Looksmax.org vs Lookism.net

NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
Here's why Looksmax.org must be the ultimate reference pertaining to the looks issue and lookism in general. PSL has not only become obsolete but it is vapid as fuck.

1. We mainly discuss about the main theme of this site, whereas PSL has become polluted by shitposters and trolls since the last few years.

2. When someone ask to be rated, he gets credit on his good features and advices on what to be improved instead of massively calling him a subhuman.

3. Our database and flux is pretty ok here while it's nearly impossible to keep a thread on the 1st page of the shitty advice forum before it gets dragged to previous pages within hours.

4. Less hate toward "ethnics", more harmony within the community.

5. People here are glad to see someone ascending, while people over there want you to remain as miserable as they are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewingexpert, Deleted member 2012, DarknLost and 21 others
PSL and pretty much every other incelosphere space has gone to complete shit. This, along with r/blackpillscience, is the only half decent place left.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, GenericChad1444, dogtown and 5 others
PSL and pretty much every other incelosphere space has gone to complete shit. This, along with r/blackpillscience, is the only half decent place left.
> l*ddit

• +1
Reactions: impure666, Autist, ChoSeungHui and 6 others

Blackpill science is a good source for blackpilled studies though. The rest of the site is complete shit though, including braincels. Especially since the new faggot mods filtered almost every word so no interesting posts are being made anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and kobecel
This place is ×100 times better than that cesspool data mining shitfest. We can have actual discussions here

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 176, Autist and 2 others
Lookism.net has a lot of good info about aesthetics and surgeries tho this site is more beginner level when it comes to that stuff

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy, dogtown, Deleted member 656 and 3 others
Blackpill science is a good source for blackpilled studies though. The rest of the site is complete shit though, including braincels. Especially since the new faggot mods filtered almost every word so no interesting posts are being made anymore.
Don't mind me. I'm only triggering @Ritalincel knowing he doesn't like Reddit maymays.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Why do you care about a website that you dont use

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
lookism mogs this site imo.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Ritalincel and Deleted member 611
Lookism used to have very good threads and they deserve credit for being the first to understand the importance of looks and pinpoint exactly what makes guys good looking. I wondered for years what was wrong with my face and couldn’t put a finger on it, and when I discovered lookism I couldn’t believe I found a website that perfectly addressed my problem. They have some good stuff today but for the most part it’s inactive, slow as fuck, and just undisputed replies.

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired, GenericChad1444, FatmanO and 7 others
Lookism used to have very good threads and they deserve credit for being the first to understand the importance of looks and pinpoint exactly what makes guys good looking. I wondered for years what was wrong with my face and couldn’t put a finger on it, and when I discovered lookism I couldn’t believe I found a website that perfectly addressed my problem. They have some good stuff today but for the most part it’s inactive, slow as fuck, and just undisputed replies.
tbh they have the OG sciences from years ago, i would hate it if it goes down.
now the forum is a spergfest after everyone good left.

Lookism is for male feminists tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Ritalincel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 176, Autist and 3 others
jfl @ even comparing them to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
Am I still the top posting on incels.is i have 23,000 on my Kointo account
Yes bro, I’m coming for you though. :feelshehe:

Still #1 from your grave. That’s impressive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Gengar, kobecel and 1 other person
Yes bro, I’m coming for you though. :feelshehe:

Still #1 from your grave. That’s impressive.
Yesh I larped as a 27 y/o neet while phone posting all day in class last year. FUCK HOMOWORK MOM

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Yesh I larped as a 27 y/o neet while phone posting all day in class last year. FUCK HOMOWORK MOM
srs?
btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
You were 14 when you signed up..:dafuckfeels:

I barely understood what a vagina was when I was 14 tbh.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, kobecel and Deleted member 611
You were 14 when you signed up..:dafuckfeels:

I barely understood what a vagina was when I was 14 tbh.
I went into bed with my childhood friend and felt her vagina a little bit when I was 5 i think. Us zoomers grow up so fast.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Extra Chromosome and Coping
I went into bed with my childhood friend and felt her vagina a little bit when I was 5 i think. Us zoomers grow up so fast.
You should’ve fucked her p in v

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, kobecel and Deleted member 611
Jelly

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 611
Lookism:
Slow ass server
Bad design
Cancer people

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, NormieKilla, Deleted member 176 and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Deleted member 611
Lookism is just racist shit posting bullshit. Guys constantly looking for ways to disprove looks theory to save their pride. Those dudes are legit the ER weirdos the media talks about.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 176, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
Lookism is just racist shit posting bullshit. Guys constantly looking for ways to disprove looks theory to save their pride. Those dudes are legit the ER weirdos the media talks about.

Spot on. Almost all of them cope with "Just be NT and low inhib" and then when you call them out on their bullshit they gang up on you and shame you for being "autistic" "black and white" and "low IQ"

• +1
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
Lookism is dead

• +1
Reactions: Autist
not liking lookism is cope tbh. i like both looksmax and lookism. to me they're just different kind of sites for diff. auidence. lookism is fucking autistic/weird, but ngl they have the most hardcore/realistic theories out of any looks/incel sites from what i've observed thats actually applicable irl. that, assuming, you can see through the spergfest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Hope this site deosent become lookism tbh

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly and GenericChad1444
It's good if you look through the olderposts. Now it's just crisick LARP and undisputed with his generic posts.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 245
It's good if you look through the olderposts. Now it's just crisick LARP and undisputed with his generic posts.

Lookism has been cancer since mid-late 2016 tbh. The first full year of lookism was the golden age.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Autist
Lookism deserve credit for being the first to understand the importance of looks and pinpoint exactly what makes guys good looking.

Lookism was not the first site to uncover looks theory as a whole. I also want to add that more or less all the theories we preach on PSL sites these days were made between 2011 and 2014 on Puahate - many of them by the user Colez and the user who actually started spouting looks theory was named HitQuit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK
Lookism was not the first site to uncover looks theory as a whole. I also want to add that more or less all the theories we preach on PSL sites these days were made between 2011 and 2014 on Puahate - many of them by the user Colez and the user who actually started spouting looks theory was named HitQuit.

Those two deserve plaques in the Niche Internet Hall of Fame.

• +1
Reactions: Phonesex
There are also some PSL knowledge esp. regarding to plastic surgery of the face which stem from the site missjfacialplasticsurgery which have been active for over 10 years as we speak. People on Puahate used that site back in the days to gather information about the various surgeries.

Last edited:
There are also some PSL knowledge esp. regarding to plastic surgery of the face which stem from the site missjfacialplasticsurgery which have been active for over 10 years as we speak. People on Puahate used that site back in the days to gather information about the various surgeries.
How big was sluthate's user base? And was sluthate and puahate the same website or different?

How big was sluthate's user base? And was sluthate and puahate the same website or different?
Sluthate (now redpilltalk) is Puahate just under a different name. Puahate was closed down in 2014 after the Isla Vista killings because Elliot had posted a couple of times on the site so it was closed and Sluthate was created shortly afterwards to be it's successor.

Sluthates userbase was quite big in the sites "prime years" which were 2014-2015. There were around 70-80 online at the daily peak in those years. After mid 2015 the site pretty much died down because people absolutely hated that there were no restrictions on how big the signatures on the site could be and the server was slow and unstable as fuck. More or less all of the active users migrated to Lookism.

Last edited:
Those dudes are legit the ER weirdos the media talks about.
It's true,if u look at ERs posts on bodybuilding.com or puahate.com they read just like any response you get from a lookism shitcunt.