C42AB3 3E34 4805 8396 33958BEA2EBF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron, Deleted member 4430, Freddo and 9 others
I've had gyno and I'll MAYBE have a couple more in the furure.

I got otoplasty and planning to do double jaw surgery with genio

I’d have surgery but I cannot and will never afford surgery

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1476
lol at not believing in softmaxxes
Soft maxxing only makes a significant difference if your face is completely acne ridden and you’ve never considered having a skincare routine or if you’re overweight

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
why would you only stick to softmaxxing and not get atleast 1-2 surgeries to create halos/fix failios

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 2846
Soft maxxing only makes a significant difference if your face is completely acne ridden and you’ve never considered having a skincare routine or if you’re overweight
i have made a habit out of thumb pulling whenever im in front of the computer for like 1h a day pretty hard, and ive gone frome recessed maxilla to good anteface. also you forget there is more to skincare than just acne, there is masseter training, increasing hormones (igf plus t is the deadly combo for looksmaxxing since it has been proven to make facial bones grow), you have losing fat, losing bloat, losing water weight, like that i got hollow cheeks, and believe it or not but bonesmashing works. also take beta carrotene for healthy skin glow and collagen supplements. apple cider for deeper voice and some training for bigger biceps and youre all set after you find decent haircut and outfit, the basic shit.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Where is the "I'll leanmaxx and then decide" option op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
i have made a habit out of thumb pulling whenever im in front of the computer for like 1h a day pretty hard, and ive gone frome recessed maxilla to good anteface
Show visual proof or worthless remark

No one will believe that thumb pulling is legit without concrete proof.

Also, in order to make room for your thumb to go in your mouth, your jaw needs to be open. And in order for the mandible to follow the gradual dislocation of the maxilla with constant force your bite needs to be shut. Hence why keeping your mouth closed is key in mewing. Therefore it makes no sense that this shit could work and if anything you are creating an overbite.

Face pulling with your mouth shut for more than just an hour daily can be legit. But that is just unbelievable man, show proof or I won’t believe it.

Show visual proof or worthless remark

No one will believe that thumb pulling is legit without concrete proof.

Also, in order to make room for your thumb to go in your mouth, your jaw needs to be open. And in order for the mandible to follow the gradual dislocation of the maxilla with constant force your bite needs to be shut. Hence why keeping your mouth closed is key in mewing. Therefore it makes no sense that this shit could work and if anything you are creating an overbite.

Face pulling with your mouth shut for more than just an hour daily can be legit. But that is just unbelievable man, show proof or I won’t believe it.
you pull your maxilla forwards and with proper posture the mandible follows

With Chin And nose work done id ascend to like 5.75/6 PSL but i gotta finish uni first And additionally im afraid of the reaction of people i know once they notice (they 100% will cause my nose right now is ogre tier)

• Woah
Aiming to softmaxx/hardmaxx my way to full ascension, if things go wrong I would consider something like fillers.

I don't think orthodontic procedures like palate expander remove your natty/surgery status tho.

im afraid of the reaction of people i know once they notice (they 100% will cause my nose right now is ogre tier)
"it's called growing and changing!"

Just deny it theory
Fortunately my eyes and nose are good so nobody really suspects that I got surgeries after genio / buccal fat removal / fillers. They just asked me if I lost weight.

If I'm getting more invasive lower third surgeries I'll just say it's for functional reasons.

• +1
I was all against surgery but now it's the opposite.

There was a phrase I liked a lot: create halos. Lol. Props to who said it.

With Chin And nose work done id ascend to like 5.75/6 PSL but i gotta finish uni first And additionally im afraid of the reaction of people i know once they notice (they 100% will cause my nose right now is ogre tier)
I'll give you an idea of what I'd do if u truly think its noticeable: once you know when you'll get surgery start pretending that you have some problem with your nose that doesn't let you breath properly. Fake everything you can think and also that you even had to go to the doctor.

By the point they've buyed your story you just drop they'll fix it finally and the result would be your actual nose surgery.
I was all against surgery but now it's the opposite.

There was a phrase I liked a lot: create halos. Lol. Props to who said it.

I'll give you an idea of what I'd do if u truly think its noticeable: once you know when you'll get surgery start pretending that you have some problem with your nose that doesn't let you breath properly. Fake everything you can think and also that you even had to go to the doctor.

By the point they've buyed your story you
Someone might know i did surgery but never for aesthetic reasons. I'd find away to lie, always.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Got rhinoplasty in 2018. Not the best result honestly, but good enough to not want a revision.

Gave it about two years, didn't help much at all on the dating market.

Going to get jaw implants this year.

Gonna give that a little time to see if that changes things. If not, I'll consider canthoplasty (NCT) and/or hair transplant (slightly receding hairline) in the future.

I think people who do surgeries one after the other without seeing the real life results from each are stupid.