Looksmax.me trait: debating which male models are hot and claiming to be "not gay" and then saying stimulating your own prostate is gay.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
What a bunch of fucking retards you all are. You rot on a fucking loser forum debating the attractiveness of obscure models that even the average female couldn't name, and then you say it's "gay" to give yourself sexual pleasure by self simulation.

Honestly you should just rope if this is what you believe. You can't get mad at normies for being "bluepilled" if you're gonna make retard tier arguments.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 12472, Babyblackcarrot and 22 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Agree, the truth is we are all gay but nobody assume

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
Gay thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, wateriswet, fukmylyf and 1 other person
i realize there is one person i NEVER SEE TALK ABOUT GIRLS but always accuse others of faggotry
@brbbrah i have my eyes on you
insert wwe gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others
I see niggas everyday calling this place a "loser" forum everyday.

Is this really the lowest of the low? You're telling me 8chan is less degen?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
A thread before its time, something Looksmax.me will never admit but knows to be true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 4612
What a bunch of fucking retards you all are. You rot on a fucking loser forum debating the attractiveness of obscure models that even the average female couldn't name, and then you say it's "gay" to give yourself sexual pleasure by self simulation.

Honestly you should just rope if this is what you believe. You can't get mad at normies for being "bluepilled" if you're gonna make retard tier arguments.
Look and decide for yourself.
V4 460px Locate Your Prostate Step 9 Version 2

It's sodomy, that makes it automatically gay. Discussing which male looks better on the female eyes is scientific research. Nothing more, nothing less

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, UltimateMan, Deleted member 3997 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Lmao, Deleted member 10413 and 1 other person
I see niggas everyday calling this place a "loser" forum everyday.

Is this really the lowest of the low? You're telling me 8chan is less degen?
Projections. Jordan Barrett browses here.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Adriana Lima and Deleted member 2214
gays.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 7863, Lmao and 1 other person
This forum is giga gay
Guys here call every girl ugly unless she has a man jaw and hunter eyes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 7863, Lmao and 5 others
This forum is giga gay
not me though i just hate fat chicks

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Biggdink
no, you're wrong

gay is being attracted to men
Obviously there are several aspects. The sexual act however of males that are attracted to each other is through the rectum. sodomy and being attracted to men is cause/result.
This idiot @Grimba argues for the same shit. 'No no it's not gay!'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and magnificentcel
Obviously there are several aspects. The sexual act however of males that are attracted to each other is through the rectum. sodomy and being attracted to men is cause/result.
This idiot @Grimba argues for the same shit. 'No no it's not gay!'
nope, homosexual. look at that word. it refers to same sex, meaning man on man, not rubbing prostate

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10413 and Deleted member 10913
nope, homosexual. look at that word. it refers to same sex, meaning man on man, not rubbing prostate
And the meaning of sodomy is anal sexual intercourse. We can disscus this for hours however it's not worth anything.

Sodomy leads to homosexuality. If you can get 'aroused' by a finger in your rectum then a ştick will also have the same result. Most males in us prison are sexually normal however they become defiant and turn into faggots. Why would you stimulate your prostate? For what gain? Other then also beibg defiant.

And the meaning of sodomy is anal sexual intercourse. We can disscus this for hours however it's not worth anything.

Sodomy leads to homosexuality. If you can get 'aroused' by a finger in your rectum then a ştick will also have the same result. Most males in us prison are sexually normal however they become defiant and turn into faggots. Why would you stimulate your prostate? For what gain? Other then also beibg defiant.
proof? you're saying that being aroused by an object in your ass can turn you full faggot. retard iq

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 10413 and Deleted member 10913
OP simulates his prostate with tyrones dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 7863 and fukmylyf
proof? you're saying that being aroused by an object in your ass can turn you full faggot. retard iq
Why? Because it serves the same purpose. The link can easily be made. The men in us prisons are hetrosexual. Wo end up as homosexuals A male performing 'sexual active' actions on himself makes him in other words like a women, that is sexually passive in nature. Because he is a man who starts to display sexual passive actions he becomes a homosexual as one of them always takes the role of the women. Through this act of 'prostate massaging' yiu as a male become sexually passive ie a homosexual

Why? Because it serves the same purpose. The link can easily be made. The men in us prisons are hetrosexual. Wo end up as homosexuals A male performing 'sexual active' actions on himself makes him in other words like a women, that is sexually passive in nature. Because he is a man who starts to display sexual passive actions he becomes a homosexual as one of them always takes the role of the women. Through this act of 'prostate massaging' yiu as a male become sexually passive ie a homosexual
you are using arbitrary logic

put it thisway. if you heard a man was gay, would you assume he wants to fuck men?

Im not a faggot but ı debating which male model looks better

you assume a dude who wants to to self stimulate his prostate wants to go on grindr, kiss other men, and have penises shoved up his ass?

you assume a dude who wants to to self stimulate his prostate wants to go on grindr, kiss other men, and have penises shoved up his ass?
Would this person who stimulates his prostate be more or less rejecting to this idea then someone who simply does not do this action? The answer is less rejecting. The idea would fit the guy more, it's the same only the object doing it is changed.

Would you rather put your ştick in a barrel or receive a barrel for 'prostate stimulation"?

Would this person who stimulates his prostate be more or less rejecting to this idea then someone who simply does not do this action? The answer is less rejecting. The idea would fit the guy more, it's the same only the object doing it is changed.

Would you rather put your ştick in a barrel or receive a barrel for 'prostate stimulation"?
once again, manipulating the definition

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Its not gay per se but its degenerate

• +1
Reactions: DunSorbus, Lmao and Deleted member 12303

short men are more prone to homosexuality, therefore I can say that short men are gay according to your logic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
  • JFL
This forum is giga gay
They also hate Asian women and Indian women I posted an Asian Stacy and a lot of them gave gross reacts

Disgusting fag.

ure a good high iq user. Followed.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
short men are more prone to homosexuality, therefore I can say that short men are gay according to your logic
Well every argument against 'prostate stimulation' has been made. It functions just like sodomy and sodomy is done by homosexuals.
The arguments you used could also be applied to men who let their wife use a strap on them. In my view this is also gay. You reverse roles of man and women.

Someone being 160cm doesn't reverse any roles. If someone of 180cm of height started to talk, behave or walk like a women i would assume he is gay.

Well every argument against 'prostate stimulation' has been made. It functions just like sodomy and sodomy is done by homosexuals.
The arguments you used could also be applied to men who let their wife use a strap on them. In my view this is also gay. You reverse roles of man and women.

Someone being 160cm doesn't reverse any roles. If someone of 180cm of height started to talk, behave or walk like a women i would assume he is gay.
yeah i just dont see it that way. being submissive to a female so she can pleasure you isn't gay

• +1